2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Zaroslinska is not injured She is just playing bad and that why he replace her. Or i miss something ?

• Zaroslinska is not injured She is just playing bad and that why he replace her. Or i miss something ?

Kasia didn't play 2 last matches in domestic leage as far as I know she isn't in 100% health if she was Miros won't be on the court. She's terrible....

• What a boring and low level match between Novara and Sopot, I'm disappointed. Sopot isn't particularly good at anything but Novara puts a ribbon around the match and hands it over as a gift, so many stupid errors. And NO, Signorile is definitely not the one to blame for this performance :!:

• If We will blame someone that is Pedulla for sure. There is no energy, he made bad transfer, He should ask for better OH. He change the wrong players in wrong time. I was thinking that he is good coach but not anymore. He didn't make a good team.

Reception is terribel even Sansonna has bad reception.

• I've read somewhere that Zaroślińska had a little break in training because she had some health issues after last match with Novara. Until EOQT she shuold be ok. And also Damaske doesn't train with the team, she is just with them on matches and comes in when needed :white: (How is that possible ;p?)

• Congrats ATOM, very important victory ;)

Zaroślińska is just not in shape after injury, but Atom fortunately won :D errors: Novara 37 - Atom 26 :wavy: stats
    Fabris wasn't so amazing, brilliant, gorgeous or specatacular :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Funny to see when someone say that Zaroslinska or other Polish player play terribel, no one can say anything about them.
    Yeah Zaroslinska was superwomen. Fabris played very bad but again top scorer :) **First time that i mentioned her ^^

And if all Atom players played I think Novara wouldn't won even 1.set

• Short description of Atom vs Novara : Me, myself fell asleep in the 3rd set, thanks girls.

• After not winning even one set in their first 3 matches Stuttgart is on the way to take 3 points from Lokomotiv :white:

Val Nichol is doing a great job as setter IMO, Stoltenborg should get used to watch her from the warm-up zone :whistle: Also Mlejnkova finally with a good match, overall she has been disappointing this season, according to the club she has language problems :what:

Lokomotiv Baku was supposed to dominate the domestic league and be among the top 6/12 teams in Europe. Kirdar, Havlickova, Castillo, Pencova, Cutura, Danielson, Crnecevic... they have very good players and the best libero in the world. I have no idea what is wrong, since it's prettu hard to watch dometic matches, but they are 4th in their championship and strugglind in Europe. :S

• I watched a couple of matches of Lokomotiv and I'd say they are pretty much like Novara, full of decent players and Havlickova who can kill dirty and ugly balls but as a team they are not completely ready, especially if you see the connection between Cemberci and some of her attackers, perhaps apart from Kauffeldt who's currently got much better.

Mlejnkova having language problems sounds so weird, she posts a lot of posts on her IG and it seems she enjoys a lot playing for Stuttgart and get along with other girls.

• I think Sulian Marienzo is a pretty solid player and she is very young so she can become even a better one. She is a pretty decent receiver, but also a good explosive attacker. Pretty short but can be a good defensive player like L. Bosetti, Gozde who can also score.. She should be tried in better leagues next season IMO