2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Now Kimura won't get So many chances to play... Argh! That's what I want to happen for saori to be exposed well in the European leagues so that we will see if she is really good or just feeding off from the Japanese system but because of this acquisition the experiment will be further delayed :cursing:

That transfer is not official yet however it will definitely NOT affect Saori. It will effect Rabadzhieva. I'm sure Barbolini was not glad with the team'a attacking performance this weekend. Neriman is not good as opposite and she showed it in the end of last season as well. On the other hand Rabadzhieva is supposed to be a killer OH but she has been really bad since she arrived GsD. Instead she is playing like a defensive OH which Saori is much better at. In case of a new transfer, Neriman will return as OH and Saori will stay as her partner. :win:

• Volksbank Bolzano (A2) released Sha'Dare McNeal and signed with Natalia Korobkova.

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…eggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=111559

The article says she is left-handed Russian OPP 192cm tall. She has played also in Vilsbiburg so maybe Matthias can tell us something more about her... :thumbup:

Once she had played in Turkey (Karşıyaka) and if im not mistaken she had been best scorer of first half of the league. :rolll:

• That transfer is not official yet however it will definitely NOT affect Saori. It will effect Rabadzhieva. I'm sure Barbolini was not glad with the team'a attacking performance this weekend. Neriman is not good as opposite and she showed it in the end of last season as well. On the other hand Rabadzhieva is supposed to be a killer OH but she has been really bad since she arrived GsD. Instead she is playing like a defensive OH which Saori is much better at. In case of a new transfer, Neriman will return as OH and Saori will stay as her partner. :win:

That transfer is not official yet however it will definitely NOT affect Saori. It will effect Rabadzhieva. I'm sure Barbolini was not glad with the team'a attacking performance this weekend. Neriman is not good as opposite and she showed it in the end of last season as well. On the other hand Rabadzhieva is supposed to be a killer OH but she has been really bad since she arrived GsD. Instead she is playing like a defensive OH which Saori is much better at. In case of a new transfer, Neriman will return as OH and Saori will stay as her partner. :win:

agree.Soari will be a stater...Dobriana to the bench.

• Peruvian League Signings

GEMINIS : WIVIAN GADELHA (BRASIL)

WANKA : LUANA DE PAULA ( BRASIL)

LATINO AMISA : ANDREA AGÜERO ( ARGENTINA)
    KAREN OLAYA (COLOMBIA)

TUPAC AMARU : AMANDA CONEO ( COLOMBIA)
    DANIELA CASTRO (COLOMBIA)

Source: Voleibol del Peru

• i really wonder why the cuban players choose baku teams? its difficult to transfer them for the other leauges except russia. btw, rabita did good jobs this year ... i really like to giel... giel-akinradewo-krismanovic-dixon(probably move to 2nd team of rabita)-jackson_cooper :) 6 middle blokers
    but recivers :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• Obmochaeva didn't play the last two league matches, no idea why, but if she doesn't play vs Kazan either, it will be hard. But I agree that Malova is a great transfer, she was one of the revelations of last summer.

Obmochaeva had some problems with her arm, they were resting her. Anyway I'm think she'll play against Kazan, the problem doesn't seem that serious.

• i really wonder why the cuban players choose baku teams? its difficult to transfer them for the other leauges except russia. btw, rabita did good jobs this year ... i really like to giel... giel-akinradewo-krismanovic-dixon(probably move to 2nd team of rabita)-jackson_cooper :) 6 middle blokers

recivers are good in my opinion, Skowronska has got good season as OH in Rabita, Cruz is good + Brenda as libero, Horvath on bench, but I would like to see one more good OH in team :teach:

Don't forget Gina Mancuso. She is an all-around OH.

• With Giel and Akinradewo, Rabita might have the best MB duo in the world :obey: It could have been Harmotto&Poljak if Harmotto wouldn't be injured ;(

• With Giel and Akinradewo, Rabita might have the best MB duo in the world :obey: It could have been Harmotto&Poljak if Harmotto wouldn't be injured ;(

Has Akinradewo played recently? I haven't been following but I haven't heard anything about her playing this season, particularly in CL.

• Has Akinradewo played recently? I haven't been following but I haven't heard anything about her playing this season, particularly in CL.

She hasn't played a single match this season, it has been reported she is injured..I am very worried about her especially since Rabita has 6 another MBs which of course they wouldn't need if her situation was not serious..

• After WCH qualification tournament, will Valérie Courtois continue playing volleyball ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• After WCH qualification tournament, will Valérie Courtois continue playing volleyball ?

why? What's happened during WCH Qualif?

• Nothing, but after ECH was written that she will retire after WCHQ. I hope she won't, she's a very good player and important for Belgian team!

EDIT: In this article she says she is taking this season off to concentrate on finishing her studies but next season she wants to play professionally again :thumbup:

Thank u for the information.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Also Yoana Palacios to Rabita :box: