2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• i think she's better than fawcett :whistle:

Just to say she played just 2 season as pro and both of them were in Puerto Rico. In 2012 she was both setter and opposite in Mets de Guaynabo, then in 2013 she played as pure opposite in Vaqueras de Bayamon and she was outstanding. Really nice Kiraly takes a look PR LVSF.

• and some people compare her to Eda lol seriously stop i say she is terrible without Furst by her side

I also agree that Bahar is not a good MB but what is being Furst by her side related to her performance, two MB never block together or corporated as OHs do :what:

Today we played better than yesterday, especially Seda's performance is a positively surprising me, although her reception is not good, she does not make unforced errors as much as Neriman does. Also Seda's attack efficiency at crucial points was very beneficial. Gözde wasn't as effective as she was in Vakıfbank but she made a very crucial single block at the end of second set :obey: Naz made a very good set distribution especially her connection with Büşra was very good. Moreover, Naz's digging was very impressive. Only disappointment was Bahar, I hope Barbolini would give more chances to Ergül tomorrow :whistle:

Among Thai players, Onuma was the only one who attacked dauntlessly. But their blocking was good by considering their height. By the way, I am not convinced with Piyanut's performance. I still prefer Buakaew over her or two libero system as they were used to :whistle:

• Sieczka comes in and starts a Poland comeback somehow. I'm not sure she's touched the ball, but suddenly everyone plays much better.

• Without good opposite solution with Skowrońska as OH won't work well :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I guess when Kasia leaves the floor, her "5 cheerleaders" realize they have to start playing :)

Yes, although result worries me. Pity that they couldn't win at least one from first two sets ;(

• Germany after Kazakhstan has a tough game with Argentina :whistle: they should be after hard training, I won't imagine this team in good shape playing like that :what:

• Germany after Kazakhstan has a tough game with Argentina :whistle: they should be after hard training, I won't imagine this team in good shape playing like that :what:

German team always plays bad in WGP when there's another big competition afterwards, it has almost become a tradition :D

We certainly won't qualify for final round if we don't manage to get 3 points from all the "easy" matches though :thumbdown:

• And we have surprise although Fresco only with 8 points :what: Sosa had good match :thumbup:

• There is no word for this lose its just a shame :gone: from noe they have to win almost all of the matches.its impossible with this roster brinker needs a real oh beside her not beier.Even izquierdo might be better at least she can attack
    Tomorrow really wonder whay germany will do against italy

• :wall: :wall: :wall:

Well I guess it's better to lose against Argentina in WGP than against Spain in ECH...Germany played very well in some parts of the match, but obviously they lack stability, and the individual quality of the players is not good enough to make up for that. They'll certainly be better soon, only ECH counts so it's not so important that we lost today, on the contrary it's good because it will make the team analyse the mistakes and change things, you don't do that when you win or at least not as intensely as when you lose. So far this summer the team has always shown a good reaction after bad matches, so I hope they can take a set or two from Italy tomorrow...