2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Who cares your opinion. Your posts are just so dumb that I am going to ignore them.Oh I'm pretty sure if Gozde was an American, she would not make any major tounament roster for team USA. Because of those foreigner limits, Gozde is lucky to maintain her starting role.

• Joyce or Joycinha ^^

• Yeah, sure, after checking your profile, it is easy to see how objective you are :roll:

I was talking about signing her as a foreign player not neutralizing her first so comparing her with a Turkish player is indeed dumb :whistle: Moreover, Gözde is much more useful player than Tom now. Noone claims that Tom is a bad player. She WAS a great player. To me, she is just a GOOD player, which is not enough to play in top teams as starter ;)

Logan is better than Saori in every aspect.. defense, passing serving and attacking.. For sure better than Cruz and Del Core.. About Gozde I like her, in the moment Gozde is better than Logan in attack and I think Gozde is a very good all-around OH, one of the best in the world right now.. but I don;t think she is a better passer and digger than Logan
    About Logan not playing great... I think that observation would make someone who watches volleyball for a short time or is just a person not related to volleyball.. Which you are not of course.. I mean when someone who is doesn't know too much thinks the one who get's the points is the best player, the great one.. It can be true for example Obmochaeva in Russian team right now.. or Kasia in Polish.. But Hooker is certainly not in the USA.. there it's all related one to another.. and Logan as a veteran was one with the most responsibilities on court, whether to pass, to dig to come through when it's needed or to do all the other little things which usually people who don't know about volleyball don't noticed like passing a free ball, so that Hooker or Larson or Akinradewo could kill the ball.. Same for setting when 2 line.. or even setting when no setter on court with 2 OPP.. You know that are the characteristics of a great player.. who can do everything.. And when Brazil managed to stop Hooker in final, you certainly remember Logan killing balls from position 4, 2 and even pipe.. she blocked some balls too.. So I think I've explained what a great player means.. And if you still disagree, whatever :D And I think Gozde is a very good all-around OH :thumbsup: She for sure is very important for Turkey

• Marisa Fernandez(MB) Spain will join AEK Athens

• Logan is better than Saori in every aspect.. defense, passing serving and attacking.. For sure better than Cruz and Del Core.. About Gozde I like her, in the moment Gozde is better than Logan in attack and I think Gozde is a very good all-around OH, one of the best in the world right now.. but I don;t think she is a better passer and digger than Logan
    About Logan not playing great... I think that observation would make someone who watches volleyball for a short time or is just a person not related to volleyball.. Which you are not of course.. I mean when someone who is doesn't know too much thinks the one who get's the points is the best player, the great one.. It can be true for example Obmochaeva in Russian team right now.. or Kasia in Polish.. But Hooker is certainly not in the USA.. there it's all related one to another.. and Logan as a veteran was one with the most responsibilities on court, whether to pass, to dig to come through when it's needed or to do all the other little things which usually people who don't know about volleyball don't noticed like passing a free ball, so that Hooker or Larson or Akinradewo could kill the ball.. Same for setting when 2 line.. or even setting when no setter on court with 2 OPP.. You know that are the characteristics of a great player.. who can do everything.. And when Brazil managed to stop Hooker in final, you certainly remember Logan killing balls from position 4, 2 and even pipe.. she blocked some balls too.. So I think I've explained what a great player means.. And if you still disagree, whatever :D And I think Gozde is a very good all-around OH :thumbsup: She for sure is very important for Turkey

Believe me I do know what does a great player mean and what are essential volleyball element that an all-around player has to have. Since I am a huge fan of Logan and Logan-like players (such as Osmokroviç or Jacqueline) Although I am aware of her important role in NT, I don't think any top club would want to sign with as starter in Turkey. I respect your idea about Saori-Tom comparison although I don't agree. Just don't misunderstand that I am despising her and all my comments are based on her recent performance :whistle:

Anyway, sorry for being off-topic

• i like logan tom but with her form now she'll just be a secondary player a very important position though but still not at the exalted position she once was :wavy:

• Since Chieri was not admitted to A1, Marta Bechis may go to Forlì Bologna and Amaranta Fernandez to Casalmaggiore (Aguirre Perdomo as alternative).
    Casalmaggiore is also chasing Tina Lipicer Samec, but in case of failure as alternative the club will sign one between Anna Velikiy and Karolina Rozycka Kosek.

• Since Chieri was not admitted to A1, Marta Bechis may go to Forlì Bologna and Amaranta Fernandez to Casalmaggiore (Aguirre Perdomo as alternative).
    Casalmaggiore is also chasing Tina Lipicer Samec, but in case of failure as alternative the club will sign one between Anna Velikiy and Karolina Rozycka Kosek.

Casalmaggiore is doing quite well in this summer..if Fernandez and Lipicer sign,the team should look like this:Camera-Zago,Lipicer-Gennari,Stevanovic-A. Fernandez,Sirressi (L).. not bad..

• MB Florencia Aguirre Perdomo(191cm born in 1989 in Uruguay) has been officially announced by Pomì Casalmaggiore. Last season she played in Le Cannet (French League).

http://www.volleyballcasalmagg…entrale-florentia-aguirre

i dont know her..is she good?which are her skills?

• What about Galatasaray?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What about Galatasaray?

Their roster seems to be compete ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i dont know her..is she good?which are her skills?

Hi No she was not really good but you can consider she's 24 old (?)
    here you can see her stats :
    http://www.lnv.fr/joueurs/1995/florencia-aguirre.html
    Only... 22 pts for blocking (0.39 per set) and 121 pts total
    Take care

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Hi No she was not really good but you can consider she's 24 old (?)
    here you can see her stats :
    http://www.lnv.fr/joueurs/1995/florencia-aguirre.html
    Only... 22 pts for blocking (0.39 per set) and 121 pts total
    Take care

i saw the stats and they are just like :down: .. i mean..even if Casalmaggiore couldnt sign with Fernandez,cant they find another Mb??

• i saw the stats and they are just like :down: .. i mean..even if Casalmaggiore couldnt sign with Fernandez,cant they find another Mb??

I guess it's a question of €
    If you sign with Aguirre Perdomo when you can have Amaranta Fernandez it means that you need to save money.. Fernandez is more expensive and probably Casalmaggiore needs that money difference for the last OH transfer.