2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Who is Brussa?

She is a quite good opposite who can make the difference in Italian A2, but also in A1 she had a good season this year. She was Aguero's back-up in Modena at the beginning of the year, then starting opposite at Forlì Bologna.

• Eczacibasi VitrA loaned Ceylan Arısan (MB) and Melis Durul (MB) to Sarıyer Belediyesi for this season.

http://www.voleybolextra.com/7891/sariyere-genc-takviye/

Good for them ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I guess Senna Usic also stays in Eczacibasi VitrA according to Nalan Ural's words in twitter.I am really not sure Usic and Havelkova can handle OH position to win CL but it all depends on Hanke's performance.Usic's glory days came with Feretti and Berg's fast sets but previous season she had to play russian volleyball with Ozge :down: but now she will play with another fast setter.Havelkova also likes fast sets.

• New setters + Havelkova : Ecza could be stronger next year :super:

• I guess Senna Usic also stays in Eczacibasi VitrA according to Nalan Ural's words in twitter.I am really not sure Usic and Havelkova can handle OH position to win CL but it all depends on Hanke's performance.Usic's glory days came with Feretti and Berg's fast sets but previous season she had to play russian volleyball with Ozge :down: but now she will play with another fast setter.Havelkova also likes fast sets.

I don't like her :whistle: It wont be easy to beat Vakif then...

• As far as I know she is officially in Hyundai Suwon.

True, she announced that she will play in Korea

• I just hope Ţurlea not retire, she can give very pro volleyball even with 37 years.

• some news from the french league :
    Istres and his new dutch coach JP Staelens announced some new players : Y.Stoyanova renewed and J.Lazcano (MB, Arg, ex Nancy, A2) + D.Cranston (OH, Can) + Hole (OH,Nor) are coming. 2 other players of last season are in the roster : the setter I.Vasin (SRB) and the MB Bogdanova (Bul).

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• It's offical now Eczacibasi VitrA continues with Senna Usic.

Source : http://www.eczacibasisporkulub…=haber_detay&news_idx=434

If Havelkova transfer is also true their transfer season is also done

S : Denise Hanke,Asuman Karakoyun,Ozge Cemberci (?)
    OPP : Neslihan Demir,Gozde Yilmaz
    OH : Senna Usic,Helena Havelkova,Esra Gumus,X
    MB : Maja Poljak,Christa Harmotto,Busra Cansu,Y
    L :Gulden Kayalar,Z

X will be one between Fatma Yildirim,Seyma Ercan or Cansu Cetin
    Y will be one between Elif Didem Durmaz or Pinar Motur
    Z will be one between Buse kayacan or Dilara Bagci

Micelli generally test them before season and pick the best one to roster depending on performance

• Its a good decision, for sure its better to keep senna than sokolova. I hope havelkova's transfer will be confirmed soon

• Yeah, it was a right decision letting Sokolova go, but I don't really think Nalan's wish (beating Vakif and winning CL) will come true with Usic-Havelkova-Neslihan trio. I'm not saying this because I don't like Usic, it's just not as strong as Nalan thinks...

• for the ECL starter team should be :Hanke-Darnel Havelkova-Usic Harmotto-Poljak Kayalar (L) that's a strong team interms of attacking skills!!!!

i wonder who among the foreign players will stay on bench in Turkish league matches.. i think for sure Harmotto and one between Havelkova and Usic..

• I just hope Ţurlea not retire, she can give very pro volleyball even with 37 years.

Today on a local news-paper there's the news that Turlea can stay in Piacenza, everiting 'll be more clear tomorrow... My sensation is that she 'll leave :down:
    In any case she 'll play again :heart: :drink: