Italian NT 2013

• Lucia :( I hope she can be ready untill ECH :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Italian roster in Ekaterinburg for the 2nd GP weekend:
    Camera, Signorile, Arrighetti, Chirichella, Guiggi, Diouf, Sorokaite, Fiorin, Barcellini, Costagrande, C.Bosetti, De Gennaro, Gennari, Folie.

No Merlo again! ?(

• I think that Mencarelli wants to give as much playing time as possible to Signorile and De Gennaro...they are the starters for him, so they have to gain a lot of confidence and experience (that's why Camera never enters and Merlo is not called)...at least it is what I think!

• I thought nobody could be worse than Barbolini but Mencarelli is! :white:
    One of our best receivers (Lucia Bosetti) is injured and he went to Russia with just 1 libero (out of shape) and left Merlo at home without reason... Considering also that Fiorin, Barcellini and Gennari are not good receivers he should have called at least Di Iulio but he didn't and nobody knows why... as a result our reception today against Russia was terrible :aww: This man is dumb!!!! :read:

• I thought nobody could be worse than Barbolini but Mencarelli is! :white:
    One of our best receivers (Lucia Bosetti) is injured and he went to Russia with just 1 libero (out of shape) and left Merlo at home without reason... Considering also that Fiorin, Barcellini and Gennari are not good receivers he should have called at least Di Iulio but he didn't and nobody knows why... as a result our reception today against Russia was terrible :aww: This man is dumb!!!! :read:

Gennari is supposed to be a decent receiver :whistle:

• horrible costagrande and guiggi.

as experienced veterans,they cannot lead the team to the success in the ECH.let's see.

• Gennari is supposed to be a decent receiver :whistle:

She is not !!! :white: Who told you so?
    When Mencarelli made her play as libero at the Mediterranean Games everybody was shocked here!

• De Gennaro is an okay libero but I'm definitely sure Sirressi, Merlo even Leonardi can play better than her :wavy:

• Next weekend Costagrande, Guiggi, Arrighetti and Signorile will stay in Italy training and Caracuta and Bertone will take their place. The team will be very young but I'm not worried about Mbs, Chirichella and Folie are ready to play at high level... I'm pretty worried for Costagrande's absence though, she's too important for Italy

• Next weekend Costagrande, Guiggi, Arrighetti and Signorile will stay in Italy training and Caracuta and Bertone will take their place. The team will be very young but I'm not worried about Mbs, Chirichella and Folie are ready to play at high level... I'm pretty worried for Costagrande's absence though, she's too important for Italy

it's true...but the Costagrande I saw this last week end was really out of shape...awful receptions and weak attacks. she was slow in moving and she didn't help the team so much when needed (especially against Russia). moreover I think it is better for her to find her best shape, we will really need them in the final six if we manage to reach them but especially during the ECH...
    then Ihave to say that also Fiorin and Barcellini are ready to play, Fiorin entered and did well. If Diouf comes back, there is also Sorokaite that can play as OH...
    I just hope we manage to qualify, this team really deserves it and they gain a lot of experience during the final phase!

• When are they announce to 14 players @WGP Final? How above ECH player lists?

Rosters for Final Six should appear on FIVB website, but just before tournament ^^ As someone wrote in other topic, Guiggi, Arighetti, Costagrande and Signorile will be back. It's possible that Lucia Bosetti can be back on ECH ^^ Probably these roster from F6 will play in ECH, they plan to flight from Japan dircetly to Zurich :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• When are they announce to 14 players @WGP Final?

Here you are:

S: Signorile, Camera.

OPP: Diouf, Sorokaite.

MB: Guiggi, Arrighetti, Chirichella, Folie.

OH: Costagrande, Barcellini, Bosetti C., Fiorin, Gennari.

L: De Gennaro.

• I have a question.. Till now I couldn't follow who is in or out because there were too many players and he always changed them.. But why is Di Iulio not in any roster? And also Picci, I understand he makes a ''younger team'' but there is always a place for Picci..

• ill now I couldn't follow who is in or out because there were too many players and he always changed them

Piccinini asked for a year off, like all the experienced players.

Di Iulio we honestly don't know. She's not considered by Mencarelli at all. Big mistery.