2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• It seems I missed something... Where's Kelly Murphy going to play? I'm afraid there's no place for her in Brazil anymore. She'd be great for Brasília, but they have no money I guess.

Earlier it was said that she'll be in Minas, but they signed with another American OPP, Alaina Bergsma. I'm also curious, where she'll play in club season and from which clubs she got offers :cheesy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Imo should be the Korean.. grbac is not bad at all, but she is a very simple setter.. You know.. good sets, uses the middle but not so much.. no great combinations, surprising sets.. but we'll see

Jup, That's right. Sometimes it's pretty visible that she can't get over her nerves especially in tie-breaks. About the Korean I have no idea how good she is.

• I heard smth about Hill's movement to Loko. Did she sign already with any club ?

• I heard smth about Hill's movement to Loko. Did she sign already with any club ?

Maybe you've mistaken Kim Hill with Kelly Murphy, as far as I remember she's without club ^^

• Maybe you've mistaken Kim Hill with Kelly Murphy, as far as I remember she's without club ^^

Seems like Dosty is doing quite bad in Lokomotiv and even Barun is not in great shape.. so they would actually need Kelly Murphy, not Hill.

• I think Aelbrecht is better than Ssuschke anyway these days, I suppose they signed her only as backup in case something happens to the remaining MBs as long as Ravva is injured.

Not exactly. CSV played 2 days ago (RC Cannes vs Nantes, French Ch., 3rd day) with Aelbrecht.
    Yan Fang makes a big turn over during this beginning of season. And be careful, 6 weeks for Ravva, it's doesn't mean Vicca will be able to play in CL in 6 weeks ... ;(

• Not exactly. CSV played 2 days ago (RC Cannes vs Nantes, French Ch., 3rd day) with Aelbrecht.
    Yan Fang makes a big turn over during this beginning of season. And be careful, 6 weeks for Ravva, it's doesn't mean Vicca will be able to play in CL in 6 weeks ... ;(

Sure Ssuschke will play some matches, especially in French league where Cannes will win easily anyway, but I think for the important matches Aelbrecht and Rasic will play now.

• Polish Opp Laura Tomsia might sign a contract with Savino Del Bene Scandicci (Italian A2).
    http://www.legavolleyfemminile…eggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=110402

Is it only rumour or will she join this team? Tomsia is already player of BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała, however due to wider roster (16 players), she wasn't in even in 12 roster for first two league matches. I suppose that she won't play in Bielsko much, so going to Italy can be a chance for her ^^

• Is it only rumour or will she join this team? Tomsia is already player of BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała, however due to wider roster (16 players), she wasn't in even in 12 roster for first two league matches. I suppose that she won't play in Bielsko much, so going to Italy can be a chance for her ^^

She is already training with Scandicci and in the next days the club will decide whether signing or not with her.

• Besides Laura Tomsia, Scandicci is also testing Iga Cojnacka, Polish OH born in '94.
    http://www.legavolleyfemminile…eggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=110420
    Maybe Kondzio you know anything about her?

Maybe I'm not Kondzio, but She started her volleyball career on MB position. Last season she changed it on OH/OPP and i really liked her more on MB (she was very promising). In Legionowo she played really weak on OH and in junior polish championship, she wasn't impressive also. Of course she was member of Polish Junior National Team and Youth before too. Maybe in Italy, they will teach her how to play good on OH position.

• Maybe I'm not Kondzio, but She started her volleyball career on MB position. Last season she changed it on OH/OPP and i really liked her more on MB (she was very promising). In Legionowo she played really weak on OH and in junior polish championship, she wasn't impressive also. Of course she was member of Polish Junior National Team and Youth before too. Maybe in Italy, they will teach her how to play good on OH position.

I wouldn't assess her better than Bartol did it :thumbup: in last season in league Chojnacka wasn't impressive at all as substitute player - she had both weak reception and spike efficiency. Of course going to Italy both for Iga and Laura can be a nice opportunity for improvement and I hope that they'll use that chance ^^

• Maybe I'm not Kondzio, but She started her volleyball career on MB position. Last season she changed it on OH/OPP and i really liked her more on MB (she was very promising). In Legionowo she played really weak on OH and in junior polish championship, she wasn't impressive also. Of course she was member of Polish Junior National Team and Youth before too. Maybe in Italy, they will teach her how to play good on OH position.

I watched Iga in youth and Junior NT, she was very good but her heigth(184 cm) was not enough to be that good at senior level that might be the reason why she is trying to change her position :whistle:

• Logan Tom.. began working with instructional volleyball website Volleyball1on1 as online instructor showcasing Her coaching abilities through interactive videos.