2013 Mediterranean Games - Turkey - 20/06

• which kind of injury does Neriman have ?(

• which kind of injury does Neriman have ?(

Back injury

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Is there any link on the official Mediterreanean Website, where i can see the rosters?

Is there any live broadcasting,too?

• its a men game

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Italy - Croatia: 3-0 (25-15 25-21 25-19)

Italy: Signorile 2, Bosetti L. 10, Arrighetti 7, Diouf 17, Barcellini 11, Folie 10, Gennari (L), Non entrate: De Gennaro, Bertone, Di Julio, Partenio, Caracuta. All. Mencarelli.

Croatia:: Cutuk 6, Brcic 3, Milos 4, Jurisic 6, Fabris 16, Klaric 2, Malevic (L), Pilepic, Baselovic. Non entrate: Miljak, Cacic. All. Lovrinov.

Turkey - Slovenia: 3-0 (25-17, 25-21, 25-15)

Turkey: Gözde(12), Büşra(5), Neslihan(16), Seda(10), Bahar(2), Özge(-), Gizem(L), Güldeniz(3), Polen(-)

Slovenia: Bozic(1), Recek(6), Kucej(6), Mlakar(11), Potokar(5), Zaloznik(6), Jerala(L), Iglicar(1), Planinsec(-), Valencic(-)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Gennari played libero? :D

She was registered to this tournament as libero ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats Italy! It was a very interesting game.

I hope Neriman can come back soon, she is definitely missed. I dont like Barbolini, but I think it is hard to say that Turkey level dropped with him just yet, it is just begining of seaosn...players are still not in their best shape...and so on.. lets see how goes from there.

• I have the feeling that Turkey's level drop a lot with Barbolini

Actually i think olympic games was the highest level that they could achieve,it ended turkey's high performance and after this they made a bad desicion with barbolini.I dont like his coaching style etc ,surely when neriman comes to the team there will be more power but with almost no reception :aww:

• Turkey - Italy: 1-3 (25-23, 22-25, 23-25, 21-25)

Turkey: Gözde (12), Büşra (4), Neslihan (28 ), Seda (15), Bahar (6), Naz (1),Gizem (L), Güldeniz (-), Ergül (1)

Italy:: Signorile (2), Bosetti (19), Arrighetti (13), Diouf (14), Barcellini (16), Folie (5), De Gennaro (L), Gennari (-)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congrats Italy! It was a very interesting game.

I hope Neriman can come back soon, she is definitely missed. I dont like Barbolini, but I think it is hard to say that Turkey level dropped with him just yet, it is just begining of seaosn...players are still not in their best shape...and so on.. lets see how goes from there.

Well, Italy played with a very experimental team except Bosetti and Arrighetti while Turkey had almost all their best players and really wanted this Gold Medal for the 2nd time in its history. I think one year ago Turkey coached by Motta would have won Mediterrenean Games with no problems against Italy.. but now with Barbolini as coach this team seems to have lost hunger, typical consequence when you give him the guide of your team :sleeping: