2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Praia has not renewed with Walewska yet, only with Claudinha and Natasha.

• I won't be surprised if Thaisa is in Galatasaray next season... :cheesy:

Really 8| ? Galatasaray did not invest a lot in the previous two seasons and i think the club is now having some big financial problems.. their budget (now) is not enough for a player like Thaisa.
    Sure everything is possible but if Galatasaray sign with Thaisa it's going to be a big surprise.

• Busto confirms that Hagglund, Poma and Lowe will leave. Lowe is a possible target of Fener (from the article looks like Lloyd too). Busto is now interested in three players from club italia: Berti (MB), Spirito (L) and Malinov (S). They also wanted Kreklow but looks like she is really close to Conegliano.
    Source: volleyball.it

• Really 8| ? Galatasaray did not invest a lot in the previous two seasons and i think the club is now having some big financial problems.. their budget (now) is not enough for a player like Thaisa.
    Sure everything is possible but if Galatasaray sign with Thaisa it's going to be a big surprise.

Galatasaray does not invest more because they play CEV cup and there is no need for more investment for that level. I'm sure they will spend more if they finish the playoffs in top 3 this season. Besides, last season they had problems of finding a sponsor but now they have Daikin back. From what I heard, they already transferred a very good, tall MB but do not know the details...

• Galatasaray does not invest more because they play CEV cup and there is no need for more investment for that level. I'm sure they will spend more if they finish the playoffs in top 3 this season. Besides, last season they had problems of finding a sponsor but now they have Daikin back. From what I heard, they already transferred a very good, tall MB but do not know the details...

In reality if they want to play in the champions league they should invest money to hire some strong players because it's very hard to finish in top 3 against Vakif, Eczaci and Fener.
    The mangers of Galatasaray are doing a good job with a small budget.. especially to open a new hall to play their home matches, i think it's a good move by them.
    I don't see a big chance for Galatasaray to finish in top 3 but i hope they can sign with some good players next season, that's will make the league more exciting with four really strong teams.
    I don't like the American MB, she is very weak, so it's nice to see that they already transferred a new one.

• Wow! If Lowe and Lloyd transfer to Fener, the team would be very strong. Mihaljovic can go back to being OH together with Kim. Lowe can be the OP. Since Dietzen will leave Fener, the team needs another MB.

• ok, but what kind of source can be considered official?

A word from the club, the player herself, or their agency...things like that...not a blogger. Im not saying this wont happen, but Its not official, some will be right, some wont, so that kind of new is better in the other topic, so we dont speculate here with inumerous posts. ;)

• Adenízia is leaving Osasco after 17 years

• And who will they have instead of her? Saraelen?

Probably. Looks like Osasco wants to build a new team almost from scratch. Dani Lins is probably staying, but most of the others might leave.

• I wouldn't be surprised if any turkish clubs take the americans playing in Italy in this season. Especially Adams, She recently has become a monster player.
    It seems like a big amount of strong middle blockers will be on the transfer market, though all the rumors regarding them not being realible yet. Speaking of which, I have a feeling that Fürst and Poljak shall come back to Italy, actually I'm doubtful if ECZ would want to keep them.

• Thaisa is out of Nestle Osasco according to Bruno Voloch's blog.

Rumors about Bia (Ana Beatriz) and Saraelen as Osasco MB's duo.

• You made it sound like the Turkish league is way stronger than the Italian, so that means Adams became monster because the Italian League is very weak, if she goes to Turkey where the League is way stronger she will be just a rat. olololol

It just got old people talking down on Italy.

I wouldn't be surprised if any turkish clubs take the americans playing in Italy in this season. Especially Adams, She recently has become a monster player.
    It seems like a big amount of strong middle blockers will be on the transfer market, though all the rumors regarding them not being realible yet. Speaking of which, I have a feeling that Fürst and Poljak shall come back to Italy, actually I'm doubtful if ECZ would want to keep them.

• You made it sound like the Turkish league is way stronger than the Italian, so that means Adams became monster because the Italian League is very weak, if she goes to Turkey where the League is way stronger she will be just a rat. olololol

I don't think that was his intention. What he's saying is that Adams is recently playing really well and richer clubs would like to tranfer her

Oh, you and your negativeness...LOL (joking) Answering to your question, nope, that for sure wasn't what I meant. You don't even know how much I love Italian league and their volleyball rather than Turkey's ;) Just try to look back a little bit how well the players played in Italy and how weak they became in Turkey. Sad to adapt, but it's a fact.

• Got it :thumbsup:

Oh, you and your negativeness...LOL (joking) Answering to your question, nope, that for sure wasn't what I meant. You don't even know how much I love Italian league and their volleyball rather than Turkey's ;) Just try to look back a little bit how well the players played in Italy and how weak they became in Turkey. Sad to adapt, but it's a f