2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Ognjenovic is not such a big fan of Champions League, so it can happen :D I hope she stays in Chemik though. They're so strong next year, but I'm worried about their OPP position. Bjelica is a promising youngster but she had so many ups and downs during whole season. Bednarek is strong enough but neither Mroz or Gajgal is powerful enough for Chemik. I guess they will need a great blocker since Bednarek is more balanced as attacker. Too bad that Poljak decided to stay in Turkey.

Impel seems to be a very interesting team, Aleksandersen is one of those coaches that I like. Many players talked about him and most of the comments were positive, so we may see them rocking in CL, why knows? The team should make a few more smart decisions. Now Brinker is out, so are Dozier and Wilson. If the rumors come true Havelkova, Stoltenborg will be there and it's going to be exciting to see them.

Maja will stay in Chemik. ;)

• I think she said somewhere she doesnt like the playing of both league and CL, 2 matches a week and she likes playing only league and so on...

Mroz is playing the season of her life, if she is going to play like this, she is not so weak to play in CL :) anyway, she is probably seen to play in league, and there she and Gajgal can be starters in many matches

• Brasília Vôlei officially announced that Paula Pequeno, Érika Coimbra, Elisângela and Verê will stay for one more season.

UNIARA/Fundesport's roster is almost complete. The team renewed contract with 9 players and signed a deal with 3 more like I wrote before. There are 3 still to be added soon.
    Opp: Sylvia, Angélica and Heloiza
    OH: Glauciele, Fernanda Tomé and Naiara
    S: Ana Paula and Adaune
    MB: Sol, Marcinha and Jéssica
    L: Andressa

• According to Melhor do Volei, Unilever will keep their setters, Fofão and Roberta, for next season...Roberta will probably play almost all the games, and Fofão only the play-offs and main games...

• What about Francy Ferretti ??

Will she go to ECZ?? (according to volleyball.it..not confirmed yet).

Poljak, Fürst, Meijners, Larson, Ferretti...5 foreigners in roster?

• After article about Tauron and Impel appeared some rumours in table (of course nothing confirmed, only some gossips :whistle: ):
    - Lucia Bosetti, Helena Havelkova, Margareta Kożuch and Femke Stoltenborg in Impel Wrocław
    - Aneta Havlickova in Atom Trel Sopot
    - Jelena Blagojevic in Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza
    - Katie Carter, Tereza Rossi and Katarzyna Zaroślińska in Muszynianka
    - Dorota Medyńska in Budowlani Łódź

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• After article about Tauron and Impel appeared some rumours in table (of course nothing confirmed, only some gossips :whistle ):
    - Lucia Bosetti, Helena Havelkova, Margareta Kożuch and Femke Stoltenborg in Impel Wrocław

Why 2 good opposites in Muszyna? They are not a rich club at the moment :huh:

• Why 2 good opposites in Muszyna? They are not a rich club at the moment :huh:

There are only rumours don't take it too serious :whistle: they can talk with someone, but because of limited budgets I suppose that most of these rumours are only fairytales. I hope I'm wrong writing this :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• After article about Tauron and Impel appeared some rumours in table (of course nothing confirmed, only some gossips :whistle ):

So Lucia isn't in Fenerbahce oficially yet?

• Why 2 good opposites in Muszyna? They are not a rich club at the moment :huh:

They signed a contract with the sponsor in September or October 2013 so lat year they couldn't get really good player because thaey didn't have much time. Ther 6th place in Orlen Liga is misleading. They're still hungry for a victory.

• @Sander,
    Eczacibasi Management claims that Caprara doesn't want to take a foreign setter. So, we can say that she will not come to play here. On the other hand, Eczacibasi have some problem about Floortje's transfer, her future is still uncertain.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• @Sander,
    Eczacibasi Management claims that Caprara doesn't want to take a foreign setter. So, we can say that she will not come to play here. On the other hand, Eczacibasi have some problem about Floortje's transfer, her future is still uncertain.

Thanks for info :drink:

I'm a little surprised about the problem concerning Floortje's transfer..usually ECZ-management is quite fast in making deals with players they want to transfer :whistle: Maybe they can talk tomorrow with Theo in Istanbul again :)

• Thanks for info :drink:

I'm a little surprised about the problem concerning Floortje's transfer..usually ECZ-management is quite fast in making deals with players they want to transfer :whistle: Maybe they can talk tomorrow with Theo in Istanbul again :)

Maybe it's because she wants to stay in Italy and Piacenza is working hard to keep her :heart:

Maybe it's because she wants to stay in Italy and Piacenza is working hard to keep her :heart:

Possibly..but I think after winning three Scudetti in a row, there is no challenge for her anymore in Italy.

• Antonijevic will leave cannes for sure. She receive very good proposal from russia and turkey.
    For cannes Fang said that it´s the end of a cycle. Many girls will leave. They will start à new one next year trying to keep the same level and always with hight ambition.