2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Are they serious?? They could as well sign with Serwiński. After all, he defeated Fenerbahce with Söz on the bench :lol:

Kamil Söz wrote his facebook, so it's verified info. I think he will work as an assistant coach.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Kamil Soz will be assistant coach, main coach is Eldar Yusubov.
    We dont know what happened Frigoni, but both side decided to cancel the contract.

• Courtney Thompson........... to.......... Volero Zurich.

• Cibele Barboza to hisamitsu springs japon

• LVSF 2014 lost 2 franchises: Vaqueras de Bayamon and Pinkin de Corozal (most titled team of the league, 18 times champion) won't play in the up coming season. :(

Kim Willoughby asked the portorican federation to be naturalized, like just happened to Karla Echenique, who will play as local player next season.

• LVSF 2014 lost 2 franchises: Vaqueras de Bayamon and Pinkin de Corozal (most titled team of the league, 18 times champion) won't play in the up coming season. :(

Kim Willoughby asked the portorican federation to be naturalized, like just happened to Karla Echenique, who will play as local player next season.

Kim wants to play for Puertorican NT? And what's with Karla?! She will be able to play for Dominican R. right?

• Kim wants to play for Puertorican NT? And what's with Karla?! She will be able to play for Dominican R. right?

karla has to wait 2 years. to play in puerto rican national team.

if kim is naturalized, not have to wait

• Kim wants to play for Puertorican NT? And what's with Karla?! She will be able to play for Dominican R. right?

I think that's only "double citizenship" case and Carla is istill available for Domnican NT ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• yamila nizetich to besiktas jk istambuk

• Kim Willoughby asked the portorican federation to be naturalized, like just happened to Karla Echenique, who will play as local player next season.

Did she? I remember her rant on tt from some weeks ago where she said that this season is her last and she's done with volleyball. I wonder if that has anything to do with playing in Azerbaijan or does she really wants to retire.

• Bolu Belediyespor > Anastasia Gorina (RUS)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• thanks, do you really think she will be better than Karine?

She should be better than Karine, maybe her performance in last season in Budowlani Łódź could be a bit better, but she was American NT member in Olympic Games ^^ Karine is playing horrible, Courtney will definitely improve game of Volero :win:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game