2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Matthias, can you write something more about Skorupka? I see that she was backup OP, both in Köpenicker SC Berlin and in VC Wiesbaden, however she can also play as OH, though I suppose that she's rather poor receiver. I guess that she probably didn't get so many chances to play in league. How is her level overall ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Matthias, can you write something more about Skorupka? I see that she was backup OP, both in Köpenicker SC Berlin and in VC Wiesbaden, however she can also play as OH, though I suppose that she's rather poor receiver. I guess that she probably didn't get so many chances to play in league. How is her level overall ?(

She played in 2nd league until 2012, then she came to Köpenick, a weak team. There she practically never played, only as serving substitute. Surprisingly she got a contract in Wiesbaden (a good team) in 2013 and there she got much more playing time, in the beginning of the season when Ivanovic was still recovering from a shoulder surgery she even was starter as OH. The coach said in an interview that of all players in Wiesbaden she was the one who made the biggest improvement throughout the season and always was eager to learn. Later in the season when all players were healthy she played less but when she did she usually was OK, she is left handed so she is more suitable for OPP but her reception is not terrible. However I'd be very surprised to see her in starting six in Poland. Pila is not a strong team as far as I know, so she can be OK for them as backup player. She had one really good match when Muijlwijk had a poor day and Skorupka came in as OPP and contributed a lot to turning the match around for her team.

• She played in 2nd league until 2012, then she came to Köpenick, a weak team. There she practically never played, only as serving substitute. Surprisingly she got a contract in Wiesbaden (a good team) in 2013 and there she got much more playing time, in the beginning of the season when Ivanovic was still recovering from a shoulder surgery she even was starter as OH. The coach said in an interview that of all players in Wiesbaden she was the one who made the biggest improvement throughout the season and always was eager to learn. Later in the season when all players were healthy she played less but when she did she usually was OK, she is left handed so she is more suitable for OPP but her reception is not terrible. However I'd be very surprised to see her in starting six in Poland. Pila is not a strong team as far as I know, so she can be OK for them as backup player. She had one really good match when Muijlwijk had a poor day and Skorupka came in as OPP and contributed a lot to turning the match around for her team.

Thanks for opinion :flower: well, Piła has right now as Wing-Spikers: Natalia Krawulska (OH/OP), Marzena Wilczyńska (OH/OP), Justyna Raczyńska (OH) and maybe Anna Rybaczewska (OH). Having competition like that Skorupka can get many chances to play :win: one more foreign OP probably will be also there ^^

• Serbian OH, Jasna Majstorović signed with CSM Bucureşti.

Source: Blocaut.ro

• American OH, Ariel Turner renewed her contract for another season with Nantes Volley.

Source: Nantes Website

• Not really sure someone mentioned before...

-Chloe Mann from University of Florida to Beziers
    -Lauren Plum from University of Oregon to Mulhouse
    -Emily Hartong from University of Hawaii at Manoa to Volero Zurich
    -Nikki Lindow from University of Colorado Boulder joined Katherine Harms and Heather Meyers in Stuttgart

• Alaina Bergsma was trained in Beijing for about half month, but her spiker is too weak , so they sent her back.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• You forgot about Berg.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Jaimie Thibeault (MB) joins Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo. ^^ so all rumours in Legionowo are confirmed :D

On club's website it's written that they'll sign with one more player, maybe foreign OH :roll:

• a journalist who name is murat yücekök (voleybolextre.com) wrote on twitter that he is so excited for canakkale belediye spor's transfers. he is very reliable source imo.and said that "i am sure they will do some suprise next season". if they transfer some good players,turkish league would be more competitive. bursa and ilbank dont anounce their new players. besitas(vesna djuric-starovic) and idman ocagi(wang-pietersen) has 2 foreingers and probably they are looking for another one espacially OH. yesilyurt and nilufer belediye will be the weakest teams. sarıyer already has 3 foreingers. they are looking for young talented turkish players . they have ortiz,malasevic and ukrainan setter alicia (forgot her sirname ).

• Seda Tokatlioğlu -----> Foppapedretti Bergamo (ITA)

IGTISADCHI BAKU 2014/2015

Rachel Rourke (OPP) = Igtisadchi Baku

Pleumjit Thinkaow (MB) = Igtisadchi Baku

Wilavan Apinyapong (OH) = Igtisadchi Baku

Wanna Buakaew (L) = Igtisadchi Baku

Aleksandra Samoylova = Igtisadchi Baku

• Does anyone know why Galatasaray does not announce new players officially? Is it because they are still expecting a new sponsorship with Turk Telekom? :white: