World League 2013

• Brazil even without Visotto, Bruno and Dante won 1st set, if they win today, Bulgaria will advance no matter what happens, but I suppose that even without help from Brazil they will win also today match.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• William, Wallace and Lucarelli were amazing in the first set. It was good to see Rapha finally wearing the NT shirt.
    And again Maurício is in the game. -__- I hope Bernardo realizes he can't do anything before the final round. Why start with Thiago Alves if he's gonna bench him before the middle of the first set?

• My god, Maurício can barely hit the freaking ball. :wall:

And he's still on court :aww: what Bernardinho saw in him, great talent? :what: he's really useless (of course the wekaest link there), why Rezende don't let Felipe or Thiago play? :mad:

• And he's still on court :aww: what Bernardinho saw in him, great talent? :what: he's really useless (of course the wekaest link there), why Rezende don't let Felipe or Thiago play? :mad:

I honestly have no idea. :aww: Now he's making mistakes in reception and getting blocked. It's a full job at being useless.
    Bernardo should know that Thiago Alves takes some time to warm up in court, just like Vissotto. Unless he's feeling sick, there was no reason to bench him so early.

• Eh, it's bad Brazil won after so many mistakes by the referee, but whatever, Bulgaria is officially in the finals, USA is out, Brazil gets another win and I get 2 points in the prediction game! :lol:

• Brazil won today 3-1 (25-22 25-18 20-25 28-26) even with Mauricio on court. So Bulgaria is the last one qualified team to F6.

Pools composition:
    Pool D: Argentina, Italy, Bulgaria
    Pool E: Brazil, Russia, Canada

• Can anyone please explain to me when a player basically walks under the net, while the play is going, touches an opposing player before returning to their side that it is not called a fault?

• Can anyone please explain to me when a player basically walks under the net, while the play is going, touches an opposing player before returning to their side that it is not called a fault?

That was ridiculous. How can two referees miss/ignore that?

Pools composition:
    Pool D: Argentina, Italy, Bulgaria
    Pool E: Brazil, Russia, Canada

I guess it's safe to say Italy, Bulgaria, Brazil and Russia are in the semifinals. Unless Argentina and Canada decide to pull off their best games ever.

• That was ridiculous. How can two referees miss/ignore that?

I guess it's safe to say Italy, Bulgaria, Brazil and Russia are in the semifinals. Unless Argentina and Canada decide to pull off their best games ever.

Agree these two teams have little chance with their play during intercontinental round. Of course Canada had easier opponents, but Argentina was horrible.

• Lucao vs Matthew Anderson, what a battle! Very interesting match to watch.

• hey guys do you know where is sean rooneyi is he retired the nt

and brazilians side where is theo lopes and sidao

• I guess it's safe to say Italy, Bulgaria, Brazil and Russia are in the semifinals. Unless Argentina and Canada decide to pull off their best games ever.

Well, I don't think Argentina would need "to pull off their best games ever" to beat Bulgaria at home, but yeah, underdogs vs them and heavy underdogs vs Italy.

• The problem of Poland is not tactics or quality, it is mental. They play great when not under pressure.

• The same could be said about our team. We just have some luck this year (the fact that Poland beat USA for example). If the games were in Poland I'm not so sure that we would have been that effective. We actually managed to lose the first set without pressure. That's talent.