Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• I'm happy for Poland, except for Kubiak. I don't like at all his attitude

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Bravo Poland 8o after their poor third set I was worried but they fortunately did it :dance4:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congratulations Poland !!! :dance6: :dance6:

This was insanely exciting to watch, thank both teams.

Poland deserved this spot for many reasons, but Germany deserves a mention, what a great and fighting starting line up, i'm sorry for them and Serbia, they deserved better lucky

Good to see that even if FIVB tried to screw it uo, both on woman men competitions the ones that should qualify, made it ( maybe Turkey is the only exception )

• What an exciting match :white: Except for Poland's short meltdown in 3rd set both teams are on one level, too bad one must lose.

I wish the match had continued for ever and no team lost! Stupid decision by FIVB to reduce WC quotas to 2. :wall:

• I'm so happy for Poland!! Great match, great fight and great win at the end.. I'm also sorry for Germany, the teams were both so strong.
    Kubiak is my MVP, I love his way of playing, his smartness and his complete skills. So many clever points today, he's irreplaceable in this team!

• i'm sorry for them and Serbia, they deserved better lucky

No, Serbia not at all. Such a waste of talent does not deserve a better lucky

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• This game had so much tension. Poland coming back twice from a set down. Then having to come back again late in the 5th set.

The great save to make it tied at 12. I thought that the 2nd hit was going to be bad, but it was playable for Kurek, for the kill.

Poland has not made it easy for themselves with quallifying this year. Not getting 2 sets against Italy in the World Cup. Not winning the final group match to face Russia in the semifinals. Having to go 5 just to go back to Japan for World Qualifying.

But remember how they had to beat everyone at the World Championships in 2014. They like it hard.

Yes the FIVB's qualifying system for the Intercontinental Tournament is stupid. Both of these teams should probably be in Rio if they play like this.

It should look like this:
    World Qualifier in Japan
    Top 4 Asian teams, 3rd place Africa, 2nd place Norceca, 2nd place Europe, 3rd place South America

Intercontinental Qualifier
    2nd place Africa, 2nd place South America, 3rd place Norceca, 3rd place Europe

I could see taking out 3rd place out of Africa or South America for a 4th place from Europe.