2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Thaisa is out of Nestle Osasco according to Bruno Voloch's blog.

Rumors about Bia (Ana Beatriz) and Saraelen as Osasco MB's duo.

It's hard to believe...Thaisa Menezes signed with Volei Nestle for 2 seasons in last year:
    http://esportes.terra.com.br/v…LD200000b1bf46d0RCRD.html

Unless Osasco can loan Thaisa to another team. I doubt it 8|

• The Inside line from VakifBank. Guidetti is determined to sign Zhu Ting to replace Bujis as a starter and keep Kim Hill as a super sub. He feels Hill is better emotionally adapted to be happy to come off the bench for five points a match at the height of the game. Also he wants Bujis to transfer to a team where she can start full time so that she can continue to improve. She’s still an important part of his Dutch national team. In a sleeper move he is looking to sign Liz McMahon, the MVP of the Korean V-League to be a backup opposite for Lonneke. Otherwise he would like to keep the rest of the core together. :whistle:

• The Inside line from VakifBank. Guidetti is determined to sign Zhu Ting to replace Bujis as a starter and keep Kim Hill as a super sub. He feels Hill is better emotionally adapted to be happy to come off the bench for five points a match at the height of the game. Also he wants Bujis to transfer to a team where she can start full time so that she can continue to improve. She’s still an important part of his Dutch national team. In a sleeper move he is looking to sign Liz McMahon, the MVP of the Korean V-League to be a backup opposite for Lonneke. Otherwise he would like to keep the rest of the core together. :whistle:

What about Brazilians Natalia and Thaisa? Are these all fake rumors?

• Yang Hyo Jin of Hyundai was selected as the MVP of the Korean V-League. Yang scored 55 points in the Finals and was top blocker during the season, achieving 800 blocks, a record for the league.

http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR…&Language=en#.VxE7KDArLIV

The Inside line from VakifBank. Guidetti is determined to sign Zhu Ting to replace Bujis as a starter and keep Kim Hill as a super sub. He feels Hill is better emotionally adapted to be happy to come off the bench for five points a match at the height of the game. Also he wants Bujis to transfer to a team where she can start full time so that she can continue to improve. She’s still an important part of his Dutch national team. In a sleeper move he is looking to sign Liz McMahon, the MVP of the Korean V-League to be a backup opposite for Lonneke. Otherwise he would like to keep the rest of the core together. :whistle:

• Yang Hyo Jin of Hyundai was selected as the MVP of the Korean V-League. Yang scored 55 points in the Finals and was top blocker during the season, achieving 800 blocks, a record for the league.

Liz McMahon remembering all the happy times we had together.
    March 30 at 8:03am ·
    wish I could have attended the kovo banquet but so happy and humbled to say that I was named the 2015-2016 league MVP and also the top Opposite as a member of the best 7 ☺ congrats to all on an awesome season!

https://www.facebook.com/Liz-McMahon-490297911130919/

• According to MDV

Ju costa (OH - from Praia), Sassa (OH/L - from Brasilia), Pri Heldes (S - from Sesi), Renatinha (OPP - from São Bernardo), Leticia Hage (MB -from Pinheiros) and Lara (MB -from Pinheiros) signed with Fluminese - Rio, new club from 1st division.

Nestle Osasco is interested in Carol Gattaz MB from Minas

Source: http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/mercados/feminino.html

• Well, contrats can be broken if both sides agree with it...but lets see what will happen...

And definitely it was: Nestlé offers to reduce the salary of Thaisa and she's out! :white:
    http://www.toflyvolleyball.com…ra-de-acordo-magoa-e.html

• According to volleyball Italia,

Busto Arsizio is interested in Vansant, Krekow and three youngsters (Malinov, Berti, Spirito) from Club Italia.
    Conegliano would like to transfer Anna Danesi and Molly Kreklow.

• As far as I know Glass attracted many top teams once again, so Conegliano has an agreement with Kreklow for the next season. I read it few times from different sources.
    Very good choice for both the club and the player. I have no doubt she will shine like in her NT days.

• Laura Dijkema will leave Dresden after current season. She needs a new challenge.

She would like to play in Italy, Turkey or Russia next season.

Source: volleybalkrant.nl/RTV Drenthe

• Laura Dijkema will leave Dresden after current season. She needs a new challenge.

She would like to play in Italy, Turkey or Russia next season.

Source: volleybalkrant.nl/RTV Drenthe

What an interesting way of saying "I didn't get a new contract because Mareen Apitz returns" :rolll:
    (It's not official yet but very probable)

• I was just gonna ask if Dijkema was staying for another season, and I was gonna say I hope she would not, because she needs to play in a stronger league... so I hope she goes to Italy/Russia/Turkey

What an interesting way of saying "I didn't get a new contract because Mareen Apitz returns" :rolll:
    (It's not official yet but very probable)

• What`s gonna happen with Club Italia next season?

Kerkow bad transfer, look how bad she did in Turkey

According to volleyball Italia,

Busto Arsizio is interested in Vansant, Krekow and three youngsters (Malinov, Berti, Spirito) from Club Italia.
    Conegliano would like to transfer Anna Danesi and Molly Kreklow.

• For setters best places to play is Italy.

And this season Italy has amazing setters in league.

• Raven : Glass played for Fenerbahce in 13-14 season. After WCH she played for Conegliano.
    Usavolleyfan : Laura is looking for club in Russia and Italy.