2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• in todays final...i wonder who caprara will start with? neslihan or gözde ? the same for asuman or nilay ?

did you like nilay's game ?

Busto is a good defensive team. they have an excellent libero who can dig anything on the court.wolosz is playing well..lets see how she will play under the final pressure...the same for asuman....wolosz's adv could be polish spectators..

serves will be crucial...marcon's passing is very good..so ecv should serve on havelkova or the libero..busto will serve on de la cruz most probably.

actually i didnt understand much about Busto's game yesterday bcz Chemic was really bad...maybe if chemik had resisted more than that we could have seen a better Busto or worse who knows?

on chemic - VB.. maybe chemik can play better than yesterday after the semi final pressure or not..vb will try to play its game ..

• I've always liked Nilay and she was given a chance to play as a starter both in Ecz and in Fener.. I think she plays much better coming of the bench, to save the day, then starting in the first 6. So if I were Caprara I would not start with her, but let the match begin and if Assuman is not that great, sub Nilay in.. It's something I've noticed about her during the years..

I also think he will start with Neslihan and then maybe sub Gozde in.. I might be wrong but we'll see..

So far it has been a pretty entertaining F4, better semifinals than last 2 years for sure.. Chemik_Busto started so good, and so many rallies, pity Chemik couldn't hold on..

• And I must say I am happy for Ecz to finally do it.. Very Very happy to see Larson perform that good, especially because NT season is close..

Sorry for Vakif, and Sheilla.. she really wanted that medal around her neck.. Milena will probably have many more opportunities, but she has played superb and deserved it..

Good luck to all the teams today.. Go Vakif!

• In my opinion, Vakif doesn't have Outside Hitters to Kill the ball, Sonsirma it's an amazing player but she made a not great season... She was tired... Vakif's Season before that and in the NT Turkey just means Ozoy and Sonsirma...

Vasileva really doesn't was a Good Spiker... Costagrande was good in some games but was not good enough to Vakif... the position four was the big problem in my opinion for Vakif, in the two sides.

Vakif will need a better OH... In my opinion Sheilla is still a good player, but she cannot player alone, really.

agree...
    from very beginning, i fould larson performed normally as usual...but from the second set, she became more confident and made some aggresive points, we can call her one of the best outside hitters if she keeps this performance.
    de la cruz still made errors but her positive contribution to the team is not a doubt. she is at her best years.
    vasileva is under what i have expected.
    the OH gap is apparently the main reason for the defeat of vakifbank.
    very poor sheilla, she has tried her best to manage her job, however, carol and gozde wasted too many chances in counter-attacks (at Naz was not good also, too slow, too weak to setting the stable balls for her teammates).

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Vakifs big problem was the Outside Hitters. In one rally naz setted 3 times in a row to Ckstagrande but she played the ball out. There a lot of these examples. Thats one of the reasons why Guidetti substituted the whole CL between Gözde-Costagrande-Vasileva. Vakifs outside hitters cant kill the balls. If tbey want success for next year they must transfer new outsidehitters. If they have one who just scores like Kosheleva or Kim, vakif could be unstopable. Guidetti isnt trusting in Ceren. I really know well last year brakocevic played so bad and he substituted polen in and they won this match against Ecz V. But this year he never substituted Ceren he isnt trusting.
    I think Robin was bad too. No real block sometimes good attacks but thats it. That ball over the net against Nilay she lost it that was a biiig opportunity for Vakif.. why not bahar ? She is experienced in final four tournements? De kruijf was too nervous. The main problem is the outside hitter.

I hooe that Ecz V would win. They deserved it! And after that i hope they win the club championship too.

• De Kruijf never has been a decent blocker, just a very good attacker. I dont think Guidetti wasnt aware of that.

• if i had a say with vakifbank i would kick vasilieva for underperforming big time get back brakocevic or get kim kick sheilla for the same reason as vasilieva and get logan , l. bosseti as for robin she has to go as well i would get veljkovic or thaisa as second mb my 2 cents with that team nobody would be able to defeat them

• if i had a say with vakifbank i would kick vasilieva for underperforming big time get back brakocevic or get kim kick sheilla for the same reason as vasilieva and get logan , l. bosseti as for robin she has to go as well i would get veljkovic or thaisa as second mb my 2 cents with that team nobody would be able to defeat them

We all understood that you hate Vasileva and Sheilla and adore Brakocevic and Logan. In the every comment you write same things. Please change the roll. Good news is that you are not Vakifbank coach to decide this things.

• To me Vasileva performs really surprising. She was expected to receive really bad but she has been one of the best receivers so far in Vakifbank. Moreover she was expected to attack well which obviously she can't. I think Logan and Brakocevic won't solve these problems for Vakifbank. I would rather go with Rabadzhieva-Gözde duo instead. I also think Hooker can be great replacing Sheilla.

For today's final, I hope EcV will serve hard on Havelkova. If they make her engaged with receiving, there will be only Diouf left to worry. Marcon is not a great attacker, moreover their middles are not that scary either. The key for Caprara here is to match De La Cruz against Diouf in the front row, otherwise Larson may be blocked tons.

• hate and adore? u are weird i m just stating facts that u dont like it seems so that is your problem and everyone has a right of opinion and maybe i m the coach of vakif that decidec this things after all :box:

• Well congratulations to Eczacıbaşı and Yamamay. Yamamay won last three games in CL 3-0 and people still say they don't deserve being there? Volero and Fenerbahçe were good teams too but still Yamamay got what they deserved. I'm so happy for them.

About Vakıfbank; It's clear that before and after the match, Guidetti was too nervous. And 3rd time this year, he failed against Eczacıbaşı tactically. I think that's why he was in tears after yesterday's match. He didn't even try to use Ceren to stop Larson, blocking was the only good thing Ceren did well this year. Also he was always too late to call the timeouts and to make the subtitutions. He could never give the fresh air to the team yesterday except the second set where Costa replaced Vasi. Anyway life goes on, Now we have to beat Chemik to get some motivation before Turkish league playoffs. Good luck girls.

• hate and adore? u are weird i m just stating facts that u dont like it seems so that is your problem and everyone has a right of opinion and maybe i m the coach of vakif that decidec this things after all :box:

So we watch different sports maybe because i didn't saw underperforming from Vasileva for which she has to be kicked or so bad play from Sheilla. Both for me are very good players who help in different parts of the game.

• raba-gozde duo u gotta be kiding me what did gozde show this season in general she is far away from the form 2 years ago vakif needs scorers and not receiver if u look what guidetti said in press conference u would understand vakif was basicly outscored that is why they lost u can t win when your 2 main hiters are bad rasic is their best scorer in 80% of the matches so there is a problem second problem is imo robin which is good attacker but lousy blocker so u need second mb like veljkovic or thaisa that can block high and that are also very good at attack

• Well in Vakıfbank's game system, Vasileva is the only player to hit the ball in awful moments as Gözde was not in a good shape this year. Whenever the reception is good the ball goes to the middles or Sheilla or as a third option to Gözde/Costa. Also Vasileva needs to get some balls to sneak into the match and this is not Vakıfbank's style this year. At last she was much better than expected in reception.

• We all understood that you hate Vasileva and Sheilla and adore Brakocevic and Logan. In the every comment you write same things. Please change the roll. Good news is that you are not Vakifbank coach to decide this things.

I don't understand why you insist on Vakif having Logan? She is my fave of course, but what will she do? Gozde is their defensive OH.. They need an attacking OH such as Neriman, Klineman would do IMO..

• Agree about Brakocevic but Rabadzhieva is such a big joke, she's an overrated player, I would definitely keep Vasileva rather than her.

Lets go Yama, Andiamo ragazze! :drink:

• To me Vasileva performs really surprising. She was expected to receive really bad but she has been one of the best receivers so far in Vakifbank. Moreover she was expected to attack well which obviously she can't. I think Logan and Brakocevic won't solve these problems for Vakifbank. I would rather go with Rabadzhieva-Gözde duo instead. I also think Hooker can be great replacing Sheilla.

For today's final, I hope EcV will serve hard on Havelkova. If they make her engaged with receiving, there will be only Diouf left to worry. Marcon is not a great attacker, moreover their middles are not that scary either. The key for Caprara here is to match De La Cruz against Diouf in the front row, otherwise Larson may be blocked tons.

I totally agree. I thought the same thing about Rabadzhieva se days ago