2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• I was almost asking who the hell is Dietzen :lol: Is she healthy now? I really don't like Dixon, pity for Gibbemeyer. Klinemann was very weak this year, she didn't deserve to be there but Lichtman could be more helpful than Hildebreand in my opinion.

• IMO Larson and Robinson are the best OH for the USA. Hill is not stable player. She is weak at reception but can be good bench player. Hildebrand is not good shape this year but this is long tournemant as everybody said, so she will be able to help more than Lichtman.

• i feel really sorry about Sanja ;( ;( ;(

• That`s sad. She will be big loss for Canada. Did she end of her indoor career?

She is still playing club season indoor...she will play in Korea next season...but during summer she is playing beach volleyball world tour. She will try to make to the Olympics in Rio in Beach Volleyball.

• Team Bulgaria for WCH

Setters: Diana Nenova, Lora Kitipova

Opposites: Emiliya Nikolova, Elena Koleva

Outside Hitters: Elitsa Vasileva, Dobriana Rabadzhieva, Slavina Koleva, Kremena Kamenova

Middle Blockers: Strashimira Filipova, Tsvetelina Zarkova, Hristina Ruseva, Nasya Dimitrova

Liberos: Mariya Filipova, Ivelina Monova

Due to injury out of the team for WCH is Eva Yaneva. Experienced opposite Koleva with official return in the team. Good luck, ladies.

• Thanks for updates :thumbsup:
    So we have: Germany, Brazil, Turkey, Bulgaria, Russia, USA, China, Japan, Belgium and Puerto Rico. I found few new rosters :D

Kazakh roster is the same as expected and they take 14 players ^^ source: volley.kz
    S: Korinna Ishimtseva, Irina Lukomskaya
    OP: Tatyana Mudritskaya, Inna German (also MB/OH)
    OH: Sana Anarkulova (Jarlagassova), Inna Matveyeva (also OP), Radmila Beresneva, Yana Yagodina
    MB: Lyudmilla Anarbayeva, Olga Nassedkina, Alena Omelchenko (also OP), Lyudmilla Issayeva
    L: Marina Storozhenko, Tatyana Fendrikova (Afanasyeva)

Argentinian Roster: - 5 OHs and 3 MBs :wavy: MBs Natalia Aispurua and Patricia Oillataguerre are out ^^ source: feva.org.ar
    S: Yael Castiglione, Antonela Curatola
    OP: Lucia Fresco, Leticia Boscacci (also OH)
    OH: Yamila Nizetich, Josefina Fernandez, Tanya Acosta (also OP), Elina Rodriguez, Sol Piccolo (also OP)
    MB: Emilce Sosa, Florencia Busquets, Julieta Lazcano
    L: Lucia Gaido, Tatiana Rizzo

Canadian roster: - the same team as in WGP, OH/OP Marie Pier Murray-Methot is out :wavy: source: volleyball,ca
    S: Megan Cyr, Jennifer Lundquist
    OP: Brittney Page (also OH), Lisa Barclay
    OH: Tabitha Love (also OP), Shanice Marcelle, Kyla Richey, Dana Cranston
    MB: Lucile Charuk, Rebecca Pavan, Jaimie Thibeault, Marissa Field
    L: Janie Guimond, Tesca Andrew-Wasylik

It gives 13 revealed teams. Italy, Dominican Republic, Croatia, Serbia, Cameroon, Thailand and Netherlands are also close to choose :D Azerbiajan, Cuba, Mexico and Tunisia are still mystery...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Dutch roster is already known for weeks :win:

S: Stoltenborg, Dijkema
    Opp: Flier, Pietersen
    OH: Buijs, Plak, Sloetjes, Oosterveld
    MB: De Kruijf, Belien, Steenbergen, Jans
    L: Schoot, Knip

• Thanks for confirmation flyingdutchman, I wasn't sure :D

• I'm sure now that Korea special didn't use Kim in important phase of qualification to WCH because as Host She wants to win Asian Games.

Thailand did it official, Korea un-official.

• Azerbaijan with 15 players, still one to be cut, or 3 if they decide to take 12.

http://www.apasport.az/news/95320

S: Oksana Parkhomenko, Krystsina Yagubova, Natavan Gasimova
    MB: Kseniya Kovalenko, Ayshan Abdulazimova, Aynur Karimova
    Attackers: Yelyzaveta Samadova, Anastasiya Gurbanova, Odina Bayramova (Aliyeva), Yelena Parkhomenko (also MB), Polina Rahimova, Katerina Zhidkova, Jana Matiasovska-Aghayeva
    L: Jeyran Aliyeva, Oksana Kiselyova

• Any news from Dominican Republic ?( I have no idea where I can find any news about them :mad:

• Any news from Dominican Republic ?( I have no idea where I can find any news about them :mad:

I will find out today ...today or tomorrow in mornig i will post roster :D

• Azerbaijan with 15 players, still one to be cut, or 3 if they decide to take 12.

http://www.apasport.az/news/95320

S: Oksana Parkhomenko, Krystsina Yagubova, Natavan Gasimova
    MB: Kseniya Kovalenko, Ayshan Abdulazimova, Aynur Karimova
    Attackers: Yelyzaveta Samadova, Anastasiya Gurbanova, Odina Bayramova (Aliyeva), Yelena Parkhomenko (also MB), Polina Rahimova, Katerina Zhidkova, Jana Matiasovska-Aghayeva
    L: Jeyran Aliyeva, Oksana Kiselyova

of the above, does anyone know who are not born in AZE? i know rahimova is ukrainian like mammadova, and aghayeva is slovak.

• And Bjelica is out! Tijana Bošković takes her spot.

Serbian roster for WCh:

S: Ognjenović, Živković
    OPP: Brakočević, Bošković
    L: Ćebić, Popović
    MB: Krsmanović, Rašić, Veljković, Ninković
    OH: Nikolić, Mihajlović, Molnar, Malešević

• Interesting decision and I have to say I like it. If Boskovic develops well she'll be better than Brakocevic as well in 3-4 years, so I'm glad to see her there.
    However I'd much rather have Malagurski than any of Nikolic/Molnar/Malesevic...

• For me it's a really strange decision. If Brakocevic was 100% healthy, which she maybe is at the moment but was not for the WGP, Boskovic there would be OK. But Jovana was injured what would happen if she gets injured again? Will Boskovic be the one to replace her? If Malagurski was there as OH it would still be OK having Boskovic because Sanja can play as OPP too.. but right now I don't think it's a wise decision. She is talented but has none experience with the NT and is too young.. Bjelica would have been a better replacement..

• I will find out today ...today or tomorrow in mornig i will post roster :D

According to the news from the Chinese media, the Dominican roster for WCH is:

OH: De La Cruz, Prisilla Rivera Brens, Yonkaira Paola Pena Isabel, Ana Yorkira Binet Stephens
    MB: Annerys Victoria Vargas Valdez, Candida Estefany Arias Perez, Winifer Maria Fernandez Perez
    OP: Gina Altagracia Mambru Casilla, Brayelin Elizabeth Martinez
    Setter: Niverka Dharlenis Marte Frica, Rosalin Angeles Rojas
    L: Brenda Castillo