Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Well every time I see the stats she has good passing stats.. however thanks. I thought changing her to libero will be the only way for her to be a top player in some of the top 4 Turkish clubs.. maybe in NT.. Nevermind thanks again

There are two better younger receiver OHs ; Cansu Çetin and Melis Durul. Both are Eczacıbaşı players and loaned to Sarıyer Belediyesi. I have more hope on this two than Birgül Güler and Damla Çakıroğlu. Let me know your comment if you would have a chance to watch Sarıyer Belediyesi's any match

• There are two better younger receiver OHs ; Cansu Çetin and Melis Durul. Both are Eczacıbaşı players and loaned to Sarıyer Belediyesi. I have more hope on this two than Birgül Güler and Damla Çakıroğlu. Let me know your comment if you would have a chance to watch Sarıyer Belediyesi's any match

If you have any link from some past matches, you can send me I'll watch it :win:

• Is there any possiblity to let Marina Tumas play as local player? IBB is using Tomi Coskoviç despite of the fact that he has never played in male NT. Marina is not young (29 years old) but Natalia Hanikoğlu was also around Marina's age when she was naturalized and she still was beneficial to NT for many years. Marina has already played 8-9 years in Turkey and showed a consistent performance. She can play as MB, OH and Opp, in all position she played better than average :thumbup:

I don't know about regulations but if IBB could use Tomi as local player, Beşiktaş also should be able to use Marina as local player. Having a player such Tumas as local player status gives a big advantage to the teams that are out of Big 4 :whistle:

• Esra is playing a fantastic season so far :obey:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Is there any possiblity to let Marina Tumas play as local player? IBB is using Tomi Coskoviç despite of the fact that he has never played in male NT. Marina is not young (29 years old) but Natalia Hanikoğlu was also around Marina's age when she was naturalized and she still was beneficial to NT for many years. Marina has already played 8-9 years in Turkey and showed a consistent performance. She can play as MB, OH and Opp, in all position she played better than average :thumbup:

I don't know about regulations but if IBB could use Tomi as local player, Beşiktaş also should be able to use Marina as local player. Having a player such Tumas as local player status gives a big advantage to the teams that are out of Big 4 :whistle:

Hello It seems that for another time, Christina Bauer, french MB, didn't play. Correct ?

• what a match :obey: Great rallies and amazing job by two liberos (I am positively surprised by Nihan's performance, born from ashes after two bad seasons)

Esra is also the one who surprises me a lot. I've never seen her attacking with such high ratio. I am proud to say that currently hands down the best all-around OHs in Turkish league are Gözde and Esra. Marriage increase her level dramatically :whistle:

Denise couldn't manage with the stress in break points of match. Eczacıbaşı have no other spiker than Şeyma Ercan in the case of injury. I don't understand why they loaned Melis Durul, Cansu Çetin and Gözde Yılmaz at the same time to Sarıyer Belediyesi ?(

Saori made a better impression at this match yet still Neriman was the one who brings the match to GS at crucial points, especially at tie-break set. :thumbup: