Italian NT 2013

• What is the status of Ortolani? Did she give birth yet?

• What is the status of Ortolani? Did she give birth yet?

No

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I just hope the players old (Leo, Gioli, Del Core) do not resolve back next year for the World be in Italy, they can spoil the atmosphere of the new NT.

• I just hope the players old (Leo, Gioli, Del Core) do not resolve back next year for the World be in Italy, they can spoil the atmosphere of the new NT.

thanks for the old and evil three players,Italy's champions always have them.

don't miss them,you have the only queen piccinini,she can lead a brand new team to the champion title in next year!

congrats in advance! bye bye three old and bad witches, italy don't need u anymore!

• thanks for the old and evil three players,Italy's champions always have them.

don't miss them,you have the only queen piccinini,she can lead a brand new team to the champion title in next year!

congrats in advance! bye bye three old and bad witches, italy don't need u anymore!

:roll:
    About Gioli I don't know, Del Core already said, after the Olympic games, she'll not be back in NT , and about Leo yes of course she'll be back for the World Championship. Both, Leo and Mencarelli, decided was the best choice for Leo to rest this summer..but you know she is still the :super: setter! I don't know why some of you believe in the story of the evil players :down: for what I see everyone love Leo, also in Turkey in her new team!

• :roll:
    About Gioli I don't know, Del Core already said, after the Olympic games, she'll not be back in NT , and about Leo yes of course she'll be back for the World Championship. Both, Leo and Mencarelli, decided was the best choice for Leo to rest this summer..but you know she is still the :super: setter! I don't know why some of you believe in the story of the evil players :down: for what I see everyone love Leo, also in Turkey in her new team!

i think you did not understand my humorous and ironic style.......

so you could read it again and i hope you know where i stand.

• Tirrozzi? I'd rather call Barcellini or Fiorin who are having a great season so far. I like the roster except De Gennaro... Sirressi could be a better option I suppose.

• Tirrozzi? I'd rather call Barcellini or Fiorin who are having a great season so far. I like the roster except De Gennaro... Sirressi could be a better option I suppose.

Don't believe the roster :lol: The same guy posted another "official" roster for WGP already about 2 months ago...very credible that Italy has the 12 player roster for WGP before the team even started training :roll:

• Don't believe the roster :lol: The same guy posted another "official" roster for WGP already about 2 months ago...very credible that Italy has the 12 player roster for WGP before the team even started training :roll:

Hehe, thank you for notifying that. Actually yeah...it's kinda weird to see the roster before training started. but hopefully Mencarelli keeps the setter and MB roster :lol:

• Don't believe the roster :lol: The same guy posted another "official" roster for WGP already about 2 months ago...very credible that Italy has the 12 player roster for WGP before the team even started training :roll:

Weird posts cancelled, Mencarelli didn't announce any roster. I suppose that we will get know who will be in NT till the end of May.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

the camp list is true.

just 9 girls gathered first in Milan.all of OHs are good receivers but not strong attackers so tirozzi could get the chance.

barcellini will be in the camp just because she is still in the lega A1 finals.

• Marina Zambelli will join Enrica Merlo, Valentina Diouf and Chiara Di Julio in the NT camping in the next days.

zambelli is shocking me, i think she is one of the girl "bergamo should not keep now and maybe forever". she is even not average, not mentioned good or better. what could she do in NT? for the unversiade or Mediterranean?

i missed crisanti, garzaro, stufi even partenio baggi and lotti , who didn't called by mencarelli.

• Mencarelli told in an interview that he plans the year in two, first one till July with the Mediterranean Games, second after it with GP and ECH, with the group more "experience"

So I think we will see still many names be calling. These girls might receive a call later. ;)

Btw, the setters Balboni and Caracuta also joining NT.

• Mencarelli told in an interview that he plans the year in two, first one till July with the Mediterranean Games, second after it with GP and ECH, with the group more "experience"

So I think we will see still many names be calling. These girls might receive a call later. ;)

Btw, the setters Balboni and Caracuta also joining NT.

horrible...caracuta

i think it's more like USA's tryout, a list includes 30-40 maybe more than 50 girls,haha.

• From May 6th are training with Mencarelli the follwing names: Caterina Bosetti and Raphaela Folie (Villa Cortese); Monica De Gennaro, Noemi Signorile, Valentina Tirozzi (Pesaro); Immacolata Sirressi and Alessia Gennari (Chieri); Marika Bianchini and Floriana Bertone (San Casciano).

Tomorrow will join them: Laura Partenio (Urbino), Sara Alberti (Mazzano), Martina Balboni and Marina Zambelli (Bergamo), Cristina Chirichella (Pesaro) and Chiara Scarabelli (Modena).

And after May 16th will also be part of the Nt: Valeria Caracuta and Gilda Lombardo (Busto Arsizio).

I believe from this team will come the players that will be playing the first part of season ending with Mediterranean Games.

Also Indre Sorokaite is training with them.

• Gathering this players we have:
    S: Noemi Signorile, Martina Balboni, Valeria Caracuta
    OP: Caterina Bosetti (also OH), Indre Sorokaite (also OH)
    OH: Valentina Tirozzi, Alessia Gennari, Marika Bianchini, Laura Partenio, Chiara Scarabelli, Gilda Lombardo
    MB: Raphaela Folie, Floriana Bertone, Sara Alberti, Marina Zambelli, Cristina Chirichella
    L: Monica De Gennaro, Immacolata Sirressi

I listed C. Bosetti as OPP (I know that she's mainly OH), because there is only Sorokaite who can play as regular OPP. Probably from these will be chosen roster for Mediterraanean Games.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Mencarelli said there will be 2 groups, a young one for Under23 WCH and Mediterranean Games and the other one, the most important, for Grand Prix and EuroChampionships.
    The players joining NT in the next days who are not in that list are:
    S: Camera
    OP: Diouf, Zago
    OH: Costagrande, Lucia Bosetti, Barcellini, Di Iulio (maybe Loda too)
    MB: Guiggi, Arrighetti, Garzaro (maybe also Conegliano's Barazza and Calloni?)
    L: Merlo

It seems even this year Francesca Ferretti won't be in NT :aww: Lo Bianco will be back next year for the World Championships that will be held in Italy and she doesn't want any rival in her position for that Event. :down: