Montreux Volleymasters 2014

• Is Kristin Richards playing OPP or am I having a temporary retardness?

Kristin is playing as OP in this match. I notice that too :gone:

• ์Oh! then it's not good news for Faucatte at all :what:

• Congratulations for Germany :cup: now I'm waiting for Individaul Awards ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Why Davis? WHY?
    Always her bad passing in finals. :wall:

Congratulations Germany. :win:

• What a roof by Fürst at match point :super:

I'd have never ever expected Germany to win this tournament but they improved from match to match and played really really well this week :obey: What is most important, every player did a great job and nobody was weak, Karg and Apitz showed how important their return is and how much they contribute to NT :thumbup:

• Big congrats to germany :cup: i always love kozuch but today once again she showed how important she is,she attacks,serves and does whatever german NT needs.Last 5 points went to germany thanks to her serves :flower: on the other side i really liked robinson and adams they r really good players and just need experience :)

• Congrats Germany!

On USA side I can't like Hill. I simply can't... sorry because she is working hard and improving but I don't like her game. She is tall she can't jump, her timing and place of jump is sooo off.. also connection Thompson- Adams was again not there and that was a problem, huge problem.. Robinson is a great player she can do wonders with the ball.. hope to see her in Europe next season...

To ALL top-ranked teams out there. Please continue to send less team A and more of Bs (or Cs).

We will send our Team A and get the title.

Sincerely,
    Lower-Ranked Teams

:)

• Congrats Germany!

On USA side I can't like Hill. I simply can't... sorry because she is working hard and improving but I don't like her game. She is tall she can't jump, her timing and place of jump is sooo off.. also connection Thompson- Adams was again not there and that was a problem, huge problem.. Robinson is a great player she can do wonders with the ball.. hope to see her in Europe next season...

Hill plays 5 times better in NT than in poland ?(

• Best players for me:

S: Kosianenko / Thompson
    MB: Shlyakhovaya, Adams
    OPP: Kozuch
    OH: Zhu Ting, Kutiukova
    L: Malova/Hagglund