2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• In German press there's a rumor that Laura Dijkema might go to Atom, but honestly I'd be very surprised about that :whistle:

2nd setter, behind Belcik??

• Can someone PLEASE write the rosters for this upcoming season for Azerrail and Azzeryol? I'm confused and also I don't know all the players who signed, I wanna see who'll play... so someone please :sos: :rose:

Azeryol ( CL participant) will have most of national team players: Korotenko, Kovolenko, Parkhomenko, Aghayeva, Aliyeva, and Polina also stays in Azeryol. They signed with Jesicca Jones . Logan Tom is not certain yet.

As far as I know Azerrail will be Youth NT.

• 2nd setter, behind Belcik??

More like third :roll: Atom has Natalia Gajewska, who's back from loan from the first league team. Unless they've changed their minds again.

• Azeryol ( CL participant) will have most of national team players: Korotenko, Kovolenko, Parkhomenko, Aghayeva, Aliyeva, and Polina also stays in Azeryol. They signed with Jesicca Jones . Logan Tom is not certain yet.

As far as I know Azerrail will be Youth NT.

And former Azeryol players where are going to play? Zamanova? Gasimova? Karimova? Elena Parchomenko?

Until last season stronger azeri players were in Azerrail and the others in Azeryol. Now these girls where could go playing volleyball?

• finally my angels (Beziers, newbee in champions league) are starting to announced the new team :
    unfortunely our captain MB former NT player P.soullard left the club and sign in Istres and our slovenian OH A.Zdovc is injured and didnt renewed. Also the setter L.Delabarre go to swiss team Kanti Schaffhausen and the second libero move to Chamalieres in A2.
    Coming in the team couple of junior NT players : Mortreux (MB), Camberabero (libero), P.Martin (setter) and P.Martin (OH/MB) to.
    Its not official yet but it seems like T.Holness (USA, MB) from Constanta and E.Cella (ITA, OH) from Bielsko Biala join the team ! I hope so , 2 experimented players like this will not be to much to be efficient in CL!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• finally my angels (Beziers, newbee in champions league) are starting to announced the new team :
    unfortunely our captain MB former NT player P.soullard left the club and sign in Istres and our slovenian OH A.Zdovc is injured and didnt renewed. Also the setter L.Delabarre go to swiss team Kanti Schaffhausen and the second libero move to Chamalieres in A2.
    Coming in the team couple of junior NT players : Mortreux (MB), Camberabero (libero), P.Martin (setter) and P.Martin (OH/MB) to.
    Its not official yet but it seems like T.Holness (USA, MB) from Constanta and E.Cella (ITA, OH) from Bielsko Biala join the team ! I hope so , 2 experimented players like this will not be to much to be efficient in CL!

Tasha Holness (CAN, MB) :rose:

Team looks like that:

S: Patricia Aranda (ESP), P. Martin
    OPP: Helene Schleck
    MB: Alesha Deesing (USA), Tasha Holness (CAN), Mortreux
    OH: Elisa Cella (ITA), Ludmilla Da Silva (BRA), Alessandra Guerra (BRA)
    L: Alexandra Rochelle, Camberabero

• Definitely, they should hire next foreign OH next to Kristin Hildebrand (Richards), they have only Natalia,Tandara and Rosamaria (all of them can be OH or OPP) ^^

Campinas is looking for new players but I think it is to complete the team (one libero, middle blocker and opposite as backup players). They already have good players in their roster.

• OK why do you underestimate Laura so much?? She is not that bad I mean she sure has the level to play in Poland.. And if you think Belcik is a good setter.. :whistle:

:roll:

First of all, don't take it so seriously. Secondly, I never said Dijkema is bad. I only wrote that she can be the third setter that Atom hires. And no, that wasn't in terms of ranking of who is better. I'm definitely not a fan of Belcik and I can tell you the same about Dijkema.

And for your information, Belcik said that she'll stay in Atom only if she plays as the first setter. I assume that didn't change. I assume also that Dijkema doesn't want to play in the team as back-up setter. So I think (and hope) that it's just a rumor.

• I think Laura will fit the best in Russia, but No team in Russia would take her since there's a limit of foreign players I suppose...

• Okay, another Laura :lol: I'm glad to hear that Laura Partenio will play for Cannes. It won't take any long term for her to get used to France and french league since Arcangeli and Centoni will be there as well and France is not so exotic for italians. Definitely a better choice than Yamamay that already has Buijs and Marcon...

• :roll:

First of all, don't take it so seriously. Secondly, I never said Dijkema is bad. I only wrote that she can be the third setter that Atom hires. And no, that wasn't in terms of ranking of who is better. I'm definitely not a fan of Belcik and I can tell you the same about Dijkema.

And for your information, Belcik said that she'll stay in Atom only if she plays as the first setter. I assume that didn't change. I assume also that Dijkema doesn't want to play in the team as back-up setter. So I think (and hope) that it's just a rumor.

So ATOM have big problem. Belcik 2011/12 was average, 2012/13 was weak and 2013/14... Iza is good in block and serve, but sets is terrible now :thumbdown: Without player like Rachel they don't have chance to win again OrlenLiga.

• Well the future Angels of our friend Cocorico, les pieds dans le fumier ;) look great !
    With Cella and Holness the team would be stronger but for CL it will be not too much 8)

• Okay, another Laura :lol: I'm glad to hear that Laura Partenio will play for Cannes. It won't take any long term for her to get used to France and french league since Arcangeli and Centoni will be there as well and France is not so exotic for italians. Definitely a better choice than Yamamay that already has Buijs and Marcon...

Hum, how to say that without Cannes people taking it badly ?
    Cannes for people born elsewhere and not with a lot of money, it's not the nicest town in France.
    For instance, outside of the Film Festival it's not a town with a lot of cultural events. Nice (Nizza) is too close for that !
    The rear land of Provence is more pleasant to live. At least, it's my opinion.
    And, last point, it probably was a particular case, but Paola Cardullo found her native Piemonte too far from Cannes !
    On the other hand Vicca, Nadia or Yan Fang adapted themselves perfectly to Cannes.
    ...So ... Go go Cannes 8o

• http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=64856&l=0
    it is said that maybe Caracuta, Engle and Vindevoghel may be the now players of Piacenza!

Good back-ups for Piacenza!
    The roster is very competitive for Italian League and can reach at least QF in Champions!
    S = Ferretti, Caracuta
    OPP = Van Hecke, Engle
    OH = Meijners, L.Bosetti, Vindevoghel, Valeriano
    MB = Leggeri, De Kruijf, Manzano
    L = Sansonna

2 Dutch and 2 Belgian :D