2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I didnt say or mean something like that :teach: It was truth that china played really bad on reception and more they made so much easy mistakes.That doesnt mean turkey played bad,they played good but its sure that when china plays in real they beat turkey.I cant understand what is wrong with it,that is a general thing for european and asian team

Yeah, sure, it is a general thing that when a European team win over an Asian one, it means that Asian team played bad :aww: Whatever...

• China is gonna has a new world-class attacker - Zhu Ting. She made me shock with her over block attacks :white:

• what is silly about the truth u lost didn t u ? ok today it is mbs tomorrow it will be something else can u at least once admit that top nts are miles away from your own nt is it that hard i mean u turks are just bad losers we lost cause of this and that and bla bla bla bla admit u were worse

• Anyway think what u want but just for remember it was the second time that china beat turkey when they ' really need' to win.First olympic and then grand prix. Its sure that if china,japan wants to beat turkey,germany,italy they do it cause they play a better volley ;)

• When i said Naz is average setter long time ago i remember few fanatics accusing me for being biased :whistle: how you like your beloved Naz now :lol: Turkey needs Eda, someone that can help Eda, better recieving libero and setter that can make difference. Ohs and Opps are all good imho better than mosts

• my friend stop talking silly, Turkey played just with wing spikers how cany you expect Turkey to beat China with that ? Bahar Toksoy played with 2 attack points and Büşra 1 point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Turkish wing spikers were better than Chinese ones except Zhu Ting.

Exactly, the difference maker was Zhu.
    If I am not mistaken,Turkey beat China in last year grand prix.

• what is silly about the truth u lost didn t u ? ok today it is mbs tomorrow it will be something else can u at least once admit that top nts are miles away from your own nt is it that hard i mean u turks are just bad losers we lost cause of this and that and bla bla bla bla admit u were worse

hey do you have a grudge againt Turkish NT?

nobody claims that Turkish NT is better than Usa's and Brazil's A teams etc..but Turkey has the potantial to beat the rest , it would be harder to beat China and japan but not impossible.thats it.we can beat strong euroepan teams and they can beat us.Turkish team is a good team..do you have a problem with that?
    you know service,motivation,shape all these elemenst are the part of the game. ;)

• Exactly, the difference maker was Zhu.
    If I am not mistaken,Turkey beat China in last year grand prix.

yes Turkey had beat 3-1 China in last wgp .Turkey could have beat today as well if Zhu hasnt been on the court but this is a reality China has a young star any more and thats good for China

• turkey beat china last year when none of the top nts were playing with their best players the last round and u made it to 3rd place that year as well cause the schedule was in big favor for u we will see how good u will do in ech this year i m guessing if all teams come with their best players u will be playing from 5-7 place there are few nts that are better then your russia-italy-serbia-germany-poland-croatia

• u turks remind me of croats and their tv broadcasters they are best in the world but somehow they lose and it is allways blamed on something referee if only that player has dome this or that they would be the wrold champion and so on and so forth your nt sucks bad and to be honest i m kinda glad cause of that i m tired of turks spamming this forum on how great their players are only cause their clubs do great internationally which are doing great cause of foreign players and not domestic turkish players

• turkey beat china last year when none of the top nts were playing with their best players the last round and u made it to 3rd place that year as well cause the schedule was in big favor for u we will see how good u will do in ech this year i m guessing if all teams come with their best players u will be playing from 5-7 place there are few nts that are better then your russia-italy-serbia-germany-poland-croatia

What do you mean by if they come with their bests? All teams have the right to bring any player they like and as far as I know, those teams keep changing. If a country with a population of 1 billion people has troubles to build 2 top volleyball teams competing in two top competitions, that's bad. I frankly think you are racist, ignorant and anti-turk. There is nothing rational in what you say and what you are doing in here is a perfect example for bad trolling.
    For the smart volleyball people, today Turkey lost but obviously team is playing better and better everyday. Mbs are bad, I agree. It's worth to mention that Zhu Ting is a good player but Turkey didnt lose because Zhu Ting did an amazing job, Turkey lost because Gizem had a terrible day as a libero. Hope we improve our defence as a team. :cheesy:

bla bla bla....those things are valid for every team.every team has some periods in which they play theri best,in which they play the worst.we missEda ERdem and Eda is a player who can make a difference for Turkey.our main problems are clear: bad middles,easy mistakes and concantration etc...

• no no turskish nt is best in the world silly me and your players are best in the world as well nobody comes even close :wavy:

• I hate when someone makes here racism with words. :wall: Turkish NT is one of the best in europe probably the second after serbia so please do not try to say that they r bad team just u dont like turks.But on the contrary when someone just say turkey could beat any team in the world if they should have done ..... etc it just looks like so arrogant like brazil NT what i really dont like cause of their behaviour on the court

Turkey is a really good team with great defence and attacks but also has a big trouble with middles.So still they r behind of brazil,china,japan or another way any best teams in the world :)

• People, this " Shiznut81" guy, has got nothing to do with volleyball, considering latest posts, he is way biased against a nation, and trying to create a fighting environment.
    So I suggest you all neglect his posts, and do not even consider his posts. He is doing it on purpose.

• no no turskish nt is best in the world silly me and your players are best in the world as well nobody comes even close :wavy:

Noone claims that. But instead of saying that a team is terrible, we as smart people explaining why. A team might have downs and in Turkey, today the main problem was libero and MBs. Zhu Ting did a good job as well. However this doesnt mean that Turkey will never beat a top team. Look what Bulgaria did to Brazil?

• How mockeries did we read here on Bulgaria NT and Abbondanza's coaching especially during European League ?
    Of course Kitipova is the main setter now and Brazil NT was weak last night ....
    but .... :whistle:

Well it was justified during EL, but now Bulgaria plays a hundred times better! I thought they'd focus a bit more on EL because they hosted F4 there, but looks like Abbondanza used it only to try several things. Nikolova's return also is a factor, but Bulgaria has improved as a TEAM and that's what they were missing in EL.