2013 Mediterranean Games - Turkey - 20/06

• Our biggest problem we have good spikers most of them are ready to compete with any team in world but our MBs sucks as always :down: Some of them are good attacker but lacks block and some of them are just opposite.We really need dominant MBs successful both in attack & block.Barbolini must adapt Kubra Akman and Asli Kalac to senior team as fast as possible.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• By the way Congratulation to Italy :drink: Lucia Bosetti and Arrighetti were amazing today :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• By the way Congratulation to Italy :drink: Lucia Bosetti and Arrighetti were amazing today :flower:

may i ask what is the significance of this tournament to it's participants? :drink:

• Our biggest problem we have good spikers most of them are ready to compete with any team in world but our MBs sucks as always :down: Some of them are good attacker but lacks block and some of them are just opposite.We really need dominant MBs successful both in attack & block.Barbolini must adapt Kubra Akman and Asli Kalac to senior team as fast as possible.

I totally agree. Last years this was always the main problem, but Eda helped the team with good slide attacks. Do you know if she's coming back this year?

• Evviiva l'Italia :)

Btw iceman any other "significant" petition nowadays ? ;) :drink:

• and you any other social advocacy like "why don't we help north korea?" today? :lol:

• congratulations Italy!! really happy for this gold medal! sincerely I didn't expect it, I thought Turkey was superior, instead! great, today Lucia Bosetti was amazing, MVP for sure! I'd really like to see this team all together (I mean also with Costagrande, Guiggi, Sorokaite, Camera...) to see what they can really do...let's wait for Gran Prix!
    once again, great girls!!! :cup:

• It was a terrible mistake to Motta replaced by Barbolini

It totally was :wall: Only logical substitution over Motta would be Guidetti :whistle: Except him, there was no need to replace Motta since he had already proved with many successful tournament. He is indeed the one who contribute most to our golden generation (1994-1995)

• Are there videos of the final?

• Italy C beat Turkey A :lol:

Not really Italy C: Arrighetti, Diouf and Lucia Bosetti will be in starting six at ECH. Signorile, Barcellini, De Gennaro and Folie probably their back-ups.. so I'd rather call it Italy A/B but much more new and experimental compared to the Turkish one.

• It totally was :wall: Only logical substitution over Motta would be Guidetti :whistle: Except him, there was no need to replace Motta since he had already proved with many successful tournament. He is indeed the one who contribute most to our golden generation (1994-1995)

Turkey should invest heavily in training turkish coaches. Almost all successful nations have their own coaches: Brazil, China, Italy, Japan, Russia, USA and so forth (I don't know who was the coach of Cuba in the 90's). This is very important. More important than we could imagine and you have money to do it. When you have a foreign coach, you depend on him. If he leaves, it's hard to manage it. When you have a strong volleyball school in your own country, you almost always can handle it and you can be strong for a long time. :win:

• It totally was :wall: Only logical substitution over Motta would be Guidetti :whistle: Except him, there was no need to replace Motta since he had already proved with many successful tournament. He is indeed the one who contribute most to our golden generation (1994-1995)

Good point. :thumbup:

I think new federation members made a quick decision about bringing Barbolini while there is a better option like Guidetti. If they could wait till the end of Euro Championship, then there would be really good chance to bring him here as a Turkish NT coach.