2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• So happy to see Richards (Hilderbrand) proving my words while ago when some people were complaining. I think this girl has all potential to be one of the best !!!
    I was telling she iwas a great replacement for Logan Tom and today I see this once again.

• Obmochaeva out of court, Russia is in crisis. Americans are doing really good job, no matter who plays there, what players like Hildebrand, Murphy, Hill and others prove :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 25-12 in last set :what: Kosehelva seems to be not ready ;( really good Americans :thumbsup: Murphy with 16 points, Hill and Hildebrand 15, in Russia only Obmochaeva 19.

• The difference between the teams:
    USA plays attractive, modern, fast women's volleyball. Russia tries to play modern men's volleyball. Marichev has completely banned slide attacks from his team :aww: And Russia looked so promising in Montreux ;(

USA plays attractive, modern, fast women's volleyball. Russia tries to play modern men's volleyball. Marichev has completely banned slide attacks from his team :aww: And Russia looked so promising in Montreux ;(

This is just a start of the new type of Russian game. We may not see the effect this year but next year I'm sure it will reap some success. As for the USA, the really have fast plays - I guess even faster the Japan and they are very much reliant to it. If their receive brokedown it will create problem to them just like we saw in set number 2.

• Way to go USA!!!!!!! Great fight! I'm really really glad this girls made it... they beat what it seems now Russia's A team. Murphy did a great great job.. I thought this before when I was watching the matches with Japan - Nicole Fawcett somehow lost her confidence or I don;t know and she started making many mistakes and also not killing the ball like she had been.. however once again a great job by USA bench! Kristin is just great! She is on top of her game now at 28, not so young anymore but anyways I hope to see her in Rio! Good job USA! Lets beat Brazil too :super:

• This is just a start of the new type of Russian game. We may not see the effect this year but next year I'm sure it will reap some success. As for the USA, the really have fast plays - I guess even faster the Japan and they are very much reliant to it. If their receive brokedown it will create problem to them just like we saw in set number 2.

Yeah agree about passing, but they also have players who can hit high balls.. especially the OPPs whoever it is.. and imagine when Hooker is back..

• :dance6: we hide our best receiver Hui and Yin, because Jenny wants to improve the receiving technique of Wang and Zhu... ... Hui and Yin are resting in Beijing now...we will tesst different combinations of receivers...

Zhu Ting is a BEAST :obey:

In today's 3 sets Bulgaria learned more than in 14 EL matches. The longer the match lasted, the better they played, and that's why WGP is so important.

China should not use Wang as receiver against stronger/more experienced teams :!:

Russia has two OHs that couldnt attack the ball today, the main problem! they need more effective wingers

• Poland probably without Tokarska and Strasz. On livescore BRA-POL is something wrong :D

• 17 year old OH Mlejnkova is starting for CZE today and so far they are dominating PUR, but right now they had a major reception breakdown and lost several points.

Sheila Ocasio's hair :white: :white: :white: And I thought it can't get worse than Matienko...

• 17 year old OH Mlejnkova is starting for CZE today and so far they are dominating PUR, but right now they had a major reception breakdown and lost several points.

Sheila Ocasio's hair :white: :white: :white: And I thought it can't get worse than Matienko...

Ocasio reminds me Amber Rose, ex Kanye West's girlfriend :D Matienko's hairstyle for me is terrible :whistle:

• About Russian team performance.

Please, keep in mind that it took them more than a day to get from Moscow to Campinas (Tuesday morning out, Wednesday evening in).
    The difference between Moscow and Campinas is 7 hours (they've played after midnight in Russia).