2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Dont forget Polina Rahimova ..she is the most likely candiate to break a new point record in there .. :D

Rahimova is of course the biggest contender here, but Rourke can score effectively like she did in Poland when Bełck gave there so many ballz ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Lucy Charuk (CAN) told me on twitter that she will play in Hamburg next season, and Kyla Richey (CAN) will play in Italy, but not inform which club.

Libero Haley Jacob (USA) signed 3 years contract with Rabita and Morgan Broekhuis (USA) in Telekom Baku. from Twitter

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Joanna Pacak (MB, 187 cm, 1996) will play in Budowlani Łódź (young team). She plays in Polish Junior NT.

• Morgan Broekhuis (USA) in Telekom Baku

I'll be interested to see what she can do. She was at Nebraska with Robinson and Mancuso, but I don't think she played that much last season. She is a ~195 cm left handed attacker, who actually played setter in high school.

• I'll be interested to see what she can do. She was at Nebraska with Robinson and Mancuso, but I don't think she played that much last season. She is a ~195 cm left handed attacker, who actually played setter in high school.

She spent some months in Murcia and even when the team lost 3-0 she was pretty good!

• and Kyla Richey (CAN) will play in Italy, but not inform which club.

In Urbino.

• Evreux in the French A2 League announced their signings for next season:

-Lorena Šipić (CRO) (MB)
    -Cecilia Dujić (CRO) (OH)
    -Ludovica Guidi (ITA) (MB)
    -Marta Galeotti (ITA) (S)
    -Tatjana Burmazović (SRB) (L)
    -Dea Slavova (BUL) (MB)

Source: Evreux Site

• Yukiko Ebata will play in RC Cannes!

http://rccannes.com/le-racing-fait-signer-une-japonaise/

What a surprise 8o I hope that she can deal with it better than Araki or Kimura :roll:

• I wonder if she plays as non-receiving OH or OP ^^

• I guess she will play as outside hitter receiving

Are you sure? :what:
    In Japanese NT she doesn't receive at all :whistle: she played as OH, but with receiving OP like Shinnabe and in this NT season Ebata is playing as regular OP :teach:

• Quoted from "kondzio"

I wonder if she plays as non-receiving OH or OP ^^
    I guess she will play as outside hitter receiving

I don't think so as well. In Hitachi, she always plays as non-receiving OH. Plus in NT this year, with the controversial MB1 system, she plays as OPP while Saori and Risa become receiving OH.
    So it migh cause some problem in receiving line, using Ebata as receiving OH.