Brazil NT 2013

• We have result of Natalia's doping trial. She will be suspended till 10th September She got 60 days of suspension, part of it she underwent earlier.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• We have result of Natalia's doping trial. She will be suspended till 10th September She got 60 days of suspension, part of it she underwent earlier.

Indeed...they decided to give her the smaller punishment...cause there was no intension.

She said about it after the trial: "I"m with my consciousness in peace because it was a medication I always took because of my asthma condition. In any moment I took somthing illegal. What happened it was the amount was above what is aloud. I wanted to turn the page and solve this. I was hoping I was gonna be absolved, cause I did nothing wrong. In any moment I feared for a bigger punishment. Now I'll pay the rest of the punishment, with my mind in peace, Ill rest a but in São Paulo and then be back to trainnings as soon as possible."

Natália was followed in the trial with Ney Pecegueiro, Unilever's doctor and her lawyer Guilherme Rezende, Bernardinho's brother.

• Sportv Repórter - Mulheres de ouro (in portuguese)

http://www.dailymotion.com/vid…_shortfilms?search_algo=2

This is what was going on behind the scenes at the London Olympic Games:
    -Hard moments;
    -The unexpected defeat against South Korea and what happened after;
    -Zé Roberto asking Fabiana to help him;
    -Meeting between staff and players the day after, etc.

Melodramatic sometimes, but very informative. :thumbup:

• ^ Geez, I'm 16 minutes in and this is waaaay over-the-top and completely cringe-worthy. lol
    I like the part where they say Kim walked over to them after the BRA-KOR game and told them to relax because it was just one defeat.

• As globo reported, Walewska is back in training with Campinas! :woohoo: :super: :flower:

• ^ Geez, I'm 16 minutes in and this is waaaay over-the-top and completely cringe-worthy. lol
    I like the part where they say Kim walked over to them after the BRA-KOR game and told them to relax because it was just one defeat.

Indeed. Kim was very nice as always.

I think this video shows us a little bit what is to defend an olympic title, the pressure, the exposure in the media, etc. Sometimes, we only observe the matches and forget the rest. For instance, the information we had more training to Beijing is very interesting.
    Winning two Olympic Games in a row is really difficult and the best example is the legendary Cuba.
    Cuba also won Barcelona without losing, but when they came back to win Atlanta, they also lost two matches in the preliminary round and we are talking about Cuba. The difference between Cuba and their opponents was much bigger than Brazil and theirs, even though they had almost the same problems we had.

• The documentary (if we can call that) was very cheesy indeed..If they only had said half the truth there.. :whistle: But It was Sportv doing it ..so I couldn't expect different...If it was ESPN doing it..than I think we would have had a great history being told.

• hi guys! just a question, what did ze roberto say about mari in the video? thanks in advance! :)

• The documentary (if we can call that) was very cheesy indeed..If they only had said half the truth there.. :whistle: But It was Sportv doing it ..so I couldn't expect different...If it was ESPN doing it..than I think we would have had a great history being told.

So why don't you tel the true history, miss Know-It-All?

You must have some kind of sickness...you always say you know everything, and you are always complaining about Brazilian female NT and about Zé Roberto.
    So ridiculous. Swallow Bernardinho and his silver medals!

• Sorry..I shouldn't have say anything..you guys are right. Anyway..I think a ESPN documentary would be much more well made...for obvious reasons. And I was not saying bad about the NT title..it was incredible indeed what the girls did. The documentary just didnt have to be so cheesy. ;)

• being made by a famous brand doesnt necesarily make it more truthful or reliable :whistle:

• well almost every sports documentaries especially championship seasons are chessy it just depends on whose team would that cheesiness be applied 8)

• You must have some kind of sickness...you always say you know everything, and you are always complaining about Brazilian female NT and about Zé Roberto.
    So ridiculous. Swallow Bernardinho and his silver medals!

Btw, ITs funny how everyone always wants to compare Bernardinho and Zé..one thing has nothing to do with the other...Both a great technical coaches...and like everyone there are things in both that I admire and that I dont agree so much..that is it...as there are some attitudes from some Brazilian players INSIDE COURT that I don't agree with...but some brazilian fans here treats as I hate them...when its not a fact (If you only knew me..hehe), Im just making personal opinions about some atittudes..and that is it. You guys need to chill. Im sure you also have reasons to like or dislike other some players (braizlians or not) and teams and whatever...but because Im brazilian I can't comment bad about brazilian team? I have to become a hater?..Im not being disrespectfull or anything. I'd never be disrespectfull to them..they are athletes..and Im sure they work a lot to be where they are. And I really respect that..because I love volleyball. and I love how volleyball is popular in Brazil and i really wish things goes in the right way here. And is also not because I admire other teams..another conclusion everyone LOVES to make..if I like other national teams and players..I have my reasons (believe me..or not to..your choice), and I'm sorry Im not that kind of person that to like someone, I have to hate the other or anything. So no..the fact I like Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Serbia..whatever..has nothing to do with my opinion about some attitudes in brazilian team and I dont have the same opinion about this atittudes also cause I like other teams. I just have them cause I have and that is it..cause Its how I like a sport to be played and how my values goes with it. again its only a personal opinion about a situation..specific, not about them as persons.

So..really guys.. just chill all right. :drink:

sorry the off topic..just wanted to set this clear for once.

• If we compare it with "Pátria" (made by ESPN) I agree with Joana in terms of production...
    but i think this (made by Sportv) isn't so cheesy as she said.

• that is not what I meant. ;) I didnt say Sportv one was not truth. I just thought it was cheesy..ESPN has a better production.

Actually, you did.

The documentary (if we can call that) was very cheesy indeed..If they only had said half the truth there.. :whistle: But It was Sportv doing it ..so I couldn't expect different...If it was ESPN doing it..than I think we would have had a great history being told.

And now I'm curious to know what the truth is.