2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• one link for dominican republic vs puerto rico please?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Without good opposite solution with Skowrońska as OH won't work well :whistle:

Kasia play quite well on this position and I think she can better from match to match, the problem is that Kosek is not so strong in reception and Kaczor is weak in attack.
    solution can be Werblinska with Skowronska on OH position and better Opp like Zebrowska or Zaroslinska...

• one link for dominican republic vs puerto rico please?

http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130…ecb7.98207125-613132.html
    but match starts at 23:00 CET, in 15 minutes starts Serbia - Czech Republic ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kasia play quite well on this position and I think she can better from match to match, the problem is that Kosek is not so strong in reception and Kaczor is weak in attack.
    solution can be Werblinska with Skowronska on OH position and better Opp like Zebrowska or Zaroslinska...

Agree, what Kaczor did today :aww: and Makowski didn't call any new OPP for ECH , only Kaczor and Konieczna :down: maybe he will change mind :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Agree, what Kaczor did today :aww: and Makowski didn't call any new OPP for ECH , only Kaczor and Konieczna :down: maybe he will change mind :whistle:

we will see... maybe Ela Skowronska will come back , she had really nice season.

• Agree, what Kaczor did today :aww: and Makowski didn't call any new OPP for ECH , only Kaczor and Konieczna :down: maybe he will change mind :whistle:

Maj had some nice defence, Kasia played well at least at the beginning of the match, and... that's about it. Kaczor was nearly invisible. Kosek was noticable for her mistakes, though she did play better for a while in the third (but it didn't last.) Listening to the USA coach in timeouts, the only player he seemed to have any concern about was Skowrońska. At least 3 times he called timeouts while she was serving, and reminded players that her serve would be weaker after the timeout. Later he seemed to be checking with an official that she had been subbed out. I'm not sure, but I think at one point he reminded his players how predictable Radecka's sets are.

• That Czech comment is so funny :lol: Who knows Serbian players Molnarova, Ognjenovicova and Cebicova? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brakocevicova? :lol:

• I don't get it !!! especially Fernanda Garay and she seems shameless...I remenber in Montreux this year...a ball blocked on her body by young Chinese girls, but she just raised her hands and yelled it was out of bound...I cann't not image her action, totally shameless...
    Volleyball is a beautiful game and the Brazil volleyball can be very eyeable...but some of Brazil players just destroy this beauty by their ugly behavior...
    sorry brazil fans if I hurt your feelings, but I have to speak the truth... :down:

• have you got something against our -ova names? :) still better than Russian names - Gamova is Gamovova and so on :lol:

• This Italian NT is the worst ever!

Boring boring boring... :down:

Couldnt agree more - I guess the issue is that while other young teams look very promising, Italy looks like they are stuck in the same place. Not sure if it is just because they dont have the talent..... Signorile, Barcellini, De Gennaro in particular for me seem to be way behind the other talent form the other teams

Ilooks like this will be another difficult olympic cycle for Italy...