2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I love Poland, but trust me, you can not even compare the Brazilian League with the Polish one. Osaco and Rio always wins in Brazil because they are 2 of the strongest teams in the World, and they have to fight really hard every year to stay at the top. And the other teams might not have the same money and the talent of the players is enough for them to put a good fight with Osaco/Rio.

and with all the respect, if Brazil,China,Russia and even Japan did not have a professinal league and all their players would have to go play in Europe such as Italy,Turkey,Poland.... at least 50% or more of the players currently playing in Italy/Turkey/Poland would be out of a job right now, because the local Brazilains/Russians/Chinesses and Japaneses would take their spot.

In Brazil the teams don`t have money, but they sure have talent..and I prefer talent over money.

I find just stupid compraring leagues.. We all love volleyball, there`s no stronger league and that is good thing. Bastetball is boring because all the good players around the world plays in the NBA, which sucks...

• This is my opinion. Also my First sporsts every time Basketball . The most exciting sports for me.I never compare Basketball and Voleyball. Volleyball I don't like especially managing CEV,FIVB also Where İs sponsors?
    A few years ago Indesit CL,Denizbank CL but not enough sponsors and prize also not enough . Euroleage and Champions League Volleyball No compare for me

This is your opinion.I respect but ı think different. I don't like Brasilian League

• Some rumors about Italian League:
    - Piccinini is close to Novara and Barun is already signed; Fabris is in doubt to stay as OH (Fenoglio dixit) and talk with Casalmaggiore (who leave Kozuch);
    - Guiggi wants to play with Lo Bianco but Scandicci offers more money then Foppa;
    - Busto talks with Diouf (who has another year in Modena), is in doubt to sign Signorile or Malinov, talks with Stufi and keep Pisani;
    - Tomsia and Folie are very close to Conegliano;
    - Stevanovic definitevly refuse Ecz offer; Pomì could sign Guerra and keep Tirozzi and Bacchi; voices about Melandri as 2nd MB; voices about Skourpa come-back; Sirressi stay.

• Kim Yeon was the highest score of the Final 4 with 118 points, Larson score 94.

Larson scored less because Eczacibasi had more good Spikers than Fener.

I think You wrote that Larson has restaurant. May U give link to Her restaurant? I'm curious what She created.

• Larson played with Kazan She scores usually 12-18 points.Larson is good player complicate player has deffence-offence-technique but Larson and Kim never same players
    Kim played bad liberos such as Merve,Nihan also lots of service received by Kim Eventhough everything She is amazing offence potantial
    Also Elif,Nilay Who says They are good setters Kim is a unique player

Kim > Larson

• Scherban, Bavykina, Lyubushkina and Fetisova will probably stay in Moscow.
    Regina Moroz might leave as she wants to play as starter.

• Larson will never score as much as KYK till they have her in diagonal to an offensive OH. Being a complete player is putting always her in the position of the defensive OH, because there aren't good all-around OHs anymore. The same is happening to Robinson. They both used to be score machine in their NCAA career.

• I love Jordan, but let's round off like this. I wonder how Larson will react if she gets told she's better than Kim :rolleyes:
    She is a splendid player, her team, no matter which team she plays for shall be lost without her, but Kim is just above all. There's no weakness detected yet. The only proper reason she played bad on the final against Vakifbank was simply Guidetti knows how to stop her and her teammates weren't sufficient to help her out.

You might ask I'm a big fan of her and my answer is no :rolleyes: I'm just being realistic and it's farer to be so.

• I didn't say that Jordan is better. Form me they are equal.

Kim is better in some elements and Jordan is better in other ones. If you would ask who is better players Kim or Jordan. I would say both of them are equal.

But give Zhu Ting 1 year with Guidetti. :thumbsup:

• I didn't say that Jordan is better. Form me they are equal.

Kim is better in some elements and Jordan is better in other ones. If you would ask who is better players Kim or Jordan. I would say both of them are equal.

But give Zhu Ting 1 year with Guidetti. :thumbsup:

I just checked their season statistics and surprisingly they are close in most elements: they both made 0.2 aces per set, received with 32% perfect receiving (KYK received 60 more serves), KYK attacked with 44% while Larson attacked with 41%, they both made 0.3 blocks per set. They both collected around 330 points in total, HOWEVER KYK played only 71 sets while Larson played 91 sets in total. You can see even here that KYK is slightly better than Larson and she makes the difference in carrying score load of the team and attacking. :box:

• I just checked their season statistics and surprisingly they are close in most elements: they both made 0.2 aces per set, received with 32% perfect receiving (KYK received 60 more serves), KYK attacked with 44% while Larson attacked with 41%, they both made 0.3 blocks per set. They both collected around 330 points in total, HOWEVER KYK played only 71 sets while Larson played 91 sets in total. You can see even here that KYK is slightly better than Larson and she makes the difference in carrying score load of the team and attacking. :box:

Yeah but Larson need to cover first Ozsoy, than Neslihan and now Hande.
    And we don't need to talk about it how much is Larson good and better Shebis in defence than KYK.

• Kim played almost all season in Turkish league with Diclenur who is a bad on attack, Pólen so so, Lúcia who is out and Eda, only one reliable besides Kim. Jordan always have a strong hitter with her, Tijana or Calderon... Kim is always the target of tatical block for the other team.

Kim was not good in this end of season for her standings. Kim its just way much better than Larson. Because if this she will earn almost 2.000.000 eu ..

If you ask for people who they will choose betwwen Larson or Kim, for sure the answers will not be even close of "equal".

• Heike Beier aparently won't go to Bielsko and Sopot, but she will join Muszyna this year.
    Patrycja Flakus is negotiating with Pałac and Rzeszów.

• For now it's a rumor but looks like will be official soon: Shangai transferred Sarah Pavan (Opp) and Helena Havelkova (OH)
    Source: volleyball.it

• Regarding Stevanovic refusing Eczacibasi's offer, I think it's not because mainly of her contract. She can always transfer just like what other players do. I think she just likes Pomi as a team. And i think she does not like the schedule of games involving local league and champions league. it gave a huge toll on Pomi players this season.

However, I am excited to see Adams in Eczacibasi next season as she and Stevanovic were the best MBs of italian league this season. This would solidify her spot in Rio, although I am sad that Dixon might not be able to play.

Gamova playing in Fenerbahce does not make much sense to me. The club is better off with a much younger OP like Lowe and Mihaljovic.

With the rumor of Kreklow playing in Conegliano, I wonder where Glass will go. Only a few leagues can afford here. It's actually a shame that Conegliano will lose their key players from this season as the team is going to participate in cl next year.

Fabris playing as OH is good for her and for the national team. Her and Barun playing together is a big possibility.

Anyways, isn't Pomi going to play in World Club Championships?