Italian NT 2014

• Del core doesn't have any problems with Piccinini? I'm happy for Picci ^^

Good bye Gioli and Lo bianco :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy:

• With Aguero there was nothing. Though some people think they didnt get along because of the cuban italian rivalry....but I think they never had a problem. They are not best friends...but they were nt teammates...respect each otehr always.

And with Gioli and Leo..well, I guess her problem was not with them in particular..but with the situation Nt lived under the guidance of Barbolini.

btw...I was not even talking the turn around for Picci and other players..but for the past Bonitta had with older Nt players..hehehehe..nothing that few years, maturity and a good talk cant handle it.. ^^

• nothing much really, just disagreement between certain members of the team which led to fallouts, war of words etc. basically stuff that normally happens in an organization and wherein if the members do not reach a consensus they split, it's only the extremes who's overrating this.

• actually the goal for italy nt is to at least get a medal in the wch because even if you hate a person the only way is to move forward and the way to do that is match your performance when they were still with the team or do better and win more.

As Italian I would be happy if my team reached a medal in italian Wch but first I'm very very happy that finally people who deserve are now in NT after such many years of crazy politic in NT calls! It's strange to say after the 2006 events but I like Bonitta's work so far. let's hope!

• He is. He had a lot personal problems both in Italian and Polish national teams, but from coaching point of view I think he's one of the best. During 2 years with our team our players reached their absolute physical top. Right now we have to sum up numbers from 3 years to achieve what we had back then. He's a monster on trainings, but thanks to that the team knows what to do on court during the match. He's good tactitian too.

Few months to work out and playing on home turf with all your fans out front, it would be challenging to any coach in the world. If he's a good coach as you are saying he might be able to pull through. :thumbup:
    However I don't like authoritative tones, sometimes it's necessary the old 'My way or the highway' to handle some sort of crisis.

• As Italian I would be happy if my team reached a medal in italian Wch but first I'm very very happy that finally people who deserve are now in NT after such many years of crazy politic in NT calls! It's strange to say after the 2006 events but I like Bonitta's work so far. let's hope!

I have the same feeling: finally the strongest italian players have been called, I like the mix between experience and new talented players...I hope the best for my NT this year!! let's go girls :box: :super:

• in chinesese forum almost all the guys feel sorry about gioli's absence.because she is the really weapon in these years in azurre NT.

but i wish the team good luck, and i will see what piccinini could bring the team,because she's better in lega than in NT always.

bonitta took the great risk on mb and setter position, it's fun to see the grand prix.

• As Italian I would be happy if my team reached a medal in italian Wch but first I'm very very happy that finally people who deserve are now in NT after such many years of crazy politic in NT calls! It's strange to say after the 2006 events but I like Bonitta's work so far. let's hope!

good point!

• Few months to work out and playing on home turf with all your fans out front, it would be challenging to any coach in the world. If he's a good coach as you are saying he might be able to pull through. :thumbup:
    However I don't like authoritative tones, sometimes it's necessary the old 'My way or the highway' to handle some sort of crisis.

I know what you mean. He's always been this way and everyone knows about it, so there's no surprise there. You know, after he quit working with our NT he claimed that he will never work with women again. He took Italian men's juniors team and Ravenna in the league. He had a lot of success with the juniors - gold in the European Champs 2 years ago and bronze on the World Champs last year. And now he's back to women. He quit Italian NT with a bang and mutiny under his belt and now, when there's more pressure than ever, he's back and guess what? He made the leader of the mutiny his captain in the team. I think it says a lot about how things changed with him and some of the girls. I really look forward to see this team. Not sure about the whole Aguero-setter idea, but... we'll see :)

• I'm happy to see Ortolani on the list, she really deserves it !!

My biggest concern is why Leonardi is not on the list, she is the best italian libero IMO, can't relly understand it, MB seems a little weak as well, hope Leggeri can be back to Wch to form duo with Arrighetti

• Leo is getting too many hate.

I really hope Aguero and Ferretti will not get injured, just because in case it will happen we are fucked without Leo and with just one of them.

Leo should have been called in the team, we need her. I am very happy that Ferretti will be in the team, but I think the best setter duo we have is Lo Bianco-Ferretti. They are both strong and they deserve to be there. I still think Aguero can be more useful as an opposite since we don't have a lot of strong players compared with the other teams.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• centoni, aguero, picci, ortolani? is this 2008????

Centoni and Piccinini is still in nice shape and serve to be here :thumbup: on the other hand Ortolani had ups and downs in Busto - probably she won't be in final roster - Diouf and Centoni are better now, while we didn't see Aguero as Setter so often in last years, but Bonitta believes she can do it and I hope that she should be enough as backup for Ferretti ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Centoni and Piccinini is still in nice shape and serve to be here :thumbup: on the other hand Ortolani had ups and downs in Busto - probably she won't be in final roster - Diouf and Centoni are better now, while we didn't see Aguero as Setter so often in last years, but Bonitta believes she can do it and I hope that she should be enough as backup for Ferretti ^^

I wouldn't call Centoni in 'nice' shape.. She is in great shape.. I mean she was a monster this season with Cannes, so Bonitta must be blind and stupid if he insists on starting with Diouf

• I would call Centoni in 'nice' shape.. She is in great shape.. I mean she was a monster this season with Cannes, so Bonitta must be blind and stupid if he insists on starting with Diouf

Well, some people think that Diouf should be first :wacko: agree with you, maybe I underrated Centoni :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• why do you hate gioli and leo????

I don't hate any player. I just don't like them. As I've stated above I never was a fan of Italian NT and never really like their players. Plus the whole London-drama and of course this 'nice' greeting that Gioli gave after one of the games. :roll: