2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• They are not even close. De Kruijf is the next Debby Stam, a pretty Dutch player rated more for her looks than her skills.

ouch..hard comments.

I think Stam in her best days were a very decent OH...she was a receiver/defense kind of player..true..but quite good one. Plus De Kruijf is very skillfull MB. She is not Rasic..of course not..Raisc is one of the bests in the world...but Robin is not a pretty face only..she is quite good players already...and still has a lot of room to grow.

But yeah..if we take their quality only..Rasic will probably play the most important matches.

• They are not even close. De Kruijf is the next Debby Stam, a pretty Dutch player rated more for her looks than her skills.

I don't agree with you. First Debby is a very good all around OH which is really hard to find nowadays... she was just unlucky with injuries in the last few years. Second nobody is overrating Robun, maybe just Vakif who introduced her as a star or whatever. She is a really promising young player who made big progress in this last couple of seasons.. So you can't say they are overrated...

I do think Milena is better than Robin though and I expect her to be a starter in TL. Maybe in some matches Robin will because of her really strong slides depends on the team

• a team that couldnt benefit from most of its foreigners due to the injuries,thats EcV

It´s true, let´s see this season....I really enjoyed their roster, and if the team don´t have the same problems with injuries, they can finally win some titles...

If you only mentioned Rasic is better than Robin, everybody would agree. By making such a stupid sidenote, you make yourself ridiculous.

• Are you guys 100% sure Glinka will be playing next season?

anywya..Malagurski had a good season imo. Luizomar should have trust her more...but he was always afraid because of the reception....but lets be honest..Gabi didnt improved so much the teams reception..I think Luizomar should have tried more Sanja...she could at least cover the attack.

Plus Sanja played really well both matches against Unilever in regular season...ok, in semifinals she was not good, but so was the hole team in Osasco...so

Maybe not 100%, but I think that she'll be playing at least in next season ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• meijners agreed with galatasaray.. sanja malagurski already signed with chemik before her istanbul holiday. everyone thought that she came for business but she was a real tourist. :win: :win:

• meijners agreed with galatasaray.. sanja malagurski already signed with chemik before her istanbul holiday. everyone thought that she came for business but she was a real tourist. :win: :win:

I'm looking forward seeing Floortje in Turkish League :drink:

• Debby was a great player before her injuries, so dont say words like those! She trained hard and her beauty is not her foult

• rasic is a good player no doubt but actually if we compare her 2013 and 2014 seasons to her 2011 and 2012 seasons her level has gone down 3x during the 2013-2014 so even though she is good it does not guarantee that she will be a monster next time.

• Pomì Casalmaggiore confirms Imma Sirressi and Geraldina Quiligotti, 1st and 2nd liberos.
    http://www.volleyballcasalmagg…-quiligotti-liberi-liberi

Meijners and Caterina Bosetti very close to Galatasaray.
    http://www.sportpiacenza.it/volley/notizie.asp?n=82444&l=0