Volleyball players who make you horny

• Let's see if he rips his shorts off when Poland loses the WCH title 8o

• Okay maybe I should have said his vibe instead of personality.

It's just sometimes very disturbing watching him play and he gives creepy vibe to me:aww:

I guess it is because you are Polish. I rarely like Turkish players myself. Most of them give me creepy vibes as well.

I find Kaczmarek pretty hot, big and not so beautiful. For instance, Bednorz is hot but too pretty for my taste, I find those kind of guys artificial. This doesn’t mean

• I guess it is because you are Polish. I rarely like Turkish players myself. Most of them give me creepy vibes as well.

Not even Ulas Kiyak or Metin Toy? :call:

(I thought of Emre Batur too, but then I googled him to better remember his face and not really...)

• I guess it is because you are Polish. I rarely like Turkish players myself. Most of them give me creepy vibes as well.

I find Kaczmarek pretty hot, big and not so beautiful. For instance, Bednorz is hot but too pretty for my taste, I find those kind of guys artificial. This doesn’t mean

Nah I'm asian genetically haha

I do think Kaczmarek has a good body and build but I wasn't referring to anything about his body.

His on court antic sometimes just really turn me off.

Also his sometimes fake(?) smile is very creepy and turns people off (I've heard a lot of comments on this already haha)

Anyway, I completely have the same opinion as you re. Bednorz 8o

• Not even Ulas Kiyak or Metin Toy? :call:

(I thought of Emre Batur too, but then I googled him to better remember his face and not really...)

Ulas, I like, Metin, no. But his body is hot and I probably would fuck most of them just for the experience lol Thanks to volleyball, they look fit and they make way above average but most of them are just plain dumb lol

• Not even Ulas Kiyak or Metin Toy? :call:

Ulaş kıyak is yes please but metin no for fuck sake 🤣

Hottest one is Bedirhan bülbül, especially after he get his nose done😂 emre Batur has the best body and I like his rough look, in real life he looks even better. I think our setters are hot in general (Oğulcan yatgin, murat yenipazar, onur çukur, selim demir)

Among the youngsters; Kaan gürbüz and efe bayram

• denzz googling 'woodoo magic how to transform himself to next year's Super Cup trophy' to be able to sit on Bedirhan's lap 😂

• Brizard (I wanna pinch his ass!!!) and Recine :whistle:

• I don’t know what this exactly was but I have seen other videos in which Atana and other players were asked to wear some clothes. I don’t understand why they stopped that at all. I hope with Semeniuk joining the team, they’ll start doing this again