Polish NT 2015

• Wiesław Popik became head coach of B team ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Today Przegląd Sportowy announced NT roster for European Games:

Setters:
    Izabela Bełcik (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, 34 lata/186 cm);
    Joanna Wołosz (Yamay Busto Arsizio, 25/181).

Opps:
    Tamara Kaliszuk (Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza, 25/180);
    Anna Miros (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, 29/196);
    Katarzyna Zaroślińska (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, 28/187).

MBs:
    Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (Chemik Police, 29/185);
    Agnieszka Kąkolewska (Impel Wrocław, 20/199);
    Sylwia Pycia (Budowlani Łódź, 34/190);
    Maja Tokarska (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, 24/193).

OHs:
    Natalia Kurnikowska (Polski Cukier Muszyna, 23/184);
    Daria Paszek (SK Banl Legionovia, 23/185);
    Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (Impel Wrocław, 31/189);
    Anna Werblińska (Chemik Police, 31/178);
    Aleksandra Wójcik (SK Bank Legionovia, 21/185).

Libero:
    Agata Durajczyk (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, 25/170);
    Agata Sawicka (Impel Wrocław, 30/181).

• Why isn't Berenika Tomsia in the list?

According to Nawrocki she's injured and will be out for 4 months. She may still be back for the European Championships.

• There is also WGP long list

S: Bełcik/Wołosz/Piekarczyk/Tobiasz
    OPP: Zaroślinska/Smarzek/Skowronska - Dolata/Kaliszuk (OH also)/Kowalińska
    MB: Kąkolewska/Polańska/Trojan/Efimienko/Tokarska/Sikorska
    OH: Sieczka/Grejman/Wójcik/Skowrońska E./Kurnikowska/Paszek/Kaczorowska
    L: Krzos/Durajczyk/Sawicka

• Nawrocki noticed Grejman :thumbsup: pity that Mucha, Ganszczyk and Łyszkiewicz aren't here, maybe they'll be in B team...

and I wonder why Maj and Radecka aren't on both lists ?(

• Belcik again? Don't poland really have better and younger setters than her? :aww: Wolosz should be starter and I'd be glad to see anybody as second except Belcik...

• Glad to see Polańska on the list. She has just had anthroscopic knee surgery, but is expected to recover within 4 to 6 weeks.

• Belcik again? Don't poland really have better and younger setters than her? :aww: Wolosz should be starter and I'd be glad to see anybody as second except Belcik...

I thought that Radecka can be 2nd...

Checking who is S in Polish League:
    - Agnieszka Rabka
    - Anna Kaczmar
    - Magdalena Gryka
    - Gabriela Jasińska
    - Natalia Piekarczyk
    - Natalia Gajewska
    - Magdalena Śliwa
    - Emilia Kajzer
    - Dorota Wilk
    - Marta Wójcik
    - Ewelina Tobiasz
    - Klaudia Konieczna
    - Katarzyna Nadziałek
    - Irina Archangielskaja
    - Marta Biedziak
    - Paulina Bałdyga
    - Karolina Filipowicz
    - Adrianna Budzoń

From this list the best choice for me would be Gryka, but I don't know if she wants to play for Poland,..
    rest is either old or ordinary or almost didn't play (girls like Piekarczyk are for me random players :!: ), especially younger players...

• This 16 start preparing for European Olympics - 2 or 4 players will be out, any types ? ^^Paszek and Kaliszuk (she should be constatly OH :wavy: ) are my first two to cut. It'll be harder to choose last MB and L to cut if only 12 is allowed, but it would be Pycia and Sawicka most likely...

• ou, I think Pycia have place for sure, I dont think she will go to NT after 9 years to participate in training..so out Kakolewska for me ^^

• ou, I think Pycia have place for sure, I dont think she will go to NT after 9 years to participate in training..so out Kakolewska for me ^^

Maybe You're right, she deserves for it, so either Kąkolewska or Tokarska unless 14 go on tournament :D

• Kakolewska was very weak this season, the same with Tokarska, so who knows...but I think it would be silly to call Pycia and then say her goodbye before the games, but who knows :D

• Polish NT has never had world-class MB's..thats interesting! am i wrong? also the OH's have not been that strong ..was Glinka an OH in the NT ? ?(

I think Glinka played as opposite until Skowrońska turned into this position. So since 2005 she played as OH, but I might be wrong. Świeniewicz was a world-class OH imo and Glinka one of the best offensive outside hitters in volleyballs history. About MB, well Liktoras was very strong and Mroz was a great prospect. Also Dziękiewicz was very good, but I don't know if we can call them world-class players.

• Liktoras was a world class MB for sure, Mroz-Skowronska European class :whistle: doubtful about Dziekiewicz, after that WGP where she became best blocker she didnt show nothing special in next NT career

• I think Glinka played as opposite until Skowrońska turned into this position. So since 2005 she played as OH, but I might be wrong. Świeniewicz was a world-class OH imo and Glinka one of the best offensive outside hitters in volleyballs history. About MB, well Liktoras was very strong and Mroz was a great prospect. Also Dziękiewicz was very good, but I don't know if we can call them world-class players.

I think Glinka played as opposite until Skowrońska turned into this position. So since 2005 she played as OH, but I might be wrong. Świeniewicz was a world-class OH imo and Glinka one of the best offensive outside hitters in volleyballs history. About MB, well Liktoras was very strong and Mroz was a great prospect. Also Dziękiewicz was very good, but I don't know if we can call them world-class players.

Glinka was both..in 2005 she had to be OH, Skowronska Opp already but after Liktoras and Bamber´s injury she moved back to MB for ECH and Glinka to Opp...in 2003 when Fratczak was Opp in World cup Glinka was already OH...and Glinka is ex-MB dont forget ..I dont remember 2004 but probably then Karczmarzewska was Opp and Glinka OH...in 2006 again Fratczak had to be Opp and Glinka OH but Fratczak felt out with injury and Glinka was Opp most of the time

• Glinka was both..in 2005 she had to be OH, Skowronska Opp already but after Liktoras and Bamber´s injury she moved back to MB for ECH and Glinka to Opp...in 2003 when Fratczak was Opp in World cup Glinka was already OH...and Glinka is ex-MB dont forget ..I dont remember 2004 but probably then Karczmarzewska was Opp and Glinka OH...in 2006 again Fratczak had to be Opp and Glinka OH but Fratczak felt out with injury and Glinka was Opp most of the time

Kasia's transition OPP to MB has to be one of my most favorite of all time..i love versatile players and because many MB lack technical skills it's very good to see such a trandition.. Especially because Kasia is a player with very good so skills

• I think Glinka played as opposite until Skowrońska turned into this position. So since 2005 she played as OH, but I might be wrong. Świeniewicz was a world-class OH imo and Glinka one of the best offensive outside hitters in volleyballs history. About MB, well Liktoras was very strong and Mroz was a great prospect. Also Dziękiewicz was very good, but I don't know if we can call them world-class players.

of course i didnt regard Glinka as OH , i cant say any bad word about her for sure ...i forgot Swieniewicz..she was a good OH indeed, probably best OH in polish history..i remember Liktoras just as a good blocker ?( ...Mroz?? her name rings a bell in my head but i forgot her..remind me of her a little pls..
    i remember Skowronska as MB in 2003 ECH held in Turkey and she had very good jump serve back then thats all i remember about her,Glinka was everything of that team..was a real class player