2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Fofão, Roberta, Juciely, Carol, Fabi, Juju, Bruna, Gabi, Regiane, Amanda and Drussyla extended their contract with Unilever. Andreia, Mayhara and Natália accepted the offer but didn't sign yet.
    That makes 2 setters, 3 middle-blockers, 2 liberos, 2 opposites and 5 wing-spikers.
    I miss a foreigner to strenghten our hitting.

Many tranfers in Brazilian teams. No idea of what has been posted here.
    Uniara/Fundesport already signed with all the 15 players they wanted for next season. I guess it's the first team to end the topic. The others are still under negotiations.

I wonder what's going to happen with Ju Costa. She might be a good transfer for many teams.

• Fofão, Roberta, Juciely, Carol, Fabi, Juju, Bruna, Gabi, Regiane, Amanda and Drussyla extended their contract with Unilever. Andreia, Mayhara and Natália accepted the offer but didn't sign yet.
    That makes 2 setters, 3 middle-blockers, 2 liberos, 2 opposites and 5 wing-spikers.
    I miss a foreigner to strenghten our hitting.

Many tranfers in Brazilian teams. No idea of what has been posted here.
    Uniara/Fundesport already signed with all the 15 players they wanted for next season. I guess it's the first team to end the topic. The others are still under negotiations.

I wonder what's going to happen with Ju Costa. She might be a good transfer for many teams.

I don´t think Unilever needs a foreigner...the team is always strong, starting from the bench...but I agree that Superliga needs more foreigners..as we only have two until now (Ramirez and Carcases)...

• Neriman is close to signing with Conegliano...the team probably wont be in CL...therefore i dont know if it is good or bad for Neriman to play there.... imo, she could have gone to Brasil... Unilever etc..her style is similar to Brankica....i hope Conegliano will form a good team for Cev cup..

• I don´t think Unilever needs a foreigner...the team is always strong, starting from the bench...but I agree that Superliga needs more foreigners..as we only have two until now (Ramirez and Carcases)...

In fact, I think those players can do well teaming up with Fofão. The source of my worry is in case she finds herself unable to play.
    Roberta seems to lack experience enough for such job. Anyway, she will have another season to boost her confidence and show I'm wrong. :thumbup:

• Well, I watched a short video interview with Katarzyna Skorupa, who visited Bydgoszcz in order to support her sister Małgorzata who's playing in Pałac Bydgoszcz - interview is from Thursday.

Skorupa is after surgery, but she's optimistic about her health. She had stiffening on her hand, but she will get rid of it in one week and later she will undergo a rehabilitation. She says that she wants to be ready to play for Rabita in the beginning of the season ^^

After watching it I don't know if Rabita really need to have 3 Setters - Nootsara, Ferretti and probably also Skorupa :D on the other hand I worry that Kasia after full recovery may have difficulties in coming back to roster, having such a competition ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• its official now
    Sheilla Castro in VB!
    http://www.vakifbanksporkulubu…ta.aspx?pageID=93&nID=362

sheilla displayed how ambitious she is for the cups with the interview.. nice to hear these words from her.

translation, please? :) thanks!

• Well, I watched a short video interview with Katarzyna Skorupa, who visited Bydgoszcz in order to support her sister Małgorzata who's playing in Pałac Bydgoszcz - interview is from Thursday.

Skorupa is after surgery, but she's optimistic about her health. She had stiffening on her hand, but she will get rid of it in one week and later she will undergo a rehabilitation. She says that she wants to be ready to play for Rabita in the beginning of the season ^^

After watching it I don't know if Rabita really need to have 3 Setters - Nootsara, Ferretti and probably also Skorupa :D on the other hand I worry that Kasia after full recovery may have difficulties in coming back to roster, having such a competition ;(

Maybe she can play in Telekom, till she fully recovers.

• translation, please? :) thanks!

Shailla : " im happy to be joining such a strong team like Vakıfbank.im looking forward to winning the Champions League Cup which is lacking only cup in my career.Besides,i will work to keep up our ongoing series for championship in Turkey.It also makes me excited to be in Istanbul.Im looking forward to new season's coming as soon as possible and being on the court with my (new) friends."
    she also said that she had played with Costa before and she was happy to play with her side to side again.

the president of Vakıfbank sport club : " the players of the new team which we'd like to create in upcoimg season, are joing the team one by one.we are keeping on transfering to create a strong,energetic and ambitious team.We have reached an agreement with Brasil's word-famous star : Sheilla Castro.. after having signed with Robin De Kruijf.Her career is full of individual or collective successes.We believe that She will contribute VB a lot.We are very happy that we have joined such a world-famous star like Shailla our team and to make the volleyball fans watch her in Turkey."

• Russiavolley's twiiter account wrote about Artamonova coming back to play for Uralochka-NTMK.
    https://twitter.com/russiavoll…68705979404525569/photo/1
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=7930&ID=569

What a surprising new...she is so amazing and adorable...it will be a plesure to see her again...

• Shailla : " im happy to be joining such a strong team like Vakıfbank.im looking forward to winning the Champions League Cup which is lacking only cup in my career.Besides,i will work to keep up our ongoing series for championship in Turkey.It also makes me excited to be in Istanbul.Im looking forward to new season's coming as soon as possible and being on the court with my (new) friends."
    she also said that she had played with Costa before and she was happy to play with her side to side again.

the president of Vakıfbank sport club : " the players of the new team which we'd like to create in upcoimg season, are joing the team one by one.we are keeping on transfering to create a strong,energetic and ambitious team.We have reached an agreement with Brasil's word-famous star : Sheilla Castro.. after having signed with Robin De Kruijf.Her career is full of individual or collective successes.We believe that She will contribute VB a lot.We are very happy that we have joined such a world-famous star like Shailla our team and to make the volleyball fans watch her in Turkey."

you rock Canter!!! many thanks! :D :thumbsup: