2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• poljak is not the best mb but she was the best mb circa mid 2000's

these fake fans making analyses based on 10-20% of the match :wavy:

But Who is better MB in FinalFour than Poljak ? Maybe Rašić ....Ther is Not better blocker than Poljak in Europe right know ...But there is better MB in attack for sure

• But Who is better MB in FinalFour than Poljak ? Maybe Rašić ....Ther is Not better blocker than Poljak in Europe right know ...But there is better MB in attack for sure

But Who is better MB in FinalFour than Poljak ? Maybe Rašić ....Ther is Not better blocker than Poljak in Europe right know ...But there is better MB in attack for sure

i was talking about the whole of volleball including akinradewo and thaisa not just cev, btw i just said that poljak is a great mb in fact in past comments i even said that she is better than furst, ravva etc. so shouldnt you quote forumers who criticize poljak such as canter and deian?

• What happened with Marczenko? She didnt play since two-three months :(

• What are you guys thinking about the semis?

Who will be the winner between

Yamamay - Chemik

Vakifbank - Eczacibasi

Or lets say, who is the clear favourite to win this cup? (Not only on paper, spirit tactically coach and and and)

I didint follow Chemik matches? So is there a realistic hope for them? (Advantage as host?)

• Eczacibasi twice defeated vakifbank in turkish league. in my opinion, eczacibasi will defeat them again. Eczacibasi is unbalanced team. Any team can defeat them.
    There is no my favourite to win the Cup. Busto or police can win the cup.

• Both times it was a 3-2 win and not a clear win !

Secondly Vakif can use all his foreigners. But Eczacis roster will be the same and instead of Büsra Fürst will play but that doesnt matter because if Asuman keeps playing always with De le Cruz then Eczaci has no chances. Look at Volero match the blocks were soooo good against de la cruz maybe not a clear block but it touched the block and the defense players were there to dig the ball!

• Ecv has experienced players Fürst,Poljak,Larson,Neslihan,Gülden...De La Cruz doesnt have much experience in the cl but she has lots of experienc in other tournaments...i mean if EcV can manage to show its top /best they can get the title..VB is more experienced a final team than EcV..they are little in front ...Caprara shouldnt hesitate to use players like ESra-Gözde,Şeyma when the starters are bad..

when Larson is bad ,Esra should be on the court when Neslihan is bad Gözde enter the court..When De La Cruz's reception sucks second libero or Şeyma replace her etc..Caprara is very insistent on keeping the straters on the court too much..f.e. when Neslihan is on the zone 4 i would use Gözde instead sometimes.

• Hi:
    i am a new member here :wavy: , and i am interested to know if some of your guys will go to watch the Final 4 in Szczecin ?... i am going to watch the semifinals and will be nice to meet any other fan of teh volleyball there.
    greetings from Perú. :white:

Arturo

• fb has already been eliminated what they do after is irrelevant to this tournament

What about EcV then? Fenerbahce lost to Vakifbank which is gonna be EcV's next opponent.

Cant you people please be kinder in your posts here as well?

• what i mean is ecv isnt going to learn as much from playing against fb in an exhibition because they are 0-4 against vb and tthey are not even playing the similar style.

It has nothing to do with learning something from FB to beat VakifBank. That makes non sense.

Its a preperation game for the f4 and it is the strongest team with whom they can make it.