Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• so battle is still open, but IMHO Italy can be in next to Russia, after ups and downs in previous matches I'm worrying that Poland has little chance ;(

we will have the most interesting situation when Russia beats Belgium 3-1 and Poland beats Italy 3-1, both Poland and Belgium will have 1 win and 6-7 set ratio but I think that it won't happen :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• The situation in the pool is so wide open still:

RUS 2 wins, 5 pts
    BEL 1 win, 4 pts
    ITA 1 win, 2 pts
    POL 0 win, 1 pt

If Poland beats Italy with 3 pts and Russia beats Belgium with 3 pts, 2nd place will be decided by set ratio between Belgium and Poland.
    If Italy beats Poland with 3 pts and Belgium beats Russia with 3 pts, 2nd place will be decided by set ratio between Russia and Italy.

• I hope that Božičević will play much better today. Turkey destroyed her but that is not strange, if you saw our league and how weak our players are in league you would understand why she has weak reception. 2 weeks with NT is not enough for her to be on this level.

I hope that today they are ready. I wouldn't mind if they lose but i will be very angry if they are gone play like against Turkey. Only second set was good. But nothing else than good.

• oh it was an excited match!! maybe it shouldnt have ended that way (with an ace)
    Egonu chnaged the tings for Italy she was like a leader..especially she was very stable in jump serves :thumbup:
    Egonu's good game affected Diouf's game too..she later played better..i think Guiggi is the most stable player of Italian side

Belgium did its best but they couldnt stop Egonu otherwise they could have won the match

now i dont know what to expect from Italy-Poland match...can Egonu put such a good game on the court again , against Poland? maybe..i think If Egonu and Diouf can play well then Italy can win against Poland

as if Egonu's style looks like Hooker's...doesnt it?

• Ohhh I miss Destinee Hooker so much ;( , I said it before Egonu is new volleyball star, but her reception is :?:

• That is true...She cam improve a lot, but she looks to slow for OH, I would put her as OPP.

• Ohhh I miss Destinee Hooker so much ;( , I said it before Egonu is new volleyball star, but her reception is :?:

if her reception is that bad, she can be like second kosheleva, with that hit, jump, serve. Italy have too much defensive players, in this generation she might be one who can do it. Diouf is really not consistency at all

• Good sub by Klaric. She took Jerkov's place. Mia looked completely annoyed about being on court today. Karla is showing some fire and fighting spirit. Bozicevic is already a disaster in terms of passing. Germany is playing as usual. Strong service and good digging. Kozuch on fire.

• Italy needs to sweep Poland to get 3 points to end up with 5 points and pray that Russia will also sweep Belgium because if Belgium manage to stretch their match to 5th set against Russia, Italy will be in trouble.

Italy won't be in trouble, cause matches won will decide. Italy will have 2 then and Belgium 1, so Italy goes to Semifinal.