Polish NT 2015

• Pity that Zaroślińska got injured, but I hope to see Tomsia as replacement :roll: idea with Skowrońska as OP still sounds the best though :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Today I've read that Kasia Skowrońska will play on ECH as OP :wavy: the question is who will play as OHs ?(

• Dominika Sobolska wants to play for Poland, Nawrocki also wants her, but the belgian federation doesn't want to let her go.

It seems like we have some drama. Nawrocki wanted her at 2015 ECH but I see she's in Belgium wide roster http://cev.lu/Competition-Area…s.aspx?TeamID=8609&ID=701

• It seems like we have some drama. Nawrocki wanted her at 2015 ECH but I see she's in Belgium wide roster http://cev.lu/Competition-Area…s.aspx?TeamID=8609&ID=701

It's better for her playing for Poland, there's Aelbrecht, Heyrman and Bland who have obvious spots in Belgian NT.

• Sieczka, Kurnikowska, Grejman. Oh, so scaring, as always. Maybe Kosek? :cup:

Kaczorowska for sure, on Saturday we play friendly match against Czech Republic and then Turkey, so we'll see how it will go.

For me, it's gonna be like: Wołosz- Werblińska- Skowrońska-Kaczorowska-Tokarska-Bednarek-Maj

• Polish 15 for friendly matches with Czech Republic (will be played on Friday and Saturday):

S: Wołosz, Bełcik
    OP: Skowrońska-Dolata, Kowalińska
    OH: Weblińska, Kaczorowska, Grejman, Kurnikowska
    MB: Efimienko, Tokarska, Pycia, Ganszczyk, Lis
    L: Maj-Erwardt, Durajczyk

no Tomsia, Smarzek and Bednarek-Kasza... :S

• Why is Elzbieta Skowronska not in the roster? Did she refuse to play in NT or it is choice of coach? Elzbieta played very scorer during her season in Turkey, with a decent reception performance.

I also wonder the current situation of Kinga Kasprzak, she was playing great until her injury :S

• Nawrocki said, that Skorupa may return for Olympic Qualification ;)