2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• I would guess that Volero bought her already before and for some reasons beyond my imagination hid her and some other Cubans for a year in Kazakhstan. I have no other explanation for how they ended up there...

Well, in Kazakhstan there are also: Lisbet Arredondo (OH/L), Yenisei Gonzalez (MB), Kyrenia Martinez (S/OP/OH) and Eglin Savin (S/OP), could Volero hide so many players? :whistle: maybe someone else adviced her to play there, I know that in male's Kazakh league we have former NT member, MB Domenico Odelvis Speck ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I would guess that Volero bought her already before and for some reasons beyond my imagination hid her and some other Cubans for a year in Kazakhstan. I have no other explanation for how they ended up there...

I am really happy to se her in Europe.. she was such a god blocker.. But I was looking at some stats kondzio posted some time ago from Kazakhstan hers were not good.. let's hope she'll get back to her shape.. So till now Volero has Antonijevic, Rabadzhieva, Hugglund, Sanchez, Santos..Is Ninkovic staying?

• Well, in Kazakhstan there are also: Lisbet Arredondo (OH/L), Yenisei Gonzalez (MB), Kyrenia Martinez (S/OP/OH) and Eglin Savin (S/OP), could Volero hide so many players? :whistle: maybe someone else adviced her to play there, I know that in male's Kazakh league we have former NT member, MB Domenico Odelvis Speck ^^

Seriously, how would Cuban volleyball players end up in Kazakhstan? There is no big league, no strong NT, how would they get there? It's a different story with Azerbaijan, they have a strong league and can offer the Cuban players a good situation, also Volero together with SB Community can be interesting for them, but I've never understood how Sanchez and the others ended up in Kazakhstan ?(

• She says she's got plenty of offers and will decide in the following days.

i would love to see Brankica :heart: in Vakif but that's not going to happen this season..

• French club Mulhouse signed with Ukrainian MB Olga Trach (Lodz (POL)) and American OH Stephanie Niemer (Gigantes de Carolina (PUR)) and it looks like also with American setter Lauren Plum (University of Oregon).

And it looks like French club Béziers signed with American MB Chloe Mann (University of Florida), her former coach tweeted it.

• Serbian MB Jovana Stevanovic, Best Blocker of Serie A1 2013/14, stays in Pomì Casalmaggiore despite having received many offers from other teams.
    http://www.legavolleyfemminile…eggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=135130
    The article also says that she will take part to WCH with Serbian NT...

Rumours from Italy: Borgogno 3rd MB in Conegliano, Negrini and Petrucci to San Casciano.

• Some news from Muszyna: team's management will meet with sponsors in next week, then we should get know roster for next season.

Possible targets are: Ilona Gierak (OH), Kinga Hatala (OP/OH) and Katie Carter (OP). New player is definitely Danica Radenkovic (S), another player who may join is Karolina Ciaszkiewicz-Lach (OH).

• will she play as OPP?

Yes, it's her position now. She won't be back to playing as MB (pity, really).

• Nice to read that Berenika will play abroad, I hope she'll improve on her new position :roll: