2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Kayla Banwarth (L) signed 3 years contract with Rabita Baku

Source : http://www.voleybolextra.com/9…a-banwarth-rabita-bakude/

S : Katarzyna Skorupa (POL), Iryna Zhukova (UKR)
    OPP : Katarzyna Skowronska (POL), Sanja Starovic (SRB)
    OH: Auera Cruz (PUR), Rachel Rourke (AUS), Dora Horvath (HUN)
    MB: Foluke Akinradewo (USA), Natasa Krsmanovic (SRB), Brittnee Cooper (USA)
    L: Brenda Castillo (DOM) , Kayla Banwarth (USA)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I'm happy that Carocci decided to came back in Italy ;)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• Allianz MTV Stuttgart (GER) confirmed Dutch OPP Deborah van Daelen and announced Lindsey Stalzer (USA, OH) and Michela Teixeira (OH/L, BRA, ex-Pila and Lodz) as last new players. Teixeira hasn't signed a contract yet because she hasn't played for a year, but she is living in Stuttgart and working with the team, so if she'll get a good shape, she'll be in the team.

• There are rumours about Vesna Citakovic-Djurisic returning to Serbia to play in Vizura. The cluvb has now fused with Partizan, one of the two biggest sport societies in the country alongside Crvena Zvezda.

• There are rumours about Vesna Citakovic-Djurisic returning to Serbia to play in Vizura. The cluvb has now fused with Partizan, one of the two biggest sport societies in the country alongside Crvena Zvezda.

It would be greater if she plays for Chemik Police with her old friend Glinka and her old NT teammate (Ognjenovic). Anyhow it also makes sense playing at home after all hard seasons abroad ... like Glinka :roll:

• Rumors from Foppa:

as you know Bergamo is looking for the last player in their 13/14 roster, that will be a replacement for Di Iulio. In interview to a italian newspaper, Giovanni Panzetti, Foppa's manager, said they are looking to close the team with a strong attacker, even stronger than Di Iulio in that aspect, someone that can attack high balls, and maybe give Foppa a chance to go even better this season than last one. Of course there is a management in the money to spend, but they are looking for a top player.

BUT, Giovanni won't say the name of the player till is done.

In Bergamo, many fans are guessing might be one of this players: Hodge, Grun, Vasileva or Sorokaite.

http://bergamo.corriere.it/ber…rgamo-2222215938058.shtml

Id love to see any of them in Foppa, I think would help a lot the team...but lets see how things end...

are there any other strong top players attackers in the market?

• Contribution of Grün is a question mark for me however Vasileva would be very good for both sher and Foppa :rose:

• Camilla Adão (Praia Clube last season) and Flavinha (Rio do Sul last season) are Brasilia's setters for 13/14. Thanks god that they didn't wanted to close with Serena or even Radecka (it would be a really waste of money in my opinion).

Brasilia already signed with Érika, Paula Pequeno, Elisângela, Marina Daloca, Viviane, Verê and Ju Maranhão.

• Priscilla Rivera? :super: If I'm not wrong she hasn't signed with any club yet and she completely matches with the description..

• Priscilla Rivera? :super: If I'm not wrong she hasn't signed with any club yet and she completely matches with the description..

Agree, she fits to this description, however her reception can be better :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• With Blagojevic and Merlo who take care of reception, Rivera could be a great transfer for Foppa :teach: