2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Salvador Hidalgo Oliwa (OH, CUB/GER) announced that Savani and David Lee in Shanghai, Wijsmans and Winters in Beijing, Hovanien (the nickname of (Mikko) Oivanen?) in Fujian via his weibo (Chinese twitter).

What? It was announces Soonias as opposite for Fujian Volleyball! :white:

• What? It was announces Soonias as opposite for Fujian Volleyball! :white:

Dallas Soonias , no "hovanien" but Mikko Oivanen has...... The two both come? I think only one can do it because Fujian is a weak team and it can get the foreigners due to Chen Zhonghe.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Savani

Savani said he doesnt have club yet, nothing signed with Shanghai

http://sports.eastday.com/gd/2013/1010/108945844.html

Translate (simple): Savani has arrived in Shanghai on Oct 3rd and trained with new teammates.
    David Lee will go to Shanghai instead of Beijing.
    Sean Rooney lost.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Cuneo signed with Italian setter Manuel Coscione and Dutch NT setter Nico Freriks.
    They will replace Nikola Grbic (going to Zenit Kazan) and Javier Gonzalez (injured).

• for the same team, "Matin Varamin" :huh:

Very good combination, worthy of Champions League

• Cuneo signed with Italian setter Manuel Coscione and Dutch NT setter Nico Freriks.
    They will replace Nikola Grbic (going to Zenit Kazan) and Javier Gonzalez (injured).

really sad that Grbic left our league...he is one of my favourite players and not seeing him anymore will be really tough. Cuneo lost a lot!

• Some players from PlusLiga are still without clubs:
    - "bigger names" (rather bench players than leaders in Plus Liga): Tiago Violas (S, Portugal), Matti Hietanen (OH/OP, Finland), Piotr Gruszka (OP/OH)
    - others: Jonas Kvalen (S, Norway), Łukasz Szarek (OH/OP), Adrian Szlubowski (OH/OP), Armando Danger (OP, Cuba), Tomasz Józefacki (OP), Grzegorz Imiołek (OH), Janusz Gałązka (MB), Rafał Pszenny (L) (last two were last season in Radom, 1st league).

Cuban OPP played a while in Qatar, Józefacki signed contract with Olsztyn, but it was solved because of "hidden injury". I won't be surprised if Gruszka retires, last season in Olsztyn he was rather a motivator than real team leader as spiker and receiver. About other players I didn't hear any transfer infos.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Szarek is playing in Bundesliga this season, can't remember where exactly.

I found him in TV Ingersoll Bühl ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Elvis Contreras to FUNVIC/TAUBATE Brasil

• Elvis Contreras (DOM - Wing Spiker) and Dan McDonald (EUA - Midle block) will play for Taubaté

• Daniele Bagnoli will coach "Matin Varamin" in 2013/2014 season.

not 100% official yet, but he even coached the team in a friendly match, apparently they will sign him today.

• Bratoev refused to be a slave of Lazarov and Bulgarian criminal federation and is under their counterattack. He has no place to train, Slavia refused to accept him. The president of Slavia Seferinov is the same troll who wanted to stop Matey Kaziyski from freeing from slavery back in 2007.

• If G. Bratoev could find a foreign club to join, would he still be bound by Lazarov and his org?

Bratoev refused to be a slave of Lazarov and Bulgarian criminal federation and is under their counterattack. He has no place to train, Slavia refused to accept him. The president of Slavia Seferinov is the same troll who wanted to stop Matey Kaziyski from freeing from slavery back in 2007.