2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Yes you don't need to be italian to like serie a, but if you are fan of serie a let be honest you're quite irritable several really key women players leaving your favorite league for orlenliga. Can i know what will you write in case when Brinker will choose Muszyna, Dąbrowa or Chemik where is possibility to play cev or cl? Is that possibility really the most important? Will you write it's still weak club for her then? To be honest, with this new squads i mentioned in my first post this clubs although on paper with surnames look very nice compared to squads of main clubs for next season in serie a. Don't you think? Brinker maybe would like to stay in orlenliga, she wanted to be in Impel and then move Muszyna etc?
    If there is low level in orlenliga say why many players like Serena or Rachel were wanted in the best clubs in Azerbejdzan? Rourke came to Poland as unknown player, she promoted herself great and she grew up on our eyes in orlenliga and she wanted by every Azerbejdzan and Turkish club.
    If in orlenliga like you saying is low level why for example Atom Trefl beat in straight 3 sets in CL Scavolini Persaro this year, then Trefl met Vakifbank-winner of CL and bad luck for them, if they could meet not winner of CL who knows what would happen. The same situation with Muszyna which won with Fenerbahce cev.I recall you Fenerbahce is kingdom they can have every player.

About polish women NT you have right, but it not depends on skills which have really great players like Skowrońska, Skorupa who playing in the best teams in the world like Rabita, etc. but they treat national team like hotel. Our NT situation is complicated, for example Werblińska has conflict with Skowrońska, there is not good atmosphere in team since Glinka leaves and there is no agreement between players. We're waiting for new generation of women which coming soon, we having talented young women NT which reached this year gold in youth european championship beating Italy.

Sorry but sincerely i dont understand why u write these things,its like you r arguing with me or you try to dictate your thoughts about polish league :what: I just said what i thought and in general its not about poland.And if u think orlenliga is not weak on the contary in good level you should be happy.

• I completely disagree about Polish league not being on good level. the league is pretty competitive and the players are also good. I don't know why you keep on saying that again and again. Have you even seen the final between Atom and Dawrowa? I found the matches really interesting...as fun as the serie final. If you think only famous and expensive players make a good level, well then I'm done with it. It's just like you see volleyball in a different way. If you only see the players names, Azerbaijan is the strongest one...well, they transfer everyone and most of them waste their talents on the bench (no offending)...

I'm also a big fan of Maren Brinker, but I don't think she was like a superstar there in Yamamay. She was good overall, better than any season she had played...but not as SUPER good as you're saying like. Plus, Although I just love Italian league, I have to say there's no big level difference between Orlenliga and Serie right now.

Emil i dont say it again and again more we dont have to be agree about something. :roll: About brinker its sure she is not a power attacker but she was the attacker who made the important points for going to final 4 in cl.So she had a great season for me thats all.

• I know my arguments are too clear based on examples and facts and now you're helpless. If you took subject about our league you thought no answer from their supporters? I don't know what orlenliga done for you but you look pretty frustrated, not answering on my giving examples or this guy from Sweden who has also the same opinion like me and you only keep saying like pressing button replay 'is weak, is weak'. It looks like talking to the wall. Pity, i thought if you expressing a given the opinion about something you can find things for support your statement. :what:

• I'm not arguing, i just want to read your arguments why you keeping saying just two words 'weak,weak'. Don't be shy now. :lol:

• :aww: Ok then i should be more clear instead of trying to be kind.Orlenliga,the league u claim as good, had muszyna,sopot and tauron in cl this year.But what a pity just sopot could reach the 12 finals :roll: .And as usual the unique one got eliminated after this round if u claim orlenliga is strong/good u should have success.Having competition in orlenliga has no mean for me,if it makes a league good then watch turkish league.After 4 teams u can have so much 'competetive' but low level matches.In cl polish teams have almost no fight against strong teams and that shows their level.Just muszyna could make a success in cev cup thanks to fenerbahce's injuries.
    Hope everything is more clear now :whistle:

• Well, you should be named orlenliga hater, i'm really serious after now what you wrote. Do you know what are you doing now? It looks radiculous when you excuse every rival which lose with orlenliga clubs. Massive injures in Fener? Hm recall me squad of Fener when played with Muszyna instead of horrible injury Mari Steinbrecher, right she was sitting on bench and watching.Oh yes they are really weak easy to beat when Dąbrowa had tie break with rich Azzerail Baku this year or Sopot eliminated Scavolini very easy. To be honest, orlenliga and serie a women clubs should have many, many good luck to not meeting the best Azerbejdzan,Turkish clubs to reach something big like qualify to final four.Your words don't help today women leagues in the world and your personal likes and hate.

• In my opinion champions league, cev and all women cups should be shared on two categories according to budget of given league. Just:
    serie a, orlenliga, russian should play in one group

azerbejdzan,turkish clubs should play in other group
    This kind of situation we can observe in for example World League of men this year. All the best NT are in one group together and other group for weak NT to give them chance like are Canada, Netherlands, Finland etc. It would be the best solution to give chance not only turkish and azerbejdzan clubs in finals.

• Well, I get you wanted Maren go to somewhere stronger than Impel after she just had a great season in Yamamay. But we can possibly think differently. just right after her great season, It's also gonna be a good choice and try to be the leader of one team. In Yamamay She was not the leader, In Scavolini she was just one of the players...well, I'd rather say pretty ordinary one.

One thing I've got to tell you is that it is Maren's choice (I would be doubtful if she hadn't got any proposals from wealthy Turkish and Azerbaijani clubs) and saying some team or league is so weak for a player can sound aggressive, because not everyone agrees with you.

• Thanks for all you`ve done Nati ! Luckily we could see you in Azerbaijan. All the best for U great person ! :heart:

• Nati, Sara, Lindsey, both Paola, Katarzyna then Margareta,....
    Novara 2007, 8, 9 8)
    Not Italian champions but what a team :P :P :P
    Grazie :wavy: