2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• @Rbdfabio I already wrote it. Ready posts before. Don't reapt same things.
    She is waiting to see if she will get 1.750.000€ in China

• Most teams in China are able to pay much more than European clubs and for a shorter season. Fujian also has a big budget and I know Sichuan has a good budget and was paying Rachel Rourke a large amount, especially compared to Europe clubs. Based on what I know, China is the highest paying league in the world right now.

wow,china clubs didn't as rich as you imagined.

china volleyball clubs are not fully supported by big companies,many clubs raised by the province sports fundings.

the rich clubs are Tianjin, Shanghai, Beijing.

Fujian's sponsor withdrew after 15/16 season, the reason the boss gave big money because of Chen Zhonghe, the former china NT coach, who is the Fujian Sports Bureau Officer.the sponsor supports volleyball, it will get something else.

Sichuan did not have a sponsor, so the salaries of local players are so poor but foreingers got more,the money paid by the Sichuan Sports Bureau.

The association promised that next season will have a big and fast change in the league,but until now,it's mystery.

the Vice-champion of this season Jiangsu, Whose sporsor is Jiangsu Steel Company,even could not afford a foreigner.

• Next week Busto will begin to announce the first players of the rosters 2016.

The only player that is sure to stay in Busto is Caterina Cialfi (Setter).

Pisani, Papa and Degradi have some chance to stay. All the other players will leave after the last bad season.

Here below some rumors:

Setter will be Signorile (Novara) or Malinov (Club Italia)

Opp will probably be Serena Ortolani (His husband will coach Italian NT and Club Italia that is currently based in Busto)

MB will be one foreigner + 2 italians among Arrighetti (Conegliano), Pisani (Busto) , Melandri (Piacenza), Alberti (Montichiari) and Berti (Club Italia)

Libero will be Ilaria Spirito (Club Italia)

The two main OH will be foreigners. For the bench could be D'odorico (Club Italia) + one among Papa (Busto) or Degradi (Busto)

• If they sign Tomsia then Fabris, Ortolani or Kozuch will leave ;) There is no other option.

But Berenika isn't kind of player who will search for bigger money so I think she will choose one which plays Champions League. If this is true that Cogneliano even wants her.

EDIT: that would match bustigrandi's rumours prrfectly. If Ortolani is set to leave then I bet Tomsia is going there because they can't have better Italian OP than Ortolani and I don't think they are that rich to sign some superstar like Mihajlovic or Rahimova or something. Not that Tomsia is worse than them but for sure she has played not too long as OP.

• Tomsia move to bergamo with Egonu.

Bergamo2016/2017
    Lo Bainco / ??
    Tomsia / Sylla
    Gennari / Egonu / (Piccinini)?? / ??
    Aelbrecht / Vesna / ??
    Cardullo

Guerra in Casalmaggiore.

• If they sign Tomsia then Fabris, Ortolani or Kozuch will leave ;) There is no other option.

Obviously they'll leave, I've never doubt it.
    What I meant was that I didn't know nothing about a possible alternative destination.
    I specified it because the first question that crossed my mind when I heard this rumor was 'where Fabris or Fawcett/Ortolani/Kozuch will go?', so – before someone asked the same to me here – I wrote that I didn't know nothing ;)

EDIT: that would match bustigrandi's rumours prrfectly. If Ortolani is set to leave then I bet Tomsia is going there because they can't have better Italian OP than Ortolani and I don't think they are that rich to sign some superstar like Mihajlovic or Rahimova or something. Not that Tomsia is worse than them but for sure she has played not too long as OP.

Definitely! As far as I know it isn't sure that Mazzanti will become the italian CT, but highly probable.

The only problem with the change Ortolani/Tomsia is that Tomsia is foreign, so someone else has to leave...
    May be that's the reason Conegliano is looking both for Folie and Danesi? I hope they won't keep Danesi on the bench...

• But Robinson leaves so they can have some other Italians OH such as Picci or Gennari or sth...

Gennari will stay in Bergamo and Piccinini has 1 more year contract with Casalmaggiore (even if Novara and Scandicci are trying to sign her). But there are also Lucia Bosetti and Costagrande(?) free on the market I guess.. I'd personally pick Costagrande for Conegliano because of her reception skills and ability to play with a fast setter like Kreklow. And I hope they'll manage to keep Hodge, even if it will surely cost them A LOT of money after the great season she had.

As regards Busto's foreign OHs, they might be Plak and Vansant according to some rumours.

• Big rumor !
    Stefana Veljković (SRB MB) is close to sighn with Fenerbahce !

• Serbian volleyball players with great prospect, Serbian NT needs to find OH with good reception... :white:

One Serbian MB in each Turkish Giant :obey:

• Quoted from "Gomes"

Serbian volleyball players with great prospect, Serbian NT needs to find OH with good reception...

One Serbian MB in each Turkish Giant

Malesevic, Rankovic, Busa

I Liked Malesevic in last summer especially in world cup, Terzic insisted a lot with Nikolic but she was not so good in Novara.. Hope she becames more solid. Busa is a young prospect and Rankovic I didnt know nothing about her skills.

• One of Gizem K & Merve will definitely leave Fenerbahce. I predict on Gizem K, she is not even playing in the playoffs and her motivation is 0 which you can simply see on her face.

Source: voleyboldefteri on twitter

I never want both of them but When I see objective Gizem K part away but Merve stay with FB SK.
    May be FB youngest player Melis comes to BJK to FB SK.Or Ceren Cihan Who Halkbank libero comes to FB SK