Olympic Games - 2016 | 8 | 6

• i felt sorry for the american girls....they are a great team and they will get the gold someday
    btw..i guessed it right : 3-2 for serbia :thumbsup:

i said 3-1 for China but if Dutch team can start well and play its good game in the tournament then they can also win...no surprise!

• If you love yourself please don't listen to Karch's timeouts in the tiebreak :aww:

Italian commentators can't shut the f**k up a second. I didn't hear anything. Or I was too focused on the match. I don't know. I had to shower right after the game. I looked like I runned the olympic march.

I'm so curious now. Did he confuse the court with a delivery room as usual, talking about breathing?

• Italian commentators can't shut the f**k up a second. I didn't hear anything. Or I was too focused on the match. I don't know. I had to shower right after the game. I looked like I runned the olympic march.

I'm so curious now. Did he confuse the court with a delivery room as usual, talking about breathing?

He said they are a family

• If I hadn't watched the match, I'd think that Serbian reception was shaky and that Maja made up for it. It's weird that it was exactly the opposite, the reception was surprisingly good and Malešević did a great job there, but Maja played what had to be one her worst matches in recent years. I think that if she had played up her usual standard, Serbia would have won 3-0 with how erratic the Americans looked in the first part of the match. But some sloppy play on Serbian side and enormous energy that Lowe and Robinson brought in for the Americans almost turned the match around.

When you watch matches like this it's clear why she was in a relationship with Miloš Teodosić and also why it probably didn't work out for them. They're just the same. :D So brilliant and easily make the difference on their own, but then they go out and do something that makes you want to strangle them. He did the same against Croatia last night, making a senseless foul when the coach specifically said not to do it, which almost cost Serbia the match. But there's no one who deserves this Olympic medal more than her, as it's obvious that without her Serbia would never be where they are now.

• I agree Serbia would won in 3-0 if Maja had played better.

They say the semi final is worst than the final, at the final u know u won a medal for sure, at the semis u don't.

I hope NED will win, but I think China will.

• Maja played ok in the 2nd and 3rd sets, but for sure this was one of her weakest performances in a long time overall. Although I think the USA block was part of the reason for this.

• Where did you watched it?? :sos:

• I watched the 2nd and a little of the 3rd set during lunch from work and then caught the 2nd half of the tiebreak.

I have to say, Foluke being out for the USA was a massive loss. Harmotto has really been a spot replacement this year, so expecting her to fill in at the same level was a prayer that was not answered. Still she did okay with 3 blocks.

Kim Hill was just off 1 for 9 hitting. Robinson was about the same (actually slightly worse) +1 on 20 swings. Including Larson the Outside Hitters were +7 for 55, not good and yet they still were in this match.

Rachel Adams probably had her best game in a while as a blocker with 6 blocks, add in 8 kills as well to lead the USA in points with 14.

Up 12-10, I thought that the USA had the match in their favor, then the miss by Lowe (wide open just have to get it over), the ace, Serbia service error, and then Adams does it too.

If Foluke isn't injured, I believe the USA would have won, but even after losing her, I can't fault the team. They played hard to come from behind with backups and only lost by 2 in the 5th. Hell even the match finished even on points scored.

The Serbs have 3 stars and that had to play at a high level to get them into the final for the first time. I am hoping that they'll get a tough match with the winner of the late match.

• China middle-blockers are a massive disaster in these OG