2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Voleybolmagazin wrote that Eczacibasi VitrA is about to deal with Dobriana Rabadzieva from Rabita Baku.

Is rabadzhieva the right name who leads the team besides opposite for eczacıbası? She is not a good receiver also not so effective for attacking If the transfers will be like this i dont want to see hanke in eczacıbası cause its almost sure that they cant be successful in that way :down:

• Is rabadzhieva the right name who leads the team besides opposite for eczacıbası? She is not a good receiver also not so effective for attacking If the transfers will be like this i dont want to see hanke in eczacıbası cause its almost sure that they cant be successful in that way :down:

you are implying that you will sport EcV?? :tzz:
    btw, i like Rabadziyeva..she has a good potantial like Serbian Nikolic.her reception looked good to me in F4...she just needs some winner attitute and consistency..

• I think Usic and Rabadzhieva's reception are almost in the same level and Usic is better in attacking.

• I think Usic and Rabadzhieva's reception are almost in the same level and Usic is better in attacking.

Rabadzhieva is very weak at reception and without great attacking skills which can compensate her lack of reception. She has played in F4 due to Grün's injury. :down: She is not a bad player but I don't believe that she would contribute more than Usiç neither :whistle:

• Rabadzhieva is very weak at reception and without great attacking skills which can compensate her lack of reception. She has played in F4 due to Grün's injury. :down: She is not a bad player but I don't believe that she would contribute more than Usiç neither :whistle:

agree, I'm very skeptical about this transfer, it's quite weird decision.

• Rabadzhieva is very weak at reception and without great attacking skills which can compensate her lack of reception. She has played in F4 due to Grün's injury. :down: She is not a bad player but I don't believe that she would contribute more than Usiç neither :whistle:

The difference is that Rabadzhieva is some years younger than Usic, so at least she has the perspective to become a better player than her in the future. If I had to choose between two players on the same level, I'd always choose the younger one...

• The difference is that Rabadzhieva is some years younger than Usic, so at least she has the perspective to become a better player than her in the future. If I had to choose between two players on the same level, I'd always choose the younger one...

The point is that Eczacıbaşı has never intended to improve foreign young players, they generally hire some names which prove themselves already (which I don't approve for sure) Thus, I believe neither Rabadzhieva nor Usiç should be in Eczacıbaşı's roster next season. Mia Jerkov and Yaima Ortiz had very good season already, even these two players would be more beneficial than Rabadzhieva and Usiç :whistle:

• What about Camila Brait?

She was the best player from Osasco in the final. I really hope she can stay in the team, she deserves to be part of a great team.

I don't know if Sesi is still looking for a libero, but she would be perfect... I just want to watch her to play again the final in the next season and of course she shall be starter in NT this summer.

• Nothing to compare. Usic and Ravazhieva both arent in the level to play in such a big club. Usic is extremely overrated and Ravadzieva is young but nothing special. ECZ need Werblinska or Larson.

• Nothing to compare. Usic and Ravazhieva both arent in the level to play in such a big club. Usic is extremely overrated and Ravadzieva is young but nothing special. ECZ need Werblinska or Larson.

Usic is a good player IMO and she's not overrated. It;s just a bad season for her and maybe all expect more from her han she could give because last year she played amazing in the finals.. she was ECZ best player.. so I think she deserves to play in a good club somewhere.. And I would like to see Werblinska in ECZ or anywhere in Europe in a good club where she can show the world what she can do - one of the best all around players.

She was the best player from Osasco in the final. I really hope she can stay in the team, she deserves to be part of a great team.

I don't know if Sesi is still looking for a libero, but she would be perfect... I just want to watch her to play again the final in the next season and of course she shall be starter in NT this summer.

Probably she will ontinue 8)
    Its hard for sesi take Sheilla and Camila because of their points in CBV ranking...
    They must try players who are 0 points, Mari, Paula, Erika Kelly, Ju costa...

with Werblinska + Darnel + Hankee + Poljak :win:
    they definitely will rise their level...

• I think she is overrated too much and quite unstable. Honestly I dont still understand ECZ's transfer policy. Usic fits bettet in Italian league or maybe Polish league. her teammate Sanja Popovic is playing well right there in Poland...
    I really hope ECZ somehow manages to transfer Werblinska, cos shes the one ECZ definitely needs. Anna+Denise+Neslihan = serve queens.

There are no news still... Rumores she has oferta also from Amil, but I think she will stay in Osasco.

SESI has Michele, she is amazing libero, but she was injuried last season.

• Bernardinho told press he wants to resign with the hole Team for next season, but he knows is hard.

They are trying to resign with Sarah already so she can play the South american club Championship already.

He also said their main desire is to resign with Natália And Gabi, who he believes can be the starting oh for Brazil in 2016 OG.

• World of Volley is reporting that Calderon will play for Krasnodar next season.

Source: World of Volley

• with Werblinska + Darnel + Hankee + Poljak :win:
    they definitely will rise their level...

Not enough power in attack, and Werblinska has nothing to do with Larson...Larson is waaaay better than her! It's like comparing a sapphire with a diamond! :lol:

Anyway, I read someone wrote Usic and Rabadzhieva are overrated :lol: I hope they were kidding in writing so :lol:
    Usic and Rabadzhieva are some of the best European Ohs... please use your brains before writing. ;)