Italy - Serie A1 2013/2014

• She is a two time champion with Pesaro, isn't she?!

You're right, Kasia won with Pesaro twice in a row :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Now I think about it...Did Kasia Skowronska never play in Serie A Finals ???

Sure and Glinka, Gujska, Swieniewicz and Śliwa also, but I meant it that we have Polish player in the final again after so many years :win:

• Glinka is not. :teach: She had big chance in 2004, when she played with De Carne and He Qui (great chinese setter, she was first before Kun Feng - I loved her and Kun too :heart: ).
    Novara won 2 matches in a row. In the fourth match They lead 13:10 in tie break, but lost. In the fifth Bergamo won 3:0. Glinka played great in this final matches. :whistle:

• Congratulations to Busto! :win:

I swear I could bet everything on Conegliano. By the way, congratulations to the latter also! I think at some time they realized 'Hey, I'm Conegliano, the heartbreaking matches best. I can't play this bad'.
    And the match went to the tie-break...

• upsss
    I didn't read whole topic. Sorry :lol: I read kondzio post and next estra. :lol:

• Great Busto... they didn't play a perfect match, neither did Conegliano, but it has been really heartbreaking, especially in the tie break! Buijs was great, but I liked also Marcon, finally she was present also in the front row. On the other side Lloyd didn't play so well: too many predictable balls, some also unprecise and she didn't play that well with her MBs...
    great Busto, let's see what they'll do in final! go Sere! :heart:

• Guys, is there any videos of yesterday's match? Damn, I missed it...

Hopefully @ YouTube in next days :drink: :drink:

It was a great match :super: :super:

1st match is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgEFEPhDtFY

• Thanks both of you. Vielen dank, Danjkwel :rose:

I didn't manage to watch the match but it is still possible to know how great the match was by the comments you guys wrote down. I'm happy for Busto. I remember that many guys tended to say Busto got much weaker and they would probably never manage to get qualified to CL but fancy that! they made it. Marcon has been absolutely an amazing leader, Arrighetti no doubts she's a monster MB right now, Leonardi unbelievable in defense. What made me more surprised was Wolosz's improved sets in the 1st match. She was bad in the beginning of the season but I think she got a lot better under Parisi's coaching system. Buijs as well. she's in fact the strongest attacker among the team since Ortolani is pretty weak now, although she performed well in the 1st play-off match. Michel is a big surprise as well. She usually was behind Garzaro but it seems like she also has improved a lot and been showing a great performance, but according to the stats she was pretty weak yesterday, wasn't she? I really hope that Lonneke will be completely ready to play as starter in stead of Ortolani.

I don't see a big possibility that Novara beating Piacenza tonight. Lucia Bosetti and Meijners will crush Novara quite easily, we all will see that :whistle: But I would like to see Novara in the upcoming CL...maybe better than Imoco.

• @ Emil

I agree: Piacenza will beat Novara.

About Novara: Valeria Rosso :obey: :obey: I never really noticed her...I just saw she is already 32...only 1.82m...but she has a great jump and is very powerful :super: :super:

• That's right, she totally deserves a spot on NT. She's already 32 yo but plays a consistent volleyball and is a great attacker also. My choices for OH position => Piccinini, L.Bosetti, Rosso, Loda.

As far as I know, she also played as MB when she was playing for Asystel, although she was usually sitting on bench. So, she's also a multi-player like Caroline Wensink, although not being sure if Rosso also can play setter :rolll:

• That's right, she totally deserves a spot on NT. She's already 32 yo but plays a consistent volleyball and is a great attacker also. My choices for OH position => Piccinini, L.Bosetti, Rosso, Loda.

As far as I know, she also played as MB when she was playing for Asystel, although she was usually sitting on bench. So, she's also a multi-player like Caroline Wensink, although not being sure if Rosso also can play setter :rolll:

I wrote about her here before. She really deserves the NT spot... she has always been a good receiver wnd she is a very good scorer this season... Mayne some teams would find her useful and tranfer her, she shouldn't be expensive...
    What about Wensink what positions has she played?

• @ Emil

I agree: Piacenza will beat Novara.

About Novara: Valeria Rosso :obey: :obey: I never really noticed her...I just saw she is already 32...only 1.82m...but she has a great jump and is very powerful :super: :super:

She already played as a MB few years ago in Asystel. She is very Universal player. ^^

• [quote='Emil','index.php?page=Thread&postID=251454#post251454']That's right, she totally deserves a spot on NT. She's already 32 yo but plays a consistent volleyball and is a great attacker also. My choices for OH position => Piccinini, L.Bosetti, Rosso, Loda.

I wrote about her here before. She really deserves the NT spot... she has always been a good receiver wnd she is a very good scorer this season... Mayne some teams would find her useful and tranfer her, she shouldn't be expensive...
    What about Wensink what positions has she played?[/quote]

All positions except libero :D :D

• Another case is Katarzyna Mroczkowska from Impel Wrocław - she started as MB, when it was necesssary she played as Libero, than she played as OPP and was the best scorer in league, now she's OH :D and we shouldn't forget about Cuibans - Liana Mesa Luaces played on all positions ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Another case is Katarzyna Mroczkowska from Impel Wrocław - she started as MB, when it was necesssary she played as Libero, than she played as OPP and was the best scorer in league, now she's OH :D and we shouldn't forget about Cuibans - Liana Mesa Luaces played on all positions ^^

Not "all" positions, I think only S/OPP and Libero in NT and pure OPP now in Vilsbiburg.

• No game today! Piacenza has destroyed Novara! 3-0 (13/12/15)

Now first game of final on 26 of April