Italy - Serie A1 2014/15

• Perry is way too good to be backup in Busto :S

Well, it also depends on Havelkova's shape.. I think Perry will have good chances to fight with her for a spot in starting six. And who knows, maybe she can also play instead of Marcon sometimes if needed.

• I can't find the website of the 'new' Ornavasso :sos:

• My knowledge about A1 is not so good. :S On which place would Ornovasso have finished last year in german Bundesliga?

Ornavasso would have probably won Bundesliga last year...they had Signorile, Muresan, Logan Tom, Ikic, Chirichella, Pisani and Ghilardi (L)

• Rebecchi Piacenza presented the newcomer Indre Sorokaite.
    http://youtu.be/0rrpJkS_P48

"“I’m so happy to be part of Piacenza. I’m back to Italy after playing two years abroad and I can’t wait for start of the league. One of the reasons that make me come here is head coach Alessandro Chiappini. I believe, he is guarantee of success. I’m ready to give everything I can to achieve our goals. I’m sure that with these teammates we will win at least one trophy”

• Rebecchi Piacenza presented the newcomer Indre Sorokaite.
    http://youtu.be/0rrpJkS_P48

"“I’m so happy to be part of Piacenza. I’m back to Italy after playing two years abroad and I can’t wait for start of the league. One of the reasons that make me come here is head coach Alessandro Chiappini. I believe, he is guarantee of success. I’m ready to give everything I can to achieve our goals. I’m sure that with these teammates we will win at least one trophy”

:lol: :thumbsup:

• Pomì Casalmaggiore has signed 1 year contract with Katarzyna Skorupa.
    http://www.volleyballcasalmagg…coppia-agrifoglio-skorupa

Go Kasia :super:
    With main line-up: Skorupa - Ortolani - Gibbemeyer - Zago - Tirozzi - Stevanovic - Sirressi (L) Pomi can fight for top places in league :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Go Kasia :super:
    With main line-up: Skorupa - Ortolani - Gibbemeyer - Zago - Tirozzi - Stevanovic - Sirressi (L) Pomi can fight for top places in league :thumbsup:

Wasn't Skorupa planning to have a year break to recover from her injuries :what:

By the way, which one of Gibbemeyer and Stevanoviç will play as MB1?

• Wasn't Skorupa planning to have a year break to recover from her injuries :what:

By the way, which one of Gibbemeyer and Stevanoviç will play as MB1?

About MBs: it is my guess, Stevanovic was MB2 in last season ^^
    About Skorupa: Kasia in one interview said that she'll be probably ready for this season, while most media claimed that she won't play. Anyway, is her contract with Rabita broken now ?(

• kondzio: I don't know, you should ask Ilgar Azero about this.. ;)
    Anyway, it seems like all Polish setters will play in Italy next year (Wolosz, Radecka and now Skorupa)! ^^

• Wasn't Skorupa planning to have a year break to recover from her injuries :what:

Jakub Dolata wrote on twitter that informations about Skorupa's break were just the rumors. He said that Italian league would be 'polish' next season. I think we should expect more polsih players in Italian league.

• If they achieve to pass the ball then yes.. Ortolani - Tirozzi are not solid passers. However I like this team looking forward to watching them play

Well, maybe Gennari will help them in reception :roll:

• What? Tirozzi is a strong passer. That's her best skill! :teach:

So their chances for top places are even higher ^^

• So, top italian teams have completed their full roster.

Piacenza

Dirickx-Van Hecke
    Harmotto-Leggeri
    Sorokaite-Di Iulio
    Carocci (L)

Busto Arsizio

Wolosz-Diouf
    Aelbrecht-Michel
    Havelkova-Marcon
    Leonardi (L)

Conegliano

Glass-Nikolova