European League 2013

• Matthes: Go back home and play your Candy Crush ( she always requests for lives)

if i were you , i feel ashamed to stay in the national team...you do not deserve a place in the national team

BTW where is Petrausch?

• Polen :super: You guys can say to her thin but she has an explosive power somewhere inside :D but i also agree she needs to gain weight than she will be much better than Brakocevic.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• On a level compared to which Matthes looks like Logan Tom...

Matthes: Go back home and play your Candy Crush ( she always requests for lives)

The only Thing, that our German NT can win, is a golden Ananas.

:lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I'm sorry, I don't even have time to watch EL this weekend (unfortunately), but all the comments about the german NT just crack me up.

• :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I'm sorry, I don't even have time to watch EL this weekend (unfortunately), but all the comments about the german NT just crack me up.

If they'll still play that bad in August I'll be worried, but so far there has been some positive element in every match. I'm a bit sorry that Matthes gets bashed so much, I'm sure she's a nice person and all, but she really should not play in NT :S I mean, it's a clear statement when even her home club where she played many years doesn't offer her a new contract :|

• The thing gets me angry is guidetti tries always same freaks :aww: It seems germany was leading 18-16 in the first set and he again used her smart subs and get möllers to the court.After this subs serbia took the set 21-19.Definetly germany should have a stable roster which includes useful players,after this he could make whatever he wants.

And if german NT really wants to have a succesful season they must start to win from now.Its a pity compare german NT with brazil one.Guidetti still trying his own game with miracles when brazil comes every single tournament to win. :roll: Especially losing against this serbian team has no excuse at least for me.Although im sure germany will be better,i dont want to see such kind of weak team :tzz:

• Polen :super: You guys can say to her thin but she has an explosive power somewhere inside :D but i also agree she needs to gain weight than she will be much better than Brakocevic.

Do you think Büsra would like to give some of her weight to Polen ?? :P :D :lol:

Would make sense :whistle: :win:

• Do you really mean this? At her age Brakocevic was MVP of the ECH :whistle:

I don't know actually Vakıfbank has one of the best physiotherapist in europe (Alessandro Bracceschi now he moved to Germany NT from Bulgaria NT because Abondanza came to Fenerbahce and he didn't find it ethic while he is still working in Vakıf) but Polen's body didn't expand too much but she is much better comparing with previous years,we shouldn't expect a big progress suddenly but i said before her spikes are quite powerful but main problem she can easily injured with that body :down:

• Do you really mean this? At her age Brakocevic was MVP of the ECH :whistle:

It's my opinion and i am talking about future not past.Brakocevic is pure hitter,she uses her physical abilities well without using her brain much on the other hand Polen is tall too but she reads the game very well and it's hard to predict her moves and if she can improve her body she will be better than Brakocevic.

• To be "much better" than Brakocevic a player would have to be on the same level as Gamova or even surpass her. I think it's clear than Polen is not that kind of player.

It's a bit weird how underappreciated Brakocevic is considering the excellent season she's had.

• To be "much better" than Brakocevic a player would have to be on the same level as Gamova or even surpass her. I think it's clear than Polen is not that kind of player.

It's a bit weird how underappreciated Brakocevic is considering the excellent season she's had.

Totally agree, and some people seem to forget that Brakocevic is only 25 too, so she can become even better than she already is!

I don't know actually Vakıfbank has one of the best physiotherapist in europe (Alessandro Bracceschi now he moved to Germany NT from Bulgaria NT because Abondanza came to Fenerbahce and he didn't find it ethic while he is still working in Vakıf) but Polen's body didn't expand too much but she is much better comparing with previous years,we shouldn't expect a big progress suddenly but i said before her spikes are quite powerful but main problem she can easily injured with that body [

Maybe it's not in the topic but Alessandro Bracceschi is boyfriend of bulgarian player Gabriela Koeva and he was reason of her decision to play in Turkey last season so i think she will follow him.

• Maybe it's not in the topic but Alessandro Bracceschi is boyfriend of bulgarian player Gabriela Koeva and he was reason of her decision to play in Turkey last season so i think she will follow him.

I can't think any team who would like to sign with her. Top 4 teams already have Fürst, Poljak, Harmotto, Bauer and Veljkoviç. Except them, Bursa BB did not sign yet with 3rd foreigner but they are looking for a strong OPP. Ilbank already signed with Bojana Zivkoviç, Regan Hood and Jelena Alajbeg. Only team who might sign with her would be Beşiktaş since they have only Nilay Konar and Neşve Büyükbayram as MBs :whistle:

• Matthes: Go back home and play your Candy Crush ( she always requests for lives)

if i were you , i feel ashamed to stay in the national team...you do not deserve a place in the national team

BTW where is Petrausch?

Re: Matthes

Ofcourse each player is responsible for the level of her own play. But to me, the bulk of criticism has to be on the coaches. Roster decisions and cutting players is the coach's responsibility.

I don't criticize a player's decision to play for their National Team if that is what she loves to do and is how she makes a living. Players will want to play because that is who they are. It is the coaching staff's responsibility to determine whether they have the quality to be allowed to do so.

I don't know if there is an underlying reason for Guidetti's inclusion of Matthes... I would like to be a fly on the wall during roster discussions in that gym.

I would not discount the possibility that Polen can become very good, but at this point, I would be surprised if she becomes significantly better than Brakocevic. Especially if Brakocevic can stay healthy.

A few years ago, Brakocevic struck me as a player whose body was just not keeping up with the development of her talent. She was always getting injured or reinjured and was generally unlucky with injuries. It looks like she has started to figure things out (physically and with conditioning) and if Brakocevic stays healthy, it will be a big task for Polen to get much better. My 2 cents.

• I add Zhu Ting to the list. She's awesome! I'm in awe of her after Montreux. IMO she's currently the best of them.

Zhu Ting is at the top of fav juniour players of mine .Zhu Ting, C.Bosetti, Gabi (though i didnt watch her much i trust in your comments which points to her as a pretty talented player) and Turkish Oh Ceyda Aktaş, and middles Kübra Akman+Aslı Kalaç are also my fav.