Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• I have just lost the count of how many times Croatia was blocked. Nothing new so far: Akman so slow as always, Gbrac setting poorly to the middles, Gozde playing at high level, etc.

First two matches were entertaining, let´s hope this too.

• And why is that? I am not saying she is the most polite, but she rarely screams across the net.. she usually runs to her teammates and screams towards the crowd, which many players do in fact.

I don't like the cold lady Goncharova, just like I don't like Kubra and her staring under the net after she scores a point, or her never satisfied body language. I want beast players with the fire in their eyes, like Kosheleva! :super:

• Poor Croatia's libero, she is so stressed out....

• Croatia libero is horrible, i don't know how many mistakes she made so far.

• Oh Croatia! You lost your chance. Killed by its own libero by the end of the set.

• Not only the libero, the whole team looks completely disorganized in defence and contruction of the rally. :S

Yes, and strangely this is something I observed in Croatia's game in the last few years no matter who was the coach. Players simply aren't disciplined tactically, in one rally they take away the ball from the setter, in the next rally nobody goes to set and all such stuff that can easily be solved by clear rules and communication.

• What I rather see is the lack of team spirit... They are just on the court and play but nothing more- no fighting, no connections, it's like someone just put them together as a punishment.

• Do someone know why the tournament is in Turkey? As far as I know, Poland and Russia also apllied for that. And anyway organisation is years before XXI century...

• Gözde's blocking skill is soo good despite her height :obey: Good thing for Turkey is Neriman's attacking shape. It is obvius that when she doesnt have to receive she can show her attacking skills. On the other hand bad thing for Turkey is Germany will 'eat' Neslihan with their serves. By the way Naz-Eda connection is great :super: