CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Maja Ognjenovic is palying great!:super:

• Serbia using the MBs a LOT and it’s working so far but Italy are attacking brilliantly as well.

• Im sure she didnt want to offend any of you. The guys on that pic are from a cabaret and they do this to take the pressure off the girls and make fun. They even had a meeting with Polish NT before one of the matches. I understand people from Turkey but really I think Malwina posted this pic on her story just for fun.

Fair enough but let me tell you its imo wrong on so many levels. First of all she is indicating Turkey and the Ottoman Empire are the same, which tbh a lot of modern Turks don't even associate with that,

Pulling wars in such a situation is also soo cis right wing nationalist warrior move that I can't help but be annoyed and cringe. Also Tyler acted like thats how Turks 'dress' which annoyed me.

Anyways I hope Ebrar screams well at her face today for an epic match lol

Smarzek deleted her story so she must've realized it was too offensive and deleted it:thumbup: to me it shows she is nothing like Kubiak indeed as she deleted as soon as she saw her post offended people

• And people here talk about wars from 1683...:white::aww:

actually it was not us that started it if you read carefully : ) but I will stop talking on this subject.

Seeing Emil disappear when Turkey wins is great enough for me.

• A few mistakes at the end but overall a great set of volleyball I think. Ognjenovic the MVP so far.

• In important matches Maja is unmistakable.

So far, she proves that in this match as well.

• actually it was not us that started it if you read carefully : ) but I will stop talking on this subject.

Seeing Emil disappear when Turkey wins is great enough for me.

Why do you keep mentioning about me? I don’t even understand. Why do you give too much damn regarding what I do? Did I swear at you or anything? Seriously don’t be a drama queen.

• Italy is playing well, but with Serbia playing like this, "playing well" isn't enough.

Ognjenovic :obey:

It's gonna be very interesting who will win best setter. Ognjenovic, Wolosz, Naz and Malinov all are very good setters, so there won't be a "wrong" choice I guess, but for me Ognjenovic is still #1 :heart:

• I know when we talk about MVP's, we just talk about Egonu, Boskovic.. but what Brankica is doing in this tournament is crazy!

Serbia is really a confident team... They know exactly when to strike and destroying every single tactics the opponent brings to the game, wow

• Woow those sets to the middle from Ognjenovic!:obey:And then their are people say she isn't able to play a fast game:whistle: