2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• You don't know her name but you do know how bad she is? Who's kidding now? :rolleyes: I don't think Kossaniyova is worse than many young polish OHs around her age(21-23). I mean she's not a CL object, but an okay player for the level of Orlenliga.

Yeah, with such "OK players" in starting six like her: Topic, Cutura in this season this club landed at 4 position in such "weak league" and coach quits. It could end much worse. :lol:

• Well, if one of those older ladies really comes to Wroclaw and if they get another good OH, Andrea would be a bench player, I honestly don't know why they transferred her though. She's a decent young OH but definitely not the player Wroclaw are looking for...

I incline to Costagrande rather than Tom, maybe Kasia persuaded her to play together, I mean they're mates of old Scavolini Pesaro :rolleyes: Tom, I don't know, she's a mysterious woman so can go anywhere.

What about Sasha Pasynkova? She's been rumored to play for Wroclaw as well...I assume it wouldn't be such a successful transfer to get her though.

• The thing about young players (21-23) is that they are still improving their skills and will usually play better than their names, or what you have seen from them before (if the staff did good diligence). Older players have skills that are fading and do not play up to their reputations. Maybe for a match or two they rediscover their youth, but they fade over a long season.

Logan was not good in Cannes last season. I am not sure why some are saying she would be a CL asset at this point.

• If you want to Kaczor stay, don't buy any top player, because one really weak player at some position can change for worse more than you think and will be demotivation for team. If you think rubble will work with diamonds you are wrong.

• The thing about young players (21-23) is that they are still improving their skills and will usually play better than their names, or what you have seen from them before (if the staff did good diligence). Older players have skills that are fading and do not play up to their reputations. Maybe for a match or two they rediscover their youth, but they fade over a long season.

Logan was not good in Cannes last season. I am not sure why some are saying she would be a CL asset at this point.

Ok, but first look at career of Logan and look at career of player like Kaczor. Kaczor never exceeded more than average level in her whole life.

• If you want to Kaczor stay, don't buy any top player, because one really weak player at some position can change for worse more than you think and will be demotivation for team. If you think rubble will work with diamonds you are wrong.

First of all, Impel hasn't announced yet whether she stays or leaves.
    Skowronska will probably play as Opp and Kaczor (if she stays) will be her back-up.
    I think Kossanyiova will be bench player.

• Strahi Filipova and Alex Crncevic extended their contract a year with Azerrail and Loko.

• First of all, Impel hasn't announced yet whether she stays or leaves.
    Skowronska will probably play as Opp and Kaczor (if she stays) will be her back-up.
    I think Kossanyiova will be bench player.

Agree, Kaczor will definitely stay on bench if she doesn't leave club :wavy: Kossanyiova most likely will be sub too, depends on next OHs which will join, but Impel promised good transfer moves ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Rumors about Busto Arsizio: the club is interested in Valentina Fiorin (OH) and Silvia Fondriest (MB) and wants to keep Letizia Camera as second setter. http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…otizia_id=101324&n=101324

Rumors about Casalmaggiore: Destinee Hooker has been offered to the club. http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php?idr=5682#.VXAhWs_tmko
    Piccinini has chosen Casalmaggiore and she will sign soon. http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=101325&l=0

• Carli Lloyd's new team is Pomi Casalmaggiore.

Madison Kingdon (USA/OH) in Azerrail Bakü

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Rumors about Busto Arsizio: the club is interested in Valentina Fiorin (OH) and Silvia Fondriest (MB) and wants to keep Letizia Camera as second setter. http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…otizia_id=101324&n=101324

Rumors about Casalmaggiore: Destinee Hooker has been offered to the club. http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php?idr=5682#.VXAhWs_tmko
    Piccinini has chosen Casalmaggiore and she will sign soon. http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=101325&l=0

Great signings by Pomi so far! Picci-Tirozzi will be great duo. If they manage to sign Hooker will be really strong, even for CL

• I dont know why Casalmaggiore don't try Murphy or Fawcett, they are better team-players than Hooker. Plus I dont think Hooker would like to go back to Italy and neither do Italian coaches. I'm kinda surprised to hear that she's been offered by the italian champion.

Apparently Italian league will be full of americans, just like polish league being full of serbians :D

• Hooker is much better player than Murphy or Fawcett and it would be very good for them to have her in team...With good reception than can use a lot MB and fast game with Hooker and OHs :)

• I dont know why Casalmaggiore don't try Murphy or Fawcett, they are better team-players than Hooker. Plus I dont think Hooker would like to go back to Italy and neither do Italian coaches. I'm kinda surprised to hear that she's been offered by the italian champion.

Apparently Italian league will be full of americans, just like polish league being full of serbians :D

I don't think Hooker ruins any team chemistry.. In fact i think she can really fire things up in a tean she really likes like in Osasco where she enjoyed playing with Fabiola and Adenizia.. She might be a diva, but when her team needs her she is there to score..

• Hooker is much better player than Murphy or Fawcett and it would be very good for them to have her in team...With good reception than can use a lot MB and fast game with Hooker and OHs :)

For sure she's a monster in terms of attacks but IMO Murphy or Fawcett would fit better on A team like Casalmaggiore. Besides that Hooker had some bad memories in Italian league, but well yeah no matter she goes, the team can guarantee the attacking part.

Now Floortje Meijners is rumored to go back to Piacenza. If she goes there, Piacenza definitely would be Busto Reunion with Marcon, Leonardi, Bauer and her ^^

• I don't think Hooker ruins any team chemistry.. In fact i think she can really fire things up in a tean she really likes like in Osasco where she enjoyed playing with Fabiola and Adenizia.. She might be a diva, but when her team needs her she is there to score..

Haha, after a while she left the team because of her fight with her boyfriend, in Pesaro she did more than that. Its useless talking about the past though. She's become a mom, so I expect her to have grown up as a human being, also as a better player.

• Haha, after a while she left the team because of her fight with her boyfriend, in Pesaro she did more than that. Its useless talking about the past though. She's become a mom, so I expect her to have grown up as a human being, also as a better player.

She injured her arm In a fight, then she continued playing. As for Italy, i don't wanna discuss it just gonna say she had a surgery and health comes before anything