2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Partenio = New generation Sokolova

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What a pity ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
    Well congrats to the team for this European season :P
    Good luck to Guidetti's girls for the F4

• Well, they deserve it, but I'd rather see Cannes there instead of Eczaci/Omichka...

Congrats to Vakifbank and hats off to Cannes for an amazing fight :super:

Vakıfbank deserves it but any of Eczaci/Omichka doesn't deserve? Funny

• that was really really close but it comes to show what happens when the team doesnt have their day specially mbs they started blocking in fifth set rofl but it is allways a pleasure watching vakif-cannes game they are allways tight to bad 1 of these teams can go throw imo i would kick kazan out cause of their unsportmanship behaviour that entire teams is made of arrogant and rude players that dont deserve to play in cl at all

• oh what a match :obey: Cannes :obey:
    congrats VB..good to make f4 dispite everything....my stream was cloapsing a lot therefore i didnt get any thing...as far as i understand..Gözde and Costa were bad...Brako was making crucial mistakes Naz was ok (im not sure of this due to stream).. Vb's block looked bad,defence bad..etc..Centoni :obey: Yaneva and Rasiç also were good

i like Gizem Öerge congrats Gizem Örge. good for turkey's volleyball

• CEV should seriously do something because all these trash and screams under the net can't be allowed. No way. This is still volleyball, but watching someone I'd call the competition CEV Bitchball Champions League. Godze was disgusting. She should have got a red card. She screamed to the opponents twice.

• Cannes is not this team at away matches...remember FB-Cannes final..

FB ? you mean the all stars team with players who earn millions ?
    Cannes won the game the day before (vs Villa) and it was in Baku ...

• if u think ozge was bad what would u think of gamova or for that matter any of the players from kazan at least ozge turned her head away from the players when she screamed not like gamova or larsson or borodokova or what ever her last name is rofl that entire team should be banned from cl until they learn to act like freaking athlethes

• CEV should seriously do something because all these trash and screams under the net can't be allowed. No way. This is still volleyball, but watching someone I'd call the competition CEV Bitchball Champions League. Godze was disgusting. She should have got a red card. She screamed to the opponents twice.

At one position Centoni was ready to fight with Gözde and i don't remember clear either one of Rasic or Antonjevic kept her fortunately.

• FB ? you mean the all stars team with players who earn millions ?
    Cannes won the game the day before (vs Villa) and it was in Baku ...

im bored of this money issue....we all know that money is not enough to get title from some experiences...quality also is needed ;)

im insisting on that Cannes not this good on away matches.i think they couldnt beat Kazan at Baku but they can beat any team at home with this game.

as i said it...i respect Cannes for today's game ;)

• At one position Centoni was ready to fight with Gözde and i don't remember clear either one of Rasic or Antonjevic kept her fortunately.

Yes. Then Nadia with her finger telling her mates "she's crazy". CEV should do something: every match we can find provocations, screams on opponent's faces. They have to say NO to this.

• At one position Centoni was ready to fight with Gözde and i don't remember clear either one of Rasic or Antonjevic kept her fortunately.

mmm Gozde is always provoking like that and IMO THAT way makes the game more interesting... Not like Gamova and Larson or Obmochaeva did recently.. I like Silie is always provoking the oposition a little bit, although sometimes she exsagerates... I hope you get what I mean..

• im bored of this money issue....we all know that money is not enough to get title from some experiences...quality also is needed ;)

im insisting on that Cannes not this good on away matches.i think they couldnt beat Kazan at Baku but they can beat any team at home with this game.

as i said it...i respect Cannes for today's game ;)

Maybe you are bored Canter, but it is just the reality !
    I only wanted to say that in 2012 FB was stronger than Cannes. Not a matter of an away game for RCC !

• Cannes do their best indeed. I really appreciate it. :flower: :flower: :flower:
    Quiet obviously, Vakif is the best club in the world right now. But today Cannes show that they are at the same level (in their home, of course)
    It's very differrent from Cannes that I saw last week.

and congrats to Vakif. :drink: